Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2020-21: The last date to submission of application form has been extended up to January 31, 2021. Candidates can fill the form from the official website or with the help of direct link which is provided below. Only those candidates should fill the form who are eligible. Candidates should read carefully all the conditions and norms set by the conducting body. The Application Form is to be filled very carefully, any wrong information may lead to the cancellation of candidature. Candidates are advised to apply as per the schedule, don’t wait until the last day. Get Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2020-21 complete information here..
Latest: Application form has been extended up to January 31, 2021. Scroll down to Apply.
Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2020 – 2021
Application form for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2020-21 can be filled online from the official website or from the direct link which ise provided below. There is no need to obtain a printed form. You can go to schooleducation.kar.nic.in link to open the form, fill it with requisite .nformation and submit it online as directed. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. The expected dates regarding Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2020-21 is provided below.
|Submission of online Applications Form||13 Jan 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application Form|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2020-21.
Click here for instruction to fill the application form.
The application fee for Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2020-21, is provided below.
Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2020 – 2021 Application Form Extended
Click here to download the notice.
How to Apply
- Click on New users to sign up and fill up all the details in the Registration form. You will receive an OTP to your Registered Mobile Number and activate your account.
- Log in with your user name and password to fill up the Application form online and follow the instructions.
- Then the candidates will be asked to fill various details like personnel, reservation, education and preference.
- Finally the candidate will have to upload Photo & Sign (upto 50 KB)
- In order to proceed to further that candidate would have to fill the payment.
Document Required along with Application Form
Each necessary document needs to be scanned separately to make it separate soft copy (preferably PDF & JPG). The soft copy of the scanned document is to be uploaded to fill up the online application.
- General category candidates do not need to submit any document.
- Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories need to submit their certificates for claiming reservation.
- Every candidate has to keep a digital or scanned copy of one’s photograph and signature separately (JPG format only).
- Visually challenged (Blind or Partially Blind) candidates who are eligible to claim reservation need to scan their left-thumb impression and keep a soft copy of it (JPG format only)
Each necessary document needs to be scanned separately to make it separate soft copy (preferably PDF & JPG). The soft copy of scanned document is to be uploaded as per detailed instructions given to fill up the on line application.
Karnataka B.Ed Counselling 2020 – 2021
Counseling schedule with dates, sessions and rank numbers of the candidates called for counselling in each session will be published on the University website. Visit university website to download Karnataka B.Ed Counselling Call Letter with the barcode printed on it. Detailed instructions will be posted on the website. Candidates can check the same from the official website or the direct link which will be provided here for the ease of students.
Q1. How to get the Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2020 – 21 ?
A1. The application form for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2020-21 can be filled online from the official website i.e., schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Q2. Is there any entrance exam for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2020-21?
A2. No, there is not any entrance exam. The Karnataka BEd Selection List is prepared on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and reservation of seats (Merit cum roaster base).
Q3. How to submit the documents required for Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2020-21?
A3. Each necessary document needs to be scanned separately to make it separate soft copy (preferably PDF & JPG). The soft copy of scanned document is to be uploaded as per the detailed instructions.
Official Website: schooleducation.kar.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.