Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2018 – Candidates who satisfy with eligibility mention and read carefully all the conditions may apply online from the official website. Online Forms is available now candidates can apply as per schedule mention below, don’t wait until the last day. Get Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2018-2019 complete information here.
Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2018-2019
Application form for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2018-2019 can be filled online from the official website or from the direct link provided below. There is no need to obtain a printed form. You can go to www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in the link to open the form, fill it with requisite information and submit it online as directed. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form.
|Submission of online Applications starts||16 Aug 2018|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||23 Aug 2018|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the Application Form online by Clicking Here.
Official Website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Each necessary document needs to be scanned separately to make it separate soft copy (preferably PDF & JPG). The soft copy of scanned document is to be uploaded as per detailed instructions given to fill up the on line application.
How to Apply
- Click on New user to sign up and fill up all the details in the Registration form. You will receive an OTP to your Registered Mobile Number and activate your account.
- Login with your user name and password to fill up the Application form online and follow the instructions.
- After all Modules of the Online Application;
- Personal Details,
- Institution Preference,
- Challan Generation
- Application form are to be filled in compulsorily. Generate the Challan and make the payment.
- Download and take print out of the Application Copy, after 2 working days of the Fee Deposit. This completes the online application process.
- On successful completion of Payment, you will get online application acknowledgment and your application will be activated.