|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2017 – Candidates who satisfy with eligibility mention and read carefully all the conditions may apply online from the official website. Online Forms is available now candidates can apply as per schedule mention below, don’t wait till the last day. Apply Immediately. Get Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2017-2018 complete information here.
Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2017-2018
Application form for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2017-2018 can be filled online from the official website or from the direct link provided below. There is no need to obtain a printed form. You can go to www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in the link to open the form, fill it with requisite information and submit it online as directed. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form.
|Date of Notification for Admission||31 Oct 2017|
|Date for submission of online Applications||31 Oct 2017|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||20 Nov 2017|
|Last date for paying the fee at bank||22 Nov 2017|
Get Online Application Form here:
Each necessary document need to be scanned separately to make it separate soft copy (preferably PDF & JPG). The soft copy of scanned document is to be uploaded as per detailed instructions given to fill up the on line application.
Application Fee: The fees are paid through Pre-Printed challan only. (Appln fee 200/-+ Office Service Charges 100/-) Rs. 300+bank commission of Rs 20/- for General Category, 2A,2B,3A,3B. Office Service Charges Rs. 100+ bank commission of Rs 20/- for all other reserved categories SC, ST, C1 and PH Candidates are exempted from the Fee
How to Apply?
- Create Your Online Application Account. This one account is for everything. So provide complete and accurate information. All information is required.
- Complete the your registration form as directed.
- All fields marked with an ‘*’ asterisk are mandatory and have to be filled.
- Your User Name and Password will be your login details, and will remain the same for all your future interactions with the Two Years B.Ed Course 2017-18.
- Please ensure to fill in the correct name as per your SSLC Marks Card.
- Please ensure that your User Name and Password are kept protected & securely with you to prevent any misuse.
- Once registered as a User, you can change your Password at anytime.
- Please ensure / verify your e-mail address before submitting the Registration request, as only this address will be used for all future correspondence till registration completed.