Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form – The application process for B.Sc Nursing 2021 has been concluded. The government of Karnataka was open the applications for the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing for the 2021 cycle from December 16 onwards till December 21, 2021 through the official portal, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. The Karanataka B.Sc Nursing scheme is carried out to select candidates for the seats in Government colleges as well as in private colleges for Bachelor’s course in Nursing. Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary exam with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English as their subjects with a minimum of 45% marks in each paper can apply. Candidates can get all the details regarding the Karnataka B.Sc Application Form 2021 from this article.
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
While applying for the scheme, candidates have to upload all the necessary documents as well as pay the prescribed application fee. Editing any information after submission is not possible after the candidate submits the application form. We have provided important dates for the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application form below.
|Opening of the Application window||16 Dec 2021|
|Application deadline||21 Dec 2021|
|Last date for payment of fees|
Apply here: Click here to submit the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021.
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a certain amount of application fee during the submission of their application form within the stipulated time. The application fee is mentioned in the official notification itself. Candidates can check the table below to know the application fee details.
Documents required to submit Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to produce certain documents to provide their eligibility during the document verification stage of the application process. We have provided a list of documents in this article that should be kept handy during the application procedure.
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Caste/Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Rural study certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate showing parent is/was a member of the Parliament (if applicable)
- Study Certificate and Home Town Declaration Certificate of parent (if applicable)
- Employment Certificate of the parent (if applicable)
- Residential Certificate (if applicable)
Image Specifications for Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to upload scanned copies of their photographs during the application process. The photographs must be taken after 01 April 2021 and must have the candidate’s name and date written/printed on the photograph. Candidates must follow the following image specifications while submitting the application.
|Resolution||200 x 200 dpi|
|Size||Less than 100 kb|
How to apply for Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2021?
Candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria of the scheme before submitting their application form. The application procedure for Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2021 is given below.
- Open the official portal of the application (cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea).
- Select “B.Sc Nursing, B.P.T, B.P.O, and Allied Health Sciences-2021 Online Registration” under the ‘Admission’ category on the homepage.
- Click on the “B.Sc Nursing, B.P.T, B.P.O, and AHS- 2021 Online Applications” and the official portal opens. Click on ‘New User’ to register yourself if you haven’t registered and input all details.
- Candidates receive their User ID and Password on their registered mobile number. Candidates can log in to the portal and fill in the details.
- Upload a scanned copy of your signature, left-hand thumbprint, and a recent colored passport-size photograph in JPEG format.
- Pay the requisite fees on the portal.
- Check your details before clicking submit. A printed copy of the A-4 size of the application form is to be carried during the document verification process.
Details to enter in the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to enter certain personal details in the application form during the process. The details to be entered in the application form are given below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Qualifying Examination
- Marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
- Domicile of Karnataka
- Category: General Merit, Category-I, Category-IIA, Category-IIB, Category-IIIA, Category-IIIB, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes.
- Religion and Caste
- Postal Address
- Reservation under disability quota (if applicable)
- Reservation under HK region (if applicable)
What after Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Process is over?
Once the application procedure of Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2021 ends, candidates have to undergo the document verification procedure. The venue for the document verification procedure is released subsequently on the official website. Candidates have to produce a copy of their application form, proof of application fees being paid, SSLC marks sheet, Higher Secondary mark sheet as well as Study Certificate signed by their concerned BEO/DDPI. Other documents such as caste certificate, etc. are required as needed. Once the candidates pass this document verification process, they are assigned seats in various colleges.
About Karnataka B.Sc Nursing
The Government of Karnataka enrolls candidates for various undergraduate medical courses including Nursing through its Karnataka B.Sc scheme every year. Candidates who had Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their subjects at the higher secondary level can apply for this B.Sc Nursing course. After the application process is over, candidates have to undergo the document verification process where they have to submit the relevant documents. After document verification, candidates are provided seats in various Government and private colleges. The entire application procedure for this course is conducted online.
Ans: The application fee is Rs 1000/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs 500/- for SC, ST, Category-1, and disabled candidates.
Ans: You have to upload your 10th and 12th mark sheets, study certificate, print out of application form, and proof of payment of application fees.
Ans: No, the form can be submitted only online.
Ans: You can apply for the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing scheme by registering yourself at the official portal and filling out the application form (cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/BSCnursing2021).
Ans: No, you cannot edit or make changes to the application form after submission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.