Diploma Admission in Karnataka 2018 is for Polytechnic institutes. There are 81 Govt Polytechnics, 44 Govt Aided Polytechnics, and 188 Private Polytechnics in Karnataka. Department of Technical Education, Karnataka will take care of Diploma Admission 2018. Latest news on DTE Karnataka Diploma Admission 2018 is available here as well as on official websites dte.kar.nic.in, kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates interested in studying diploma in Karnataka Polytechnics can submit the application form and go for document verification. Also, they can fill options at the time of applying. Stay up to date with Diploma Admission (Karnataka) 2018 such as application form, merit list, seat allotment, counselling here.
Karnataka Diploma Admission 2018
Department of Technical Education, Karnataka has released a notification. Through the admission notice, it will invite eligible candidates to apply for admission in Diploma courses for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can fill application form from official website dte.kar.nic.in. or through the page given below.
Important dates for Karnataka Diploma has been given below. Check it carefully so that you do not miss any of them.
Schedule For Extended Round candidates
Final Extended Admission Round
Continued Extended Admission Round
- Click Here to check the Seat selection schedule for Diploma admission-Continued Final Extended Admission round.
- Click Here to check the Seat selection schedule for Diploma admission-Final Extended Admission
- Click Here to check second round seat selection schedule for diploma admissions.
Diploma Admission for Govt and Aided Polytechnics for unfilled seats
Karnataka Diploma Merit List 2018
The Government of Karnataka, Department of Technical Education Online Diploma Admission 2018-19. First Year Diploma Provisional Merit List 2018-19 has been released after completion of application forms. Merit list is published on the official website, a direct link for the Provisional merit list is also provided below.
Merit List: Click here to check the list of Provisionally selected candidates for Diploma Admission
Karnataka Diploma Seat Matrix 2018
Seat Matrix for the Karnataka- DTE has been given below. To check the number of seats candidates can visit official website or download the pdf given below.
- Click here to check the general quota seat matrix for round 3
- Click here to check Hyderabad Karnataka Seat matrix for round 3
- Click here to check the seat matrix
Karnataka Diploma Application 2018
The Department of Technical Education has invited the application from eligible candidates of Karnataka for admission to the 1st Year Diploma Courses for Government, Aided Polytechnics and Private polytechnics. All the information regarding the said course has been given on this page, go through it and apply before the last date. Candidates need to need to make challan according to the fees of their category i.e is given below, in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA to the account mentioned in the table below and obtain the counterfoil of the challan.
|Name of The Bank||Name of the Account||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|State Bank of India,
Application Fee Collection
Submit duly filled application form along with a set of self attested documents as well as counterfoil of challan at the below mentioned Polytechnics on or before the last date.
|Bengaluru||S.J.(Govt.) Evening Polytechnic, S.J.P. Campus, wadeyar
Block, Ist Floor, BENGALURU
|Mangaluru||Karnataka Govt. Evening Polytechnic, Mangaluru|
Application Form: Click here to download the Karnataka DTE form.
Application fee for Karnataka-DTE us as follows:
- For UR candidates- Rs 100/-
- For SC, ST, Cat-I candidates- Rs 50/-
Karnataka Diploma Eligibility 2018
To fill the form candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed 05 years of academic study in Karnataka including qualifying
- Educational Qualification for Engineering diploma course is that a candidate must have passed Karnatka S.S.L.C or equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
- Educational Qualification For Non-Engineering Diploma Courses:
|Commercial Practice (English & Kannada)
Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology
Modern office Management
|Should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or equivalent with 35% marks.|
|Library Science and Information Management||Should have passed Karnataka P.U.C-II or equivalent with 35% marks.|
- Candidates opting for Automobile course should have attained the age of 16 years as on 1 st July 2018.
How to apply
- First of all, candidates can download the application form from the website.
- Otherwise, they can visit a center.
- Undergo document verification at the center (DTE Karnataka releases document verification center list) and also fill a form. Do Option Entry also here.
- Pay application fee and submit the application form.
Karnataka Diploma Admission Process 2018
After filling the application form successfully if candidate’s name will get enrolled in the merit list he/ sge must have to go for document verification. Following are some methods candidate need to remember for the porcedure.
- The candidates who seek admissions to Govt. seats should compulsorily produce all the required documents in original with one set of self attested photocopies and passport size photographs.
- In all “DOCUMENT VERIFICATION CENTER” Verification of documents will be done for all candidates including special category. However the candidates belonging to special category should attend for verification of special category certificate.
- The candidates have to be personally present in “DOCUMENT VERIFICATION CENTER” for verification of documents.
- If candidates who have not received the original marks card of qualifying examination for 2018 from the concerned Board, then the candidate should obtained the signature of Principal of the Institutions where he/she has passed 10th standard examination on the provisional marks card. Internet downloaded marks card will not be accepted.
- The candidates who have discontinued PUC, seeking admission for diploma have to compulsorily produced original TC /NOC from the past institute. Duplicate SSLC TC will not be accepted at the time of document verification and online application submission.
- The candidates along with one parent should attend for online interactive counseling and seat selection as per schedule along with the govt. prescribed fee in cash for spot admission.
On the time of admission, candidates will have to submit the fee to save their seats. The fee structure for the diploma courses in Government & Aided polytechnics in the state is mentioned below as per the Government norms.
Official Website: dte.kar.nic.in
If above window does not load, Click here to view/download Karnataka Diploma 2018 Information Brochure.