Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019 will provide interested candidates with the opportunity to pursue an education in the polytechnic institutes of Karnataka. These admissions will target students who want to get diplomas in polytechnic, technology, engineering and non-engineering courses in various fields. Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019 are exclusively for 81 Government Polytechnics, 44 Government Aided Polytechnics and 188 Private Polytechnics in Karnataka. The latest news on DTE Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019 will be available on its official website www.dte.kar.nic.in, kea.kar.nic.in. For more information read this page.
Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019
Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka invites eligible candidates to apply for diploma courses through an admission notice. Interested candidates can fill the application form on the official website www.dte.kar.nic.in, kea.kar.nic.in. The important dates regarding DTE Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Diploma admission Notification||29 Apr 2019|
|Downloading of application form and information brochure||02-1
|Submission of the filled application form to Document Verification centers||02-
|Notification of Draft Merit List|
|Filing of objections to Draft Merit List|
|Notification of Final Merit List|
|Off-Line admission for Scouts & Guides, Horanadau Kannadiga, Gadinadu
Kannadiga, NCC, ITI, ICI, AI, Sports & Games, JOC candidates.
|On-Line admission for JTS, Defence, Ex-Defence, PH candidates.|
|First Round of Counselling for seat selection|
|Second Round of Counselling for seat selection||To be announced|
|Third Round of Counselling for seat selection||To be announced|
|Fourth Round of Counselling for seat selection||To be announced|
|Fifth and final Round of Counselling for seat selection||To be announced|
- Click here to check the First round seat selection schedule for Diploma.
- Click here to check the 1st year Diploma Admission Revised schedule.
Notice regarding Extension of Application Form
Click here to check the Postponement date for application of Government and aided evening Diploma Admissions.
Karnataka Diploma Application Form 2019
Candidates can apply for Karnataka Diploma Application Form 2019 on its official website. DTE has invited eligible candidates for admissions in polytechnic diploma courses. The payment of application fee of Karnataka Diploma Application Form will be through the mode of Challan. The fee is different for all categories. The challan can be made in any branch of State Bank of India. Candidates are required to submit self-attested documents as well as counterfoil of challan at mentioned polytechnics on or before the last date.
Application Form: The links for Karnataka Diploma Application Form 2019 are mentioned below.
- Click Here to download the application form (English)
- Click Here to download the application form (Kannada)
- Click Here to Login.
- Click Here to Register.
- Click Here to download Instruction Manual for account creation.
The application fee for Karnataka DTE is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- For UR candidates Rs. 100/-
- For SC, ST, Cat-1 candidates Rs. 50/-
How to apply
- The candidate has to download the application form and information brochure from DTE website www.dte.kar.nic.in.
- Fill up the downloaded application as per instructions given in the brochure and the prescribed registration fee amount in any of the Government and Aided Document Verification Centers.
- Submit the filled application form along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents and admission fee receipt at the nearest Document Verification Centers on or before the last date.
- The candidate has to produce the relevant original documents and fee receipt for verification at Document Verification Centers. The Document Verification Center will upload the application submitted by the candidate. And will issue a printed copy of uploaded application and acknowledgment.
Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019.
- He or She must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must have completed 5 years of education in Karnataka including qualifying examination.
- Candidate must have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate. (For Engineering Diploma Courses)
- Eligibility criteria for Library Science and Information Management will be notified before counselling.
- Candidates who have passed the 10th Standard Exam conducted by CBSE/ICSE and other states 10th Standard candidates shall produce Eligibility Certificates obtained from the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Palace Road, BENGALURU – 560 001 at the time of document verification & counseling.
Note: Candidate’s age eligibility criteria for Automobile course will be notified before counselling.
Karnataka Diploma Admissions Procedure 2019
Candidates will go for admissions procedure, if he or she gets enrolled in the merit list after submission of the application form. They will have to undergo the process of document verification. Following must be kept in mind by the candidate before Karnataka Diploma Admissions Procedure.
- Candidates must produce all the original documents and one set of self attested photocopies and passport size photographs.
- The candidate has to produce the relevant original documents and fee receipt for verification at Document Verification Centers. The Document Verification Center will upload the application submitted by the candidate. And will issue a printed copy of uploaded application and acknowledgment
- Candidates must be personally present in “DOCUMENT VERIFICATION CENTRE.”
- The department will notify the Draft merit list of eligible candidates on the DTE website as well as by way of SMS to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
- The candidate can file objections to the draft merit in case of corrections in the announced draft merit list.
- The online interactive counseling will be held at Nodal Center for seat selection for eligible candidates as per schedule announced on DTE website from time to time. The candidate has to produce all relevant original documents, printed copy of the application submitted online, acknowledgment, 06 passport size photos and prescribed fee in cash for spot admission at Nodal Center.
- Upon selection of seat of candidate’s choice at Nodal Centers and payment of prescribed fee, Admission Order will be issued to the candidate from the nodal center.
- The selected candidate has to take admission in respective Polytechnic on the production of admission order and all original documents.
On the time of admission, candidates will have to submit the fee to save their seats. The fee structure for the diploma courses in Government & Aided polytechnics in the state is mentioned below as per the Government norms.
For more information regarding Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019, download the following documents:
- Information Brochure (English) | (Kannada)
- Instructions on pre-nodal awareness programs for the first diploma seats.
- Instructions to comply with the first diploma admissions in the 2019-20 Registration Certificate.
- Circular Regarding Surrender of Seats of Pvt & Aided Polytechnic.
- Instructions regarding Diploma Application Fee through Cash.
Official Website: dte.kar.nic.in