Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019 will provide interested candidates with the opportunity to pursue education in the polytechnic institutes of Karnataka. These admissions will target students who want to get diplomas in polytechnic, technology, engineering and non-engineering courses in various fields. Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019 are exclusively for 81 Government Polytechnics, 44 Government Aided Polytechnics and 188 Private Polytechnics in Karnataka. Latest news on DTE Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019 will be available on its official website www.dte.kar.nic.in, kea.kar.nic.in. For more information read this page.
Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019
Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka invites eligible candidates to apply for diploma courses through an admission notice. Interested candidates can fill the application form on the official website www.dte.kar.nic.in, kea.kar.nic.in.
Important dates and schedule will be updated on this page as soon as an official notice is issued by DTE, Karnataka.
Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2019.
- He or She must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must have completed 5 years of education in Karnataka including qualifying examination.
- Candidate must have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate. (For Engineering Diploma Courses)
- Candidates willing to opt for automobile courses must have attained the age of 16 years as on July 01, 2019.
- Candidates must be able to commercially practice english and kannada.
- Candidate must have passed Karnataka P.U.C.-II or equivalent with 35% marks (For Library Science and Information Management.)
- Candidate must have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate. (For Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology, Modern Office Management)
Karnataka Diploma Application Form 2019
Candidates can apply for Karnataka Diploma Application Form 2019 on its official website. DTE has invited eligible candidates for admissions in polytechnic diploma courses. The payment of application fee of Karnataka Diploma Application Form will be through the mode of Challan. The fee is different for all categories. The challan can be made in any branch of State Bank of India. Candidates are required to submit self attested documents as well as counterfoil of challan at mentioned polytechnics on or before the last date.
According to previous year records, application fee for Karnataka DTE is expected to be:
- For UR candidates Rs. 100/-
- For SC, ST, Cat-1 candidates Rs. 50/-
How to apply
- First of all, candidates can download the application form from the website.
- Otherwise, they can visit a center.
- Undergo document verification at the center (DTE Karnataka releases document verification center list) and also fill a form. Do Option Entry also here.
- Pay application fee and submit the application form.
Karnataka Diploma Admissions Procedure 2019
Candidates will go for admissions procedure, if he or she gets enrolled in the merit list after submission of the application form. They will have to undergo the process of document verification. Following must be kept in mind by the candidate before Karnataka Diploma Admissions Procedure.
- Candidates must produce all the original documents and one set of self attested photocopies and passport size photographs.
- Verification of documents will be done for everyone except special categories. Special category candidates must appear for the verification of special category certificate.
- Candidates must be personally present in “DOCUMENT VERIFICATION CENTRE.”
- Candidates must produce provisional marksheet duely signed by the principal of the attending school, in case he or she has not received official result of standard qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have discontinued PUC, seeking admission for diploma have to compulsorily produced original TC /NOC from the past institute. Duplicate SSLC TC will not be accepted at the time of document verification and online application submission.
- Candidates along with one parent should attend for online interactive counseling and seat selection as per schedule along with the govt. prescribed fee in cash for spot admission.
On the time of admission, candidates will have to submit the fee to save their seats. The fee structure for the diploma courses in Government & Aided polytechnics in the state is mentioned below as per the Government norms.
Official Website: dte.kar.nic.in