Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2019 – Candidates will have to keep in mind that the whole Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2019 Process will take place in 2 rounds. Candidates will have to submit the option choices in both the rounds of Counselling. Candidates will be required to go through the Document Verification Round first. On the actual day of counselling, the seat allotment result will also be announced. To grasp more information about Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2019, candidates can go through this article.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Counselling
In the counselling of Karnataka PGCET 2019, the seats will be allocated on the basis of merit secured by the candidates. The merit holders will be able to choose multiple choices for the course and the college but only if they get through the verification round.
Candidates must take a note that they have to go through the document verification anyhow. The aim of this round is to make sure that all the candidates are meeting the eligibility requirements.
- To take admission into MBA, MCA, 2nd year Lateral Entry MCA, M.E. / M.Tech Courses, document verification will be conducted for the candidates who have secured the required academic eligibility after the announcement of revaluation results by VTU, Belgaum only if they have applied and appeared in PGCET 2019. Also, the candidates who are eligible and got the ranks but have not attended the document verification can also participate in the document verification process.
- Candidates must keep in mind that who will go through the document verification process will only be eligible for the seats which remains unfilled after the first round of seat allotment MBA / MCA /M.E/ M.Tech courses in PGCET 2019.
- The ranks for the particular course will be assigned to the candidates on the day of document verification on the submission of marks cards of all the years / semesters if they are matching the required eligibility requirements and who have appeared and qualified in PGCET 2019.
- The eligible candidates will have to participate in the document verification process and have to be present with all the necessary original documents along with one set of attested photocopies in support of their claim. The candidates who become eligible after verification will only be allowed to enter their priority of options in the PGCET-2019 second round.
- If a candidate has not received the original marks cards of any semester/s Qualifying Examination for 2019 from the concerned boards, then the candidate should obtain the seal and signature of the principal of the institution where he/she has passed such qualifying examination on the provisional marks card/internet downloaded marks cards and produce the same at the time of verification of documents. Further, such candidate should also produce the provisional Degree Certificate obtained from the concerned institution, failing which they will not be allowed for document verification and for further seat allotment process.
- Document verification will be held as per the schedule.
Document Required at the time of Verification process
The Following attested photocopies of Documents should be submitted during document verification process.
- Final print out of the 2019 Online Application Form.
- PGCET 2019 Admission Ticket
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Original Copy of the Chalan for having paid the fees.
- SSLC / 10th Standard / Equivalent Examination Marks Card
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard/ Equivalent Examination Marks Card
- Degree Marks Card of all the Years / Semesters.
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Course completion certificate.
- Study Certificate (Only for Karnataka Candidates)
The following documents should be produced, only if applicable:
- Minimum 3 years work Experience Certificate (for Part-time candidates) (work experience certificate should include the name of the organisation, date of joining, designation, working period, no objection condition etc.,) As per the format.
- Minimum one-year work experience certificate (for QIP) as per the format.
- Sponsorship Certificate (For Full-Time Program – as per the format)
- GATE Score Card. (Result Sheet)
- Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildar, for the candidates claiming Reservation benefits.
- Candidates claiming Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Reservation (Article 371 (j)) must submit the certificate in Annexure – A (eligibility certificate – rule 3(3)) issued by the concerned Assistant Commissioner during document verification.
- Parent’s study certificate / Parent’s Hometown certificate / (Parent’s Domicile certificate / Parent’s Employment certificate / Parent’s Cumulative Record / Parent’s Marks Card, etc.,) for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats based on the (domicile) / study / (employment) of the parent.
Procedure of Karnataka PGCET 2019 Counselling
Candidates will have to follow a certain set procedure in order to appear for Karnataka PGCET 2019 Counselling. Candidates can have a glimpse at the procedure given below:
- Option Entry- After the announcement of the seat matrix and fee details, candidates will have to select some options which is known as Option Entry. Candidates will be required to enter the choices for the colleges and courses. This process can be done online and the link to do this will be updated here on this page.
- Mock Seat Allotment– In the first round of counselling, the mock seat allotment result will be announced. It will be announced before the actual allotment round in order to make the candidates understand whether the submitting option choices are proving the desired result or not. On this basis, the candidates can make amendments in the submitted preferences.
- Seat Allotment and Confirmation- On the day of counselling, the actual seat allotment result will be announced. Candidates can check this allotment and take a decision whether they want a seat or not.
- Reporting at the College – As a last step, candidates will have to report at the allotted college and finish the admission formalities. Candidates must note that if they do not come at the prescribed time, their seat allotment will be cancelled.
Seat Matrix for Karnataka PGCET 2018
- To check Seat matrix for Second Round of MTech / M.Arch as on October 01, 2018 – Download here
- To check Seat matrix for Second Round of MCA Lateral as on October 01, 2018 – Download here
- To check Seat matrix for Second Round of MBA & MCA as on October 01, 2018 – Download here
- Click here to check Seat matrix of M.Tech/ M.Arch as on September 22, 2018.
- Click here to check Seat matrix of MBA & MCA as on September 22, 2018.
- Click here to check Seat matrix of MCA Lateral entry programme as on September 22, 2018.
- Click here to check Seat matrix of MBA & MCA as on September 14, 2018.