The results of Medical & Dental published by National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi & AIIMS respectively will be taken into consideration for preparation of rank list after verification of original documents and allotment of seats to all eligible Non-In-Service candidates and In-Service candidates for the Karnataka State Quota PG Medical & Dental seats.
Karnataka PGET Merit List 2017
- Medical Common Merit List – New!
- Dental Common Merit list – New!
- Provisional Merit List (Medical Students) – New!
- Medical – Non-Inservice
- Medical – Inservice (HFW)
- Medical – Inservice (Excluding HFW)
- Dental – Non-Inservice
- Dental – Inservice