Karunya University Application form 2020 is available now. Eligible candidates who are seeking admission to the UG, PG and research courses offered by Karunya University can fill the application form on karunya.edu. The last date for submission of applications for PG Courses is extended up to August 15, 2020. The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000 while applying. Candidates can get more details of Karunya University application form 2020 such as how to apply, application fees, submission and deadlines from this page.
– The application form is available for Ph.D. Course Admission at Karunya University 2020. Scroll down to check.
– The last date to apply for Karunya University PG Admissions 2020 is extended up to August 15, 2020. Scroll down to get the details.
Karunya University Application Form 2020
The Application form for admission into various UG and PG programmes in Karunya University is released. The candidates can get the Karunya University Application form 2019 and prospectus from the Karunya University website. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before filling the application form. Check the schedule table below for Karunya University application form 2020 related events.
|Online Applications start||15 Nov 2019|
|Last date for submission of applications for Ph.D./M.Phil.||31 Jul 2020|
|Last date for submission of PG application form|
|Entrance test and interview for research programs||14 Aug 2020|
|Joining for research candidates||to be announced|
Karunya University Application Form 2020 Fee
The applicants have to pay an application fee online to apply for Karunya University 2020 Admissions. Indian citizens and foreign nationals have to pay different fees. The fee amount is mentioned in the table below.
|Indian nationals||Rs 1000|
|Foreign nationals||USD 250|
Eligibility to Fill Karunya University Application Form 2020
The candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria before they sit down to fill Karunya University Application Form 2020. There is an age constraint as well as minimum education criteria one must satisfy to fill the application form. Let us look at these in detail.
For UG/PG courses
Upper Age limit
- For UG/integrated courses : The age of the candidates must not be more than 21 years (as on July 1 2020).
- For all other programs : There is no such restriction.
Educational Qualifications: Check the program-wise qualifications below.
- B.Tech (4 years): Class 10+2, or an equivalent exam, passed candidates with 60% aggregate marks in PCM are eligible to apply. OR 10+2 vocational stream passed students with PCM with 60% minimum average percentage are eligible.
- B.Tech Lateral Entry (3 years): Candidates must hold a diploma or a B.Sc. degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks can fill Karunya University application form 2020.
- M.Tech (2 years): The candidates must hold a bachelor degree in respective streams with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- B.Sc. Honours (4 years): Candidates must be class 10+2 passed with PCM/PCB/PCMB/PC Forestry with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- PG (2 years): B.Sc. in relevant stream with minimum of 60% marks is required to be eligible.
- UG (3 years) and PG integrated (5 years): Candidates must have passed class 10+2 with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Check the detailed eligibility criteria from here.
For Research Programs
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil): The candidates must hold a recognized regular PG Degree in arts, science, management or computer applications. Also, a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA must be obtained in such a degree. SC/ST candidates are given a relaxation of 5%.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.): Candidates must hold a recognized PG Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. SC/ST candidates are given a relaxation of 5%.
Image Specifications for Karunya University Application Form 2020
The candidate needs to upload his/her photograph, signature and a proof for DOB while filling the Karunya University Application Form 2020. These documents have to be uploaded as per the specifications mentioned in the table below.
|Photograph||jpeg||less than 500 kb|
|Signature||jpeg||less than 500 kb|
|Name and DOB proof||jpeg||less than 500 kb|
- The photograph should be a recent one with dimensions 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- Signature should be done on a white paper with a black or dark blue pen.
- Class 10 mark sheet or equivalent is accepted as a name and DOB proof for UG/Integrated programs. For PG and lateral entry programs, last semester mark sheet or equivalent is admissible.
How to fill Karunya University Application Form 2020?
The provisional admission to any branch of choice will be done based on the application received. Carefully follow the steps mentioned below to apply.
Step 1: Visit the website of the university. You can do this by clicking on the link given on this page.
Step 2: You will see a flashing button that says “Apply now” on the homepage. Click on this button. You will be redirected to a new page.
Step 3: You will get an EOI (Expression of Interest) form. In this form, you have to put in your name, email, mobile no., desired course, location of institution you last studied at, class 10 marks, state, 2 choices for interested programmes, contact preference and a captcha.
Step 4: After submitting all the details, click on the “submit” button at the bottom. You will receive an acknowledgement email and SMS on the number provided. This will contain an application number and passcode. Note this down.
Step 5: Next, Go to the “admission portal login” and enter the application number and passcode received above to login.
Step 6: Fill the Karunya University Application Form 2020 and pay the initial fee (including the application fee amount) to reserve your seat.
Step 7: Download payment receipt and provisional admission order after getting confirmation email and SMS.
About Karunya University
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, formerly known as Karunya University, is a private institute, declared deemed in 2004. It was founded by late Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran in the year 1986. The institute is situated in the city of Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded with a vision to raise leaders with high level of academic excellence and moral values.
Currently, the University hosts 3 schools: School of Engineering and Technology, School of Sciences, Arts, Media and Management and School of Agriculture and Biosciences. These schools offer various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and research programs. Also, the university has received “A” grade accreditation from NBA and NAAC.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q What all documents need to be uploaded in Karunya University application form 2020?
Ans You need to upload your color photograph, signature and proof of name and date of birth.
Q Is there a minimum age criteria to be eligible?
Ans The university has not specified any such criteria.
Q Can I upload my 1 year old photograph in the application form?
Ans You are advised to upload a recent photograph, preferably not more than 6 months old.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.