The Application Process for Academic session 2019 will start from March 22, 2019. Kashmir University Entrance Test Application Form 2019 will be available online on website www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in for Kashmir University Admission 2019. Candidates who are seeking admission in Kashmir University should fill and submit the application before the last date.
Kashmir University Application Form 2019
After determining the eligibility candidate (Bachelors) can fill Kashmir University Entrance Test Application form 2019. Get here complete details of Kashmir University Admission 2019 application form including instructions to apply and fees.
|Submission of Online Form starts from||22 Mar 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application Forms|
|Last date of submission of Hard Copy of Application Forms for reserved category candidates||17 Apr 2019|
|Conduct of Entrance Examinations||To be announced|
Notice: Click here to check notice regarding revised dates for application form.
Submission of Online Application Forms
The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms:
- Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2019. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- Step-2: Candidate needs to register himself/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember, the Username and Password for future reference.
- Step-3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
- Step-4: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
- Step-5: Select the desired Preferences (After last date the Preference of Campus/College selected will not be updated/changed). Click “Next”.
- Step-6: If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make the necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step-7: Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (including Rs. 150/- as IT Fee) and Entrance Test fee of Rs. 500/-“ i.e Rs. 750/- for one Programme and Rs. 250/- for each subsequent Programmes, through Online mode only.
- Step-8: Applicant can view the Application details by providing username and password. The applicant is required to make sure that “Application Status” on the application form is “Fee Received” after 3 days otherwise the application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
- Step-9: Candidates in their own interest are advised to apply & submit application promptly and not to wait till the last date/time for applying online. Directorate shall not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit their applications on account of the last minute rush. Please retain print-out of application form for future references.
Submission of downloaded Application Forms (Hard Copy)
Only those candidates who apply under any Reserved Category are required to submit downloaded Application Form (hard copy) with the following documents at Humanities Block (Ground Floor) in the Room opposite to Department of Computer Science, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal and obtain a receipt for the record.
- Marks Certificate of the qualifying examinations
- State Subject Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate with original for verification (“Certificate under process” will not be entertained under any circumstance whatsoever.)
- Receipt of fee deposited in J&K Bank (University Copy).
- The candidates must check the status of their Application Forms after three days of its online submission. In case, the status of Application is not updated to “Fee Received” or “Fee Reconciliation is Pending”, the candidate should contact the Directorate of IT & SS, University of Kashmir, alongwith Application Form and all other documents, within two days after the last date of submission of Application Form. Thereafter, no claim, whatsoever, will be entertained by the University.
- Submission of Application Forms and appearance in the Entrance Test is subject to determination of eligibility for admission to the Programme by reference to the Admission Policy-2019.