The Application Process is over now for Academic session 2018-2019. Kashmir University Entrance Test Application Form 2018 was available online on website www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in for Kashmir University Admission 2018. Candidates who are seeking admission in Kashmir University should fill and submit the application before the last date.
Kashmir University Application Form 2018
After determining the eligibility candidate (Bachelors) can fill Kashmir University Entrance Test Application form 2018. Get here complete details of Kashmir University Admission 2018 application form including instructions to apply and fees.
|Submission of Online Form starts from||25 Jul 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application Forms||3 Aug 2018|
|Conduct of Entrance Examinations||17 Aug to 06 Sep 2018|
Apply Online: Application Process is over now!
Submission of Online Application Forms
The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms:
- Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2018. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- Step-2: Candidate needs to register himself/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember, the Username and Password for future reference.
- Step-3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
- Step-4: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
- Step-5: Select the desired Preferences (After last date the Preference of Campus/College selected will not be updated/changed). Click “Next”.
- Step-6: If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make the necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step-7: Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (including Rs. 150/- as IT Fee) and Entrance Test fee of Rs. 500/-“ i.e Rs. 750/- for one Programme and Rs. 250/- for each subsequent Programmes, through Online mode only.
- Step-8: Applicant can view the Application details by providing username and password. The applicant is required to make sure that “Application Status” on the application form is “Fee Received” after 3 days otherwise the application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
- Step-9: Candidates in their own interest are advised to apply & submit application promptly and not to wait till the last date/time for applying online. Directorate shall not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit their applications on account of the last minute rush. Please retain print-out of application form for future references.
Submission of downloaded Application Forms (Hard Copy)
Open Merit, as well as Reserved Category candidates, need not to submit Hard Copy of their downloaded Application Form. However, they must keep it with them for future reference. The directorate will not check/verify the educational/category certificates etc. of the candidates at the time of appearing in the written examination and it will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to satisfy whether he/she is meeting the prescribed criterion. However, the documents will be verified at any point of time during the process of Admission. The admission will be rejected if it is found that the applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information.
- The candidates must check the status of their Application Forms after three days of its online submission. In case, the status of Application is not updated to “Fee Received” or “Fee Reconciliation is Pending”, the candidate should contact the Directorate of IT & SS, University of Kashmir, alongwith Application Form and all other documents, within two days after the last date of submission of Application Form. Thereafter, no claim, whatsoever, will be entertained by the University.
- Submission of Application Forms and appearance in the Entrance Test is subject to determination of eligibility for admission to the Programme by reference to the Admission Policy-2018.