|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Kashmir University Entrance Test Application Form 2017 are available online on website www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in for Kashmir University Admission 2017. Candidates who are seeking admission in Kashmir University should fill and submit the application before the last date.
|Submission of Online Form starts from||17 Mar 2017|
|Last date of submission of Application Forms||27 Mar 2017|
Kashmir University Application Form 2017
After determining the eligibility candidate (Bachelors) can fill Kashmir University Entrance Test Application form 2017. Get here complete details of Kashmir University Admission 2016 application form including instructions to apply and fees.
Apply Online here – Click Here for Kashmir University PG Entrance Test 2017 – KUET 2017.
Submission of Online Application Forms
The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms:
- Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2017. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- Step-2: A candidate needs to register himself/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the Register as Student link. Remember the Username and Password for future reference. Use valid mobile no. and e-mail –ID during registration process
- Step-3: After successful Registration, Login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your Registration No./Enrollment No. and Click Next to proceed further.
- Step-3: Enter your personal and academic details alongwith latest PP size photograph. showing clearly your face.
- Step-4: Select the desired Programme/s and Campus/College Preferences
- Step-5: Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, click on Submit. If there is any variation click on Previous button, make corrections and then Submit. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step-6: Deposit the Application Fee of Rs. 500/- plus Entrance Test Fee of Rs. 500/ – i.e Rs. 1000/- for one Programme (plus Rs. 10/- Bank charges) and Rs. 250/- for each subsequent Programmes, through Online mode or against the Bank Pay-in-Slip generated with the Application Form, in any of the branches of the J&K Bank Ltd. across the Country.
Submission of downloaded Application Forms (Hard Copy)
- Open Merit candidates need not to submit Hard Copy of their downloaded Application Form. However, they must keep it with them for future reference.
- A candidates applying under any Reserved Category shall submit the hard copy of Application Form alongwith self attested photocopy of reserved category certificate at the Humanities Block (Ground Floor), University of Kashmir. Each such candidate shall bring the Original Reserved Category Certificate alongwith him/her for on spot verification at the above mentioned counter.
- The Reserved Category Candidates residing at or applying from Leh, Kargil, Gurez, Tanghdhar and outside Kashmir Division/J&K State can send the Hard Copy of Application Form alongwith all required documents duly attested by Gazetted officer through Speed Post/Courier only to the office of the Dean Academic Affairs, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006. The candidates shall ensure that the same reaches by or before the last date fixed for the purpose
- The candidates must check the status of their Application Forms after five days of online submission of Application Form. In case, the status of Application is not updated to “Fee Paid” or “Fee Reconciliation is Pending”, the candidate should contact the Directorate of IT & SS, University of Kashmir, alongwith Application Form, Fee Receipt, and all other documents, within two days after the last date of submission of Application Forms. Thereafter, no claim, whatsoever, will be entertained by the University.
- Submission of Application Forms and appearance in the Entrance Test is subject to determination of eligibility for admission to the Programme by reference to the Admission Policy-2017.