The result of Kashmir University Entrance Test 2018 – Kashmir University PG Entrance test 2018 was held from 17 Aug to 06 Sep 2018. Kashmir University Entrance Result 2018 has been announced on the official website of Kashmir University. Candidates can check / view their result online form the university website, links for the same is given below.
Kashmir University Result 2018
Kashmir University has announced the Selection list of Entrance examinations for admission to the Masters programmes and LLB for the academic session 2018. Candidates can check the same through the link provided below.
|KUET 2018||Dates (Revised)|
|Conduct of Entrance Examinations||17 Aug to 06 Sep 2018|
|KUET 2018 Result||2nd September onwards|
- Click here to check the result for B.Sc. MLT programme 2018.
- Click here to check the Selection notification No. 7 of BA-LLB
- Click here to check the Selection notification No.: 03 for BE/B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Click here to to check the Selection Notification No.12 of IMBA- 2018.
- Click here to check the Selection Notification No.5 of 2018 M.Tech Programmes.
- Click here to check the Notification No.2 (4 Year B.Pharm) Session 2018.
- Click here to check the Notification No.3 (4 Year B.Pharm) Session 2018.
- Check here the Merit List of PG KU Entrance Test 2018.
- Check here the list of Candidates who have applied for admission to B.Pharm under self-financed seat quota Session 2018 as on October 06, 2018.
- Check here Modified merit list of Candidates who have applied for admission to MBA and MBA-FM Programmes as on October 04, 2018.
- Check here Entrance Test result of M.Pharm Session 2018.
- Check here List of Applicants applied for Ph.D programme/Integrated M.Phil & Ph.D( School of Education & Behavioural Sciences.
- Check here List of exempted candidates for appearing in the entrance test for Research programme.
- Check here General Merit List (Form Wise) of the candidates who have applied for admission to MBA and MBA-FM Programme for the session-2018.
- Check here Provisional lists of exempted candidates who have applied for admission to Research programmes(School of Business studies).
- Check Result of Entrance Test – 2018.
- Click here to check Third selection list for IMBA
- Click here to check Selection list of B.Tech/BE Lateral Entry-2018
- Click here to check Selection list of 4-Year B.Pharm- 2018
- Click here to check selection list for M.Tech Programmes.
- Click here to check the selection list for B.Tech Programmes.
- Click here to check Entrance Test Result of B.Tech/BE Lateral Entry-2018
- Click here to check Entrance Test Result of 4-Year B.Pharm- 2018
- Click here to check selection list for M.Pharm Programme for GPAT Qualified Candidates.
- Click here to check selection list for M.Tech Programmes
- Click here to check selection list for M.Tech Programme for GATE Qualified Candidates.
- Click here to check selection list for B.Tech
- Click here to check Second selection list for IMBA
- Click here to check First selection list for IMBA
- Check here Selection Notification No.: 4 of 2018 M.Tech Programmes.
- Check here Notification regarding IMBA self-finance at North Campus, Baramulla-2018.
- Check here Selection Notification No.02/BE/B.Tech (Lateral Entry) of 2018.
- Check here Selection Notification No.8 of 2018 BA-LLB programme.
- Check here Notification regarding the issuance of Entrance Test Merit-2018.
- Check here Date Extended Notification for completion of admission formalities for admission to 4-Year B.Pharm.
- Check here Date Extend Notice PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses Offered through Distance Education.
Official Website: www.kashmiruniversity.net
Declaration of Merit List / Selection List
- All the notifications shall be uploaded on the official website of the University. The University does not own any responsibility for a candidate not being informed and candidate shall not be informed separately.
- The detailed merit lists mentioning entrance points, details of the qualification examination and other components, as per the procedure of admission for various Programmes, shall be displayed on the University website. Complaints and queries in writing to the Dean Academic Affairs, with documentary proofs, if any, with regard to Merit lists shall be open for two working day (upto 4:00 p.m.) from the date of uploading of merit list on website. The same shall be attended promptly. Thereafter, the Selection Lists shall be issued. No complaints whatsoever shall be entertained with respect to individual merit of a candidate after publishing of the selection list.
- The first two selection lists for all programmes/courses shall be issued on the basis of relative merit and preferences given by the candidates in the Application Form.
- In case vacancies are available / are caused even after issuance of two selection lists, admission against vacant seats shall be made on counselling. Therefore, students in their own interest shall remain in touch with the Admission Unit. While issuing the Counseling Notification on the University website, seat matrix in various categories across various Campuses/ Colleges shall also be made available and the students shall have the option to give fresh Option on Counseling Application Form available on the University website while attending the Counseling Session/s. The candidates shall have to attend counselling alongwith the Original Marks/Qualifying/other documents. If a candidate is selected for admission, he/she shall have to submit the original certificates of Qualifying Examinations & DOB certificate on spot. Submission of original Documents shall be taken as consent of the candidate for seeking admission in the given programme. After the deposition of original certificates, the candidates would be required to deposit fees within 3 days. If a candidate fails to deposit fees within 3 days he/she shall forfeit the chance for admission, and the next candidate in sequence from the counselling list shall be offered admission.