|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
KAU Application Form 2018 – Applications will be available on the official website of Kerala Agricultural University for the Academic Year 2018- 2019. Only KAU MBA Admission 2018 Application has been released. Candidates can fill their application for various from here. Get KAU Application Form 2018 complete information like application fee, how fill online application here.
KAU Application Form 2018
The application forms and prospectus will be available in www.admissions.kau.in and the candidates should submit the online application after registration and take a print out of the application. Important Dates for KAU admission 2018 are given below.
|Submission of online application||16 Nov 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||20 Jan 2018|
|Last date for fee remittance||19 Jan 2018|
|Date of Examination||04 Feb 2018|
Application Form: Click here to apply for KAU MBA 2018 Admission form.
Official Website: www.kau.in.
For B.Sc-M.Sc (5 Years) Integrated & B.Sc (H) C & B
- Rs.1000/- for General Candidates and
- Rs.500/- for SC/ST Candidates
For MBA Programme (last year)
- Rs. 1000/- for General Candidates
- Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates
For PG Programme (last year)
- Rs. 1000/- for General Candidates
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates (native of Kerala only)
For Ph.D Programme (last year)
- Rs. 1500/- for General Candidates
- Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates (native of Kerala only)
Steps for Applying Online
Step 1 : Candidate Registration
Step 2 : Candidate Login
Step 3 : Filling up of Application
Step 4 : Final Submission of Application
Step 5 : Details of Application fee paid
Step 6 : Print Application
Step 7 : Send the printout of Application and supporting documents to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University.
Instructions for Filling MBA Online Application form
- Application Fee for General Candidates is Rs 1000/- and SC/ST Candidates is Rs 750/- payable through online only by way of Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card facility of any bank. Fee once remitted will not be refunded. Bank Charges, if any, will be levied by the candidate in addition to the application fee.
- On successful payment of the Application fee online, the candidate will get a ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and a receipt of fee payment. The candidate is advised to take a printout of the online receipt. The candidate has to note that the ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ which is needed for later logging into the site.
- In case you did not get the SB Collect Reference Number and the amount is deducted from your account, please contact the respective bank branch with your name, date of birth, age, mobile number email ID and the amount remitted. Please do not repeat the transaction. You may also follow the steps given in the document to reprint the challan or to know the transaction status.
- On the next day of payment of the Application fee, the candidate can complete online submission of application. If the next day is a Sunday / Public holiday(s), then you can complete the online submission only on the next working day.
- A unique Application Number will be generated and displayed on the top of this page. Candidate has to keep record of this Application Number, which is later required to print the Hall Ticket. It is also required for future correspondence.
Insofar, Only KAU MBA Application Form 2018 details has been released and updated here. Information of rest of courses on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as KAU releases KAU Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.