KAU Application Form 2018 – Applications is available on the official website of Kerala Agricultural University for the Academic Year 2018- 2019. Only KAU MBA Admission 2018 Application has been released. Candidates can fill their application form. Get KAU Application Form 2018 complete information like application fee, how to fill online application here.
KAU Application Form 2018
The application forms and prospectus are available in www.admissions.kau.in and the candidates should submit the online application after registration and take a print out of the application. Important Dates for KAU admission 2018 are given below.
|Issue of Admission Notification||20 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||24 Mar 2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of application||05 Apr 2018|
Application Form: Click here to apply for KAU MBA 2018 Admission form.
Official Website: www.kau.in.
Submission of MBA Application Form
The candidate should register in the website, submit the online application, take print out and forward the same along with required documents and fee to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, Main Campus, KAU P.O., Thrissur, Kerala – 680 656. The online application will be valid only if the University receives the hard copy of the application and other documents within the stipulated time.
For B.Sc-M.Sc (5 Years) Integrated & B.Sc (H) C & B
- Rs.1000/- for General Candidates and
- Rs.500/- for SC/ST Candidates
For MBA Programme
- Rs. 750/- for General Candidates
- Rs. 375/- for SC/ST candidates
For PG Programme (last year)
- Rs. 1000/- for General Candidates
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates (native of Kerala only)
For Ph.D Programme (last year)
- Rs. 1500/- for General Candidates
- Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates (native of Kerala only)
Steps for Applying Online
Step 1: Candidate Registration
Step 2: Candidate Login
Step 3: Filling up of Application
Step 4: Final Submission of Application
Step 5: Details of Application fee paid
Step 6: Print Application
Step 7: Send the printout of Application and supporting documents to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University.
Enclosures for MBA Application Form
- Each application for admission should be accompanied by the following:
- Counterfoil of the pay-in-slip or Demand Draft (original) for the application processing fee as prescribed.
- Community Certificate obtained from a Revenue Officer, not below the rank of a Village Officer in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Copy of scorecard of KMAT /CMAT/CAT
- Self-attested copies of certificates as proof of age, qualifications, mark list of qualifying examinations (SSLC onwards).
- Self-attested copy of Nativity certificate in the case of candidates from Kerala.
- Certificate from the Head of Institution to the effect that the University is recognized by the ICAR / will come under the umbrella of the ICAR/AICTE/UGC in the case of candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from outside Kerala.
- A ‘no objection certificate’ and an experience certificate obtained from the controlling officer concerned in the case of in-service candidates.
Note: Documents sent along with the application are not returnable.
Insofar, Only KAU MBA Application Form 2018 details have been released and updated here. Information of rest of courses on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as KAU releases KAU Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.