KCET 2019 Admit Card will be made available at the official website of the governing authority which is kea.kar.nic.in. KCET 2019 Admit Card will be made available to only those students who will complete KCET 2019 Application Form. In order to download the admit card of KCET 2019, candidates are required to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth. It is mandatory to carry KCET 2019 Admit Card as it is going to act as an entry ticket at the time of examination. KCET 2019 is scheduled to take place April 23, 24 and 25, 2019. Candidates can go through this article to know in detail about KCET 2019 Admit Card, be it, its process to download, details mentioned on it, so forth and so on.
KCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must note that KCET 2019 Admit Card is not going to be made available via post, it is only going to be made available online. For more information about KCET 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through the schedule given below:
|Date of availability of Admit Card||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Date of Examination||23, 24, 25 Apr 2019|
|Practical exam for agricultural quota||3rd week of May 2019|
Download Here: KCET 2019 Admit Card will be available at kea.kar.nic.in.
Downloading Procedure of KCET 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘KCET Admission Ticket 2019’.
- You have to Enter your “Application Number” and “Date of Birth” in the new window.
- Then ‘Submit’ after entering the details.
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out of the same.
Details mentioned on KCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates are going to observe numerous details on KCET 2019 Admit Card. The details which are going to be mentioned on KCET 2019 Admit Card are given below:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Complete Address of the Test Venue
- General Instructions for the Examination
Documents to be carried at the time of examination
Candidates are required to carry certain documents in order to appear for KCET 2019. Candidates can have a glimpse at the information given below for the same:
- KCET 2019 Admit Card
- Passport size coloured photograph
- Valid id proof such as Aadhar Card / Driver’s License / Passport / Voter ID / Any other Govt. Id Proof
Candidates can check the exam date table given below as the official dates and timings have been announced.
|23 Apr 2019||Biology||60|
|24 Apr 2019||Physics||60|
|25 Apr 2019||Kannada Language Examination (4th Standard level)||50|
The minimum passing marks shall be 12 out of 50 marks in Kannada Language Examination in order to be considered for assignment of ranks and to become eligible for allotment of seats in CET-2019.
Document Verification Time Table for Agriculturist Quota
|3rd to 4th week of Apr 2019 (Except General Holidays)||Verification of Documents for Agriculturist will be done at the respective Practical Test Centres|
Practical Examination Time Table for Agriculturist Quota
|4th week Apr 2019||9 AM Onwards||Practical examination on “Identification of Agriculture Related Specimens” To claim seat under Agriculturist Quota*||200|
KCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates who will appear for KCET 2019 will have to go through the exam pattern including all the relevant details about the examination syllabus, question paper, and OMR sheets. The KCET is a pen-paper based test which shall be on two (02) days in four (04) different sessions for four subjects namely – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/ or Biology, and Kannada Language Test. Each paper/ subject will be for 60 marks each with a
- Mode of the Examination: KCET 2019 is a pen – paper based examination.
- Duration: Each paper will be of 80 minutes.
- Nature of the Questions: Each question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 01 marks. There is no negative marking for answering the questions wrong.
The distribution of question in each of these subjects is as follows:-
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Mathematics / Biology||60||60|
|Kannada Language Test||50||50|
General Instructions for the candidates
There are certain instructions which have to be followed by the candidates at the time of examination. Candidates can have a look at the information given below for the same:
- Candidates are advised to reach 30 – 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- It is advised to keep KCET 2019 safely as it has to be used for various events. So, candidates must not spoil or tamper the admit card.
- Take KCET 2019 Admit Card to the examination centre at the time of examination positively.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets such as mobile, calculators to the examination centre.
- It is advised to carry a valid id proof such as Aadhar Card/ Passport / Driving License etc with KCET 2019 Admit Card to avoid any chaos and confusion at a later stage.
KCET 2019 Exam Centres
The list of examinations centre for KCET 2019 provided below is based on the data of the previous year. The centre alloted to each candidate is usually the one that is indicated by the candidate as his preference while filling the application form. Examination centre once cannot be changed. The exact address of the allotted venue will be printed on the admit card.
KCET 2019 Result
KCET 2019 Result will be published over the official website which is kea.kar.nic.in. In case of any discrepancy in KCET 2019 Result Sheet such as such as discrepancy / changes in the Q. E. marks, version code, NEET / NATA scores etc, candidates can submit the objection within 3 days of the declaration of results. After the declaration of the results, a merit list will also be published over the official website in a pdf file format. The candidates whose name will appear in the Merit List, they will have to appear for the Document Verification Round.