KCET 2019 Admit Card – KEA has released KCET 2019 Hall Ticket. It is available online, on kea.kar.nic.in. The candidates can download the admit card of KCET 2019, from the link below. Details needed to download it are application number and date of birth. KCET 2019 is due to be held on April 29, 30, and May 01, 2019. Candidates have to carry admit card on the exam day. Know more details about KCET 2019 Admit Card from this page.
Latest: KCET 2019 special instructions for candidates appearing in Practical Test Agriculturist Quota has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
KCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must note that KCET 2019 Admit Card is not available via post, it is only made available online. For more information about KCET 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through the schedule given below:
|Date of availability of Admit Card||11 Apr 2019|
|KCET 2019 Exam Date:||29 Apr 2019|
30 Apr 2019
|Kannada language Test date(only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)|
|Practical exam for agricultural quota||18 May 2019|
- Click Here to download Practical Test Agriculturist Quota
- Click here to download KCET 2019 Admit Card.
Important Instructions for Candidates Appearing for Practical Test Agriculturist Quota
- The Practical test is going to be conducted at 15 centers from 09:00 AM onwards.
- Candidates need to get their certificates verified from May 13-15, 2019.
- The practical test is going to be conducted at the same center at which the document verification is done.
- Click here to check the Special Instructions regarding candidates Appearing for Practical Test Agriculturist Quota.
- Click Here to check the rest of the Information.
Candidates can check the exam date table given below as the official dates and timings have been announced.
|29 Apr 2019||Biology||60|
|29 Apr 2019||Physics||60|
|01 May 2019||Kannada Language Examination (4th Standard level)||50|
The minimum passing marks shall be 12 out of 50 marks in Kannada Language Examination in order to be considered for assignment of ranks and to become eligible for allotment of seats in CET-2019.
Document Verification Time Table for Agriculturist Quota
|13 to 15 May 2019||Verification of Documents for Agriculturist will be done at the respective Practical Test Centres|
Practical Examination Time Table for Agriculturist Quota
|18 May 2019||9 AM to 3:30 PM||Practical examination on “Identification of Agriculture Related Specimens” To claim seat under Agriculturist Quota*||200|
Instructions/Notices to KCET Candidates
- Click Here to open above notice in a new window.
- Detailed instruction regarding Bell timings for KCET 2019. English | Kannada
- Bell Timings English | Kannada.
- Click Here to check the instructions to candidates appearing for Supplementary Examination.
- Click Here to check notice regarding the provision of Extra time for Locomotor Disability.
- Click Here to check notice regarding Cerebral Palsy Candidates and scribe for Blind Candidates.
How to Download KCET 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates need to download the KCET 2019 Admit card by following the steps, provided below.
- Visit the official website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘KCET Admission Ticket 2019’.
- You have to Enter your “Application Number” and “Date of Birth” in the new window.
- Then ‘Submit’ after entering the details.
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out of the same.
Forgot KCET 2019 Credentials
Candidates can get to know their forgotten KCET 2019 credentials, by following the steps mentioned below.
- Start by visiting the link provided below the table.
- Look for the “Login” button. Click that.
- Just below the login box, a candidate will find the “Forgot Password” link. Click that.
- Candidates are then required to fill details like – User ID, Application NUmber, secret question, answer and security code.
- Click the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Your KCET 2019 forgotten password will then appear on the device’s screen. Make a note of it for all the future reference.
Details mentioned on KCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates are going to observe numerous details on KCET 2019 Admit Card. The details which are going to be mentioned on KCET 2019 Admit Card are given below:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Complete Address of the Test Venue
- General Instructions for the Examination
Documents to be carried at the time of examination
Candidates are required to carry certain documents in order to appear for KCET 2019. Candidates can have a glimpse at the information given below for the same:
- KCET 2019 Admit Card
- Passport size coloured photograph
- Valid id proof such as Aadhar Card / Driver’s License / Passport / Voter ID / Any other Govt. Id Proof
KCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates who will appear for KCET 2019 will have to go through the exam pattern including all the relevant details about the examination syllabus, question paper, and OMR sheets. The KCET is a pen-paper based test which shall be on two (02) days in four (04) different sessions for four subjects namely – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/ or Biology, and Kannada Language Test. Each paper/ subject will be for 60 marks each with a
- Mode of the Examination: KCET 2019 is a pen – paper based examination.
- Duration: Each paper will be of 80 minutes.
- Nature of the Questions: Each question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 01 marks. There is no negative marking for answering the questions wrong.
The distribution of question in each of these subjects is as follows:-
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Mathematics / Biology||60||60|
|Kannada Language Test||50||50|
General Instructions for the candidates
There are certain instructions which have to be followed by the candidates at the time of examination. Candidates can have a look at the information given below for the same:
- Candidates are advised to reach 30 – 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- It is advised to keep KCET 2019 safely as it has to be used for various events. So, candidates must not spoil or tamper the admit card.
- Take KCET 2019 Admit Card to the examination centre at the time of examination positively.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets such as mobile, calculators to the examination centre.
- It is advised to carry a valid id proof such as Aadhar Card/ Passport / Driving License etc with KCET 2019 Admit Card to avoid any chaos and confusion at a later stage.
KCET 2019 Exam Centres
The list of examinations centre for KCET 2019 provided below is based on the data of the previous year. The centre alloted to each candidate is usually the one that is indicated by the candidate as his preference while filling the application form. Examination centre once cannot be changed. The exact address of the allotted venue will be printed on the admit card.
Q1. Can a NRI candidate apply for Engineering under KCET 2019?
Ans. No candidates falling under such a category is eligible for admission.
Q2. Can a candidate having studied from Kannada medium only be eligible for admission?
Ans. Yes, a candidate should have studied from Kannada medium in order to be eligible for admission.
Q3. How is the merit for Engineering defined?
Ans. For Engineering, a candidate needs to secure 50% in the qualifying exam and 50% in the entrance exam.
KEA conducts state level examination for admission in engineering, technology, farm science, and pharmacy courses in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un‐Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the state. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on April 29 – 30, 2019 in offline mode. Candidates need to attempt 230 questions in a 70 mins duration. The good thing about this exam is that no negative marking scheme is applicable, while +1 mark is awarded for every correct answer. The question is asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/ or Biology, and Kannada Language.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.