KCET 2018 Agriculture Practical Test is conducted for the candidates seeking admission under Agriculturist Quota in Farm Universities. Candidates have to appear for Common Entrance Test, as well as the practical test. The KCET Agriculture Practical Test will be a 200 marks examination, which will access candidate’s skill for identification of Agriculture related specimens. Candidates can check details on KCET Agriculture Practical Test 2018 from the page.
KCET Agriculture Practical Test 2018
All the candidates seeking admission in B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons) Sericulture, B.Tech (Biotechnology), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Sc. (Hons) Ag. Maco, B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry, B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science, B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture, and B.V.Sc. & A.H. courses have to take the practical test. Check all the important dates from below:
|KCET Agriculture Practical Test 2018||Important Dates|
|Document Verification for Farm Science||18 May 2018 to 23 May 2018|
|Practical Examination for Farm Science||25 May 2018|
KCET Agriculture Practical Test 2018 Hall Ticket
Candidates can now download the hall ticket by logging in with application number and date of birth.
- Click here to download hall ticket.
KCET Agriculture Practical Test Fee
To appear for the practical test, the candidates will have to pay fee amount. It is mandatory to pay the amount of fee, which is:
- Rs. 500 for candidates belonging to General and OBC candidates
- Rs. 250 for SC, ST, and Category 1 candidates.
The amount of fee is to be paid during the document verification round, via a Demand Draft.
KCET Agriculture Practical Test Document Verification
Before the test, the candidates will have to get certain documents verified. Thi is to be done to ensure the eligibility. The documents required for verification are as follows:
- CET Admission Ticket.
- Agriculturist / Manual Labour in Agriculture Activities.
- Salary Certificate 4 (if salaried class).
- Income details from business – Certificate 5.
- Affidavit (only for consolidated income of 8a 8c or 8d, the first party will be candidates and the second party will be the respective University).
- Demand Draft (for the fee amount, states above).
KCET Agriculture Practical Test Exam Centers
Two new centres have been added to the list of exam centres, these are Vijayapura and Hiriyur. The complete list of exam centres is as follows:
- Munirabad (Koppal District)
- Arabhavai (Gokak Tq)
- Tamaka (Kolar District)
- Hiriyur (Chitradurga)
Irrespective of options given by the candidate, the Practical Test is to be attended in candidate’s place of revenue land only.
KCET Agriculture Practical Test Reservation Criteria
The criteria of reservation for the candidates is as follows:
- As per the Government norms, 40% seats are reserved for the children of Agriculturist / Agriculture labour under Agriculturist quota
KCET 2018 Practical Test Qualifying Marks (Cutoff)
To qualify the practical test, the candidates must have secured 50%, i.e. 100 marks.
KCET Agriculture Practical Test Merit List
The merit list for the students seeking admission under Agriculture Quota will be prepared:
- By giving 25% weightage to PCMB (PUC II) marks.
- 25% weightage to CET score.
- 50% weightage to marks secured in Practical Test.
On the other hand, in case of B.V.Sc & AH course, the merit will be prepared:
- By giving 50% weightage to marks secured in CET (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- 50% of marks scored in the practical test.