Karnataka DCET 2020 Result: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the result for Karnataka Diploma CET 2020. The result will be declared in online mode. Candidates can check the result through cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Results will only be published for candidates who have affixed their left-hand thumb impression on the OMR sheet. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying degree and the marks obtained in DCET 2020 in equal proportions for B.E and B.Tech courses. Candidates can read the article for more information about Karnataka DCET 2020 result.
Karnataka DCET 2020 Result
Candidates can check below some important dates related to Karnataka DCET 2020 result.
|KDCET 2020 Result||Dates|
|Date of Examination||09 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
Check Result here: Candidates can check their KDCET 2020 result from the official website kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka DCET 2020 Determination of Merit List
The Merit list for diploma holders for B.E/ B.Tech courses will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying exam in the relevant branch of engineering and the marks obtained in DCET 2020 in equal proportions. For Architecture courses, merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam in all the subjects opted and valid NATA scores in equal proportion.
Candidates can check below the tie-breaking criteria as provided by the conducting body.
- If two or more candidates have the same merit then an interse merit will be prepared with reference to the marks scored in the entrance test
- If the tie is still not resolved, an interse merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored in 2nd 3rd and 4th year
- If there is still a tie, an interse merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in 1st year
- And if the tie is still not resolved, merit will be determined on the basis of age of the candidate. Elder candidate will be considered before the younger one
Karnataka DCET 2020 Document Verification
Candidates have to submit their original documents for verification to confirm their admission. After the documents are verified authority will issue a verification slip. Candidates then have to mention their course options online using their account. Seats will be offered to candidates on the basis of order in merit and priority of options received by the candidates.
Candidates can check below the list of documents required for the verification process.
- Printout of DCET Application Form
- Original copy of the Challan proving the payment of Application fee.
- DCET Hall Ticket
- SSLC / 10th class / Equivalent examination marksheet
- Diploma or Equivalent Examination Marks Scorecard
- Study Certificate signed by concerned BEO / DDPI
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
How to check Karnataka DCET 2020 Result?
Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 Result can be checked online from the official website. The link for which is provided above. The candidates have to follow the steps listed below to check their rank in Karnataka Diploma CET 2020:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Karnataka Diploma CET 2020, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- The new window will be open.
- Enter the required login details and submit.
- The result will appear on the screen.
Karnataka DCET 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Result will be declared online on the official website.
Ans : Merit list for B.E/ B.Tech courses will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying exam in the relevant branch of engineering and the marks obtained in DCET 2020 in equal proportions.
Ans : Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam in all the subjects opted and valid NATA scores in equal proportion.
Ans : If such case, merit will be prepared with reference to the marks scored in the entrance test.
Ans : After Result, qualified candidates will be called for verification of documents and after the seat allotment will be held online.
Ans : KEA will allot the seats ONLINE in the order of merit and based on the priority of options obtained from the candidates
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.