KEAM 2019 Result will be released in the month of May 2019. The result will be declared by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). The candidates who will give KEAM 2019 will get their result. The result will be prepared for the candidates of engineering. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the rank on the rank card. For the pharmacy, the merit list of NATA will be considered. The candidates who will seek the admission in one of the best courses will be selected on the merit list of NEET. After the result declaration, the candidates will get the rank list. On the basis of the rank list, the candidates will be able to appear in the counseling process. In the counseling, the candidates will be able to choose the desired course and college to get admission. The candidates can check the detailed information regarding KEAM 2019 Result from this page.
KEAM 2019 Result
Before knowing the details, the candidates are advised to take a look at the important dates regarding the result. The dates are given below in the table.
|KEAM 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|KEAM 2019 Exam Date||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2019|
Result: The candidates can check the KEAM 2019 Result from the official website: www.cee-kerala.org
How to Check KEAM 2019 Result
The result will be released separately for the courses. KEAM 2019 Result will be released in the pdf format. The result will contain the roll number of the candidate and name. The candidates can follow the instructions given below to check the result.
- Go to the official website or click on the link given on this page.
- Enter the Application Number and Password and click on the “Login” button.
- The candidates will be able to see the result in the pdf file.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout of the result.
KEAM 2019 Rank List
The candidates whose result will be released will get their rank list also. The rank list will be released separately for the different courses. It will be released in the month of Jun 2019. The Rank lists will include all candidates qualified in the Entrance Examinations conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The rank list will be released for:
- Engineering Courses
- Architecture Course
- Medical & Allied Courses (except MBBS/BDS/BAMS)
- BAMS Course.
Preparation of Rank List
The rank list will be prepared for the courses given below.
Rank list for Engineering courses: The rank list for the engineering course will be prepared on the basis of the factors given below.
- Rank List will be prepared on the equal weightage of 50:50 regarding the entrance exam and qualifying exam.
- The final year marks of the qualifying examination of each subject will be calculated out of 100 marks and the marks of the three subjects shall be computed out of 300.
- The formula to calculate the standardized marks is given in the image.
- The subjects that will be considered to prepare the rank list will be Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. If the candidate will not have Chemistry then the marks of Computer Science will be
- For preparing the rank list the score obtained by the candidate in the Engineering Entrance Examination will be computed out of 400 and it will be added to the total marks of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology.
- If the candidate will get results by letter grades/CGPA/OGPA etc. from any Board/Authority then the candidate will have to submit the marks equivalent as required.
Rank list for B. Arch Course: The rank list for the B.Arch course will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NATA and in the qualifying exam. The weightage of the marks considered will be equal to prepare the rank list.
Rank list for MBBS/BDS and Medical & Allied Courses: The rank list for MBBS/BDS and Medical & Allied Courses will be prepared on the basis of the marks gained in NEET UG 2019.
Rank List for Ayurveda Course: The rank list for Ayurveda course will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NEET UG 2019. If the candidates will take Sanskrit as the second language in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination then 8 marks will be added to the total marks secured by them in the NEET-UG 2019.
Tie Breaker for KEAM 2019
The candidates can check the instructions related to tie-breaking for KEAM 2019 from below.
Engineering: If two candidates will get same marks then the tie will be broken on the basis of the marks obtained in Mathematics in Entrance Exam. If the tie will still persist then the marks in Physic & Chemistry will be considered for the entrance exam. If there will be tie still then the marks of Mathematics in qualifying exam will be considered. Even if the tie will be there then the marks in Physics will be taken of the qualifying exam. If there is still a tie, the age of the candidate will be taken and the older will be placed higher in the ranking.
Architecture: The candidate who will get higher rank in NATA will be placed at a higher rank. If there will tie persist then the marks of Math in the qualifying exam will be taken. However, if there will be the tie then the age will be considered. The older candidate will be placed higher in the ranking.
Ayurveda: For this course, the candidate will get a higher rank who will have the higher rank in NEET UG 2019.
KEAM 2019 Counseling
When the rank list will be released, the candidates will be able to go through the counseling process. The candidates will get the chance to select the desired course and college. The seats will be alotted on the basis of their rank in the rank card. The candidates with better rank will get the better opportunity to choose a good college.