KEAM 2020 Allotment Result – Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala has issued the KEAM 2020 allotment for mop-up round at cee.kerala.gov.in. KEAM allotment lists are released based on rank and courses selected in order preference by the candidates. Higher options are given higher preference during allotment, and similarly higher rank is given more preference for an available seat. To know more details on KEAM 2020 seat allotment, read below.
– KEAM 2020 Allotment result of Medical and Allied Courses has been released. Scroll down to check it.
– KEAM 2020 Mop-Up allotment result has been released. Scroll down to check it.
KEAM 2020 Allotment
The allotment results for Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy courses will be published on the website http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates who do not register their options within the stipulated time will not be considered for allotment under any circumstances.
|First Phase Allotment Publication||7 Oct 2020|
|Remitting of fee||8 – 10 Oct 2020|
|Mop-Up Round Allotment|
|Payment of fee||19 – 20 Nov 2020|
|Join the course/college allotted||20 Nov 2020 on or before 3 pm|
- Click here to check the Admission Schedule for Allotment to Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy Courses -2020
- Click here to check the Joining Schedule for Engineering/Architecture Courses
Allotment List: Click here to check the Allotment to Medical& Allied Courses.
Allotment Notice: Click here to check the notice for Admission to MBBS/BDS/Agriculture/Forestry/Fishery/Veterinary Courses 1st phase centralised allotment.
Mop-Up Allotment: Click here to check theKEAM 2020 Mop-Up allotment result.
Mop-Up Allotment Notice: Click here to check the KEAM 2020 Mop-Up allotment result published notice.
Rank List: Click here to check Architecture Rank List for KEAM 2020.
Second phase allotment: Click here to check second phase allotment notice.
First phase allotment: Click here to check Last Rank Details for KEAM 2020 Allotment
Trial Allotment Result: Click here to download the Last rank details for Trial Allotment of KEAM 2020
Provisional EWS Category List: Engineering |Architecture | Pharmacy
Official Website: cee.kerala.gov.in.
KEAM 2020 Provisional EWS List Notice
- Click here to download above notice.
KEAM 2020 First Phase Allotment Notice
Click here to download Notice
KEAM 2020 Seat Allotment Notice
Click here to download the Notice.
Important note for KEAM 2020 seat allotment
- In the case of Self-financing Engineering Colleges under Government control, 45% of the seats under Management quota will be allotted by the CEE in addition to the 50% Govt. seats.
- In the case of Self-financing Engineering Colleges under CAPE, 35% of the seats under Management quota will be allotted by the CEE in addition to the 60% Govt. seats.
- In the case of Self-financing Engineering College under Centre for Professional and Advanced Studies (University College of Engineering, Muttom, Thodupuzha), 95% of the seats are available for allotment by the CEE as Government seats.
- In the case of Self-financing Engineering College under Calicut University (Calicut University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Tenhipalam, Malappuram), 100% seats are available for allotment by the CEE as Government seats.
- The CEE will allot only 35% of the seats under Management quota in addition to the 50% Govt. seats, in the case of Sree Chithira Thirunal College of Engineering, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates who seek admission under community/Registered Society/ Registered Trust Quota seat shall have to submit their option on these colleges later. The notification in this regard will be published later.
To get an idea of chances of admission, check KEAM Cut Offs.
Fee Payment after KEAM 2020 Seat allotment
Candidates who get allotment shall have to remit the fee shown in the allotment memo at any of the Head/Post Offices in Kerala or by way of online payment. The candidates getting allotment are liable to remit the fee fixed by the Fee Regulatory Committee if the fee fixed on the basis of the agreement between Government and Self-financing Management is not approved by the Hon’ble Court or any competent authority. The allotment to Colleges / Courses will be subject to recognition of All India Regulatory Bodies, Affiliation from the Universities and Government Orders.
Those candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the date prescribed for the same will lose their allotment as well as all the existing options in the stream to which the allotment belongs. The options once lost will not be available in the subsequent phases.
List of Colleges for Seat allotments in the First Phase to the various Professional Degree courses
- Government/Aided Engineering Colleges
- Engineering College Under Kerala Agricultural University
- Engineering Colleges Under Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
- Engineering Colleges Under Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
- Government Controlled/University Controlled Self-financing Engineering Colleges
- Private Self-financing Engineering Colleges under Kerala Catholic Engineering College Management Association (KCECMA)
- Private Self-financing Engineering Colleges under Kerala Self Financing Engineering College Management Association (KSFECMA)
- Private Self-financing Architecture Colleges under the Architecture College Management Association (ACMA)
- Government Pharmacy Colleges
Reservation in KEAM 2020 participating colleges
The percentage break-up of seats as per mandatory reservation is as follows:
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) (30%)|
|Other Backward Hindu (BH)||3%|
|Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian (LA)||3%|
|Dheevara and related communities (DV)||2%|
|Viswakarma and related communities (VK)||2%|
|Kusavan and related communities (KN)||1%|
|Other Backward Christian (BX)||1%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.