KEAM 2019 Allotment Result – Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala will be published first allotment list on June 20, 2019. The activities related to KEAM Allotment 2019 for admission to Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy courses are explained here. CEE Kerala announces seat allotment result based on rank and courses selected in order preference.
Higher options are given higher preference during allotment, and similarly higher rank is given more preference for an available seat. All details related to the allotment process and the relevant Government Orders are available on the website www.cee-kerala.org or you can read this article.
KEAM 2019 Allotment Result
The allotment results for Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy courses will be published on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates who do not register their options within the stipulated time will not be considered for allotment under any circumstances.
|Trial allotment||17 Jun 2019|
|First Phase Allotment Publication||20 Jun 2019 up to 8 pm|
|Date of remit the fee shown in the allotment memo at any of the Head/Post Offices in Kerala or by way of online payment||21 to 26 Jun 2019 Up to 3 pm|
Allotment: The allotment list will be published on the Official Website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
Candidates who get allotment shall have to remit the fee shown in the allotment memo at any of the Head/Post Offices in Kerala or by way of online payment. The candidates getting allotment are liable to remit the fee fixed by the Fee Regulatory Committee if the fee fixed on the basis of the agreement between Government and Self-financing Management is not approved by the Hon’ble Court or any competent authority. The allotment to Colleges / Courses will be subject to recognition of All India Regulatory Bodies, Affiliation from the Universities and Government Orders.
Those candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the date prescribed for the same will lose their allotment as well as all the existing options in the stream to which the allotment belongs. The options once lost will not be available in the subsequent phases.
List of Colleges for Seat allotments in the First Phase to the various Professional Degree courses:
- Government/Aided Engineering Colleges
- Engineering College Under Kerala Agricultural University
- Engineering Colleges Under Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
- Engineering Colleges Under Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
- Government Controlled/University Controlled Self-financing Engineering Colleges
- Private Self-financing Engineering Colleges under Kerala Catholic Engineering College Management Association (KCECMA)
- Private Self-financing Engineering Colleges under Kerala Self Financing Engineering College Management Association (KSFECMA)
- Private Self-financing Architecture Colleges under the Architecture College Management Association (ACMA)
- Government Pharmacy Colleges
The percentage break-up of seats as per mandatory reservation is as follows:
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) (30%)|
|Other Backward Hindu (BH)||3%|
|Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian (LA)||3%|
|Dheevara and related communities (DV)||2%|
|Viswakarma and related communities (VK)||2%|
|Kusavan and related communities (KN)||1%|
|Other Backward Christian (BX)||1%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
- In the case of Self-financing Engineering Colleges under Government control, 45% of the seats under Management quota will be allotted by the CEE in addition to the 50% Govt. seats.
- In the case of Self-financing Engineering Colleges under CAPE, 35% of the seats under Management quota will be allotted by the CEE in addition to the 60% Govt. seats.
- In the case of Self-financing Engineering College under Centre for Professional and Advanced Studies (University College of Engineering, Muttom, Thodupuzha), 95% of the seats are available for allotment by the CEE as Government seats.
- In the case of Self-financing Engineering College under Calicut University (Calicut University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Tenhipalam, Malappuram), 100% seats are available for allotment by the CEE as Government seats.
- The CEE will allot only 35% of the seats under Management quota in addition to the 50% Govt. seats, in the case of Sree Chithira Thirunal College of Engineering, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates who seek admission under community/Registered Society/ Registered Trust Quota seat shall have to submit their option on these colleges later. The notification in this regard will be published later.
To get an idea of chances of admission, check KEAM Cut Offs.
This page is being updated with details of KEAM Allotment 2019. If you have any queries regarding KEAM Allotment Result 2019, please ask in comments below.