KEAM 2018 Allotment Result – KEAM 2018 Seat Allotment Result has been announced in the month of June 2018. Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala published first allotment list in the month of June 2018. The activities related to KEAM Allotment 2018 for admission to Professional Degree Courses are explained here. CEE Kerala announces seat allotment result based on rank and courses selected in order preference.
Higher options is given higher preference during allotment, and similarly higher rank is given more preference for an available seat. Details of colleges and courses are available with the seat allotment body.
KEAM 2018 Allotment Result
The allotment result to Engineering/Architecture Courses and to the Pharmacy courses in Government Pharmacy colleges in the State -2018 is published herewith on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
|Trial allotment||27 Jun 2018|
|First allotment||30 Jun 2018|
|Second allotment||10 Jul 2018|
|Third allotment||20 Jul 2018|
- Click here to check the Last Ranks of Medical & Allied: Second Phase allotment.
- Click here to check the Second Phase Allotment List of Ayurveda
- Click here to check the Second Phase Allotment List of Medical&Allied.
- Click here to check the Notification of Medical & Allied: Second Phase allotment.
- Click here to check Exclusion List of Medical & Allied: Candidates admitted in All India Quota MBBS/BDS seats are excluded from participation in state quota allotments.
- Click Here to check the KEAM 2018 Allotment Result.
- Click Here to check the vacancy details as on August 03, 2018, for Govt. and Govt. controlled colleges.
- Click Here to check the vacancy details as on August 03, 2018, for Pvt. Self-financing colleges.
- Notification regarding vacancy filling for Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy Courses and Second Phase Allotment for Medical & Allied Courses – English | Malayalam
- Click Here to check the notification regarding Third Allotment Result.
- Click Here to check the notification regarding First Allotment.
- Click Here to check the last rank details of Trial Allotment.
- Click Here to check the notification regarding Trial Allotment.
Official Website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in
The candidates should take a printout of the first phase allotment memo which shows the details such as Name, Roll Number, Allotted Course, Allotted College, Category of Allotment, Fee details etc. and produce it before the authorities of designated branches of State Bank of India (SBI) for payment of fees. The fees can be paid by way of Online Payment also. Those candidates who receive an allotment shall have to remit the fees to be paid to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations as specified in the first phase allotment memo at any of the designated branches of State Bank of India or by way of Online Payment in order to accept the allotment. The list of designated branches of SBI is available on the website.
In the first phase of allotment, the candidates allotted to all courses need only to pay the fees to be paid to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations at any of the designated branches of State Bank of India or by way of Online Payment. In the first phase allotment, the allotted students need not join the Course/College.
Token Deposit: Candidates allotted under SC/ST/OEC category and those having benefits as per G.O. (MS) 25/2005/SCSTDD, dated: 20.06.2005 and G.O. (MS) 10/2014/BCDD, dated: 23.05.2014, have to remit token deposit of Rs. 1000/- as token of having accepted the allotment:
Those candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the date prescribed for the same will lose their allotment as well as all the existing options in the stream to which the allotment belongs. The options once lost will not be available in the subsequent phases.
The activities relating to the second phase of allotment will commence in the month of Jul 2018.
Students can check KEAM Seat Allotment Result 2018 through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Admission to the Entrance Examinations, and the rank obtained in the Entrance Examinations or inclusion in the merit lists or allotment, will not entitle the applicant for admission to the course, unless the applicant satisfies the rules regarding the eligibility for admission as laid down in the Prospectus.
Furnishing of false particulars would result in the forfeiture of the candidature, as well as cancellation of admission to the course, and in addition, will attract the relevant provisions of the Criminal Laws of the Land.
If any information or documents furnished along with the printout of the application by a candidate are found false or ineligibility for admission is detected before or after admissions, candidature of the applicant will be withdrawn and admission, if any, given will be cancelled.
To get an idea of chances of admission, check KEAM Cut Offs.
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org.
This page is being updated with details of KEAM Allotment 2018. If you have any queries regarding KEAM Allotment Result 2018, please ask in comments below.