KEE Model Question Paper / Sample Paper – Students can check and download Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) sample paper from this page. These are official sample papers, provided by the Karunya University at the official website. You can download it as a pdf from this page. KEE sample paper are available for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, General aptitude and General ethics. KEE is a university level exam conducted across country for UG courses admissions. To know more details on KEE sample paper, books, and more information read the page below.
KEE Sample Papers
Through the sample paper, candidates can get an idea of how the KEE question paper will appear. Check and download the sample paper from the button below.
Books Recommended for KEE
Here are the important reference books that will help you with KEE Preparations:
|Name of the Book||Authour||Buying Link|
|Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume)||H C Verma||Buy Here|
|Problems In General Physics||I E Irodov||Buy Here|
|Handbook of Physics||Nipendra Bhatnagar||Buy Here|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances||B.L. Sharma||Buy Here|
|Problems In Mathematics with Hints and Solutions||V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova||Buy Here|
|Problems in Physical Chemistry||Narendra Awasthi||Buy Here|
|Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry||M. S. Chouhan||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude Theory and Practice||Anand Kumar, Ajay Kumar||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||GKP||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
KEE Exam Pattern
For the preparation of the exam, candidates must check the pattern exam and the marking scheme from below:
- Meduim of Question paper – Meduim of question paper is English
- Mode of Examination – The exam will be held in Online Mode
- Subjects – 5
- No of questions – There will be total 100 questions
- Total Marks – 100
- Marking Pattern – +1 for correct answers and -0.25 for wrong answers
- Distribution table of question and marks –
|Subject||No of question||Marks|
KEE Preparation tips
Candidates can make a strategy to prepare for KEE like how to manage time and prepare a study timetable. Follow the steps to score good marks in KEE :
- Concentrate on the main chapters. and make notes for the revision in the final month of the exam.
- Check the syllabus from our page and important topics. Solve questions related to them. Revision is the most important element here. For mathematics and physics, solve the numerical and derivations. Practice as much as you can.
- Give at least 7-8 hours to the study, the more you learn, the more it will make easier for last month’s revision.
- Solve question papers and take mock tests to improve your speed, accuracy and efficiency.
- Every day, after completing the main topics, revise your weak topics so that no topic will be left for the exam.
Importance of KEE Sample Papers
Sample papers are the most preferred study material by students. Candidates can get good ranks in competitive exams due to the proper practise of sample papers. Candidates get the idea of the exam pattern, his speed gets increased by practising sample papers. If you do good in your sample papers you get motivation to do even better at the entrance exam. Continuous practise of sample paper teaches you time management how much time should be allotted to which section, which section should be given more preference idea of all these things by practising sample papers.
Karunya Institute of Science and Technology conducts the Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE). The entrance exam is for students who seek admission in B.Tech, B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. Horticulture programme. The duration of the exam is 2.5 hours and is conducted in only the English language. On the basis of the KEE score and rank candidates will get admission into their desired course.
About Karunya Institute of Science and Technology
Karunya Institute of Science and Technology was founded with noble vision to raise leaders with high academic calibre, with as strong motivation and commitment to serve humanity. The institute was established in 1986 as an engineering college and was granted an autonomous status in 2000. The institute offers a wide range of courses in Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degree programmes. The institute has 8491 students with 452 faculty in 18 different departments.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.