KEE Syllabus – Karunya Institute for Science and Technology conducts Karunya entrance examination (KEE) for admission in B.Tech and B.Sc. Agriculture. The entrance exam is conducted for 5 subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, General aptitude and General ethics. For admission, candidates have to score a good rank and for scoring a good rank candidates must know the key elements of the exam like syllabus, exam pattern and marking scheme. Candidates can check and download the KEE Syllabus from the page below.
Candidates are advised to keep practising their Class 11th and 12th syllabus as competitive exams. Check the page below to download the pdf file of the syllabus.
Topics included in KEE syllabus
Candidates can check below the topics included in KEE syllabus.
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Permutations and combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Sequences and series
- LImit, continuity and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Coordinate geometry
- Three dimensional geometry
- Vector algebra
- Statistics and probability
- Physics and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy and power
- Rotational motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- KInetic theory of gases
- Oscillations and waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Communication systems
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical KInetics
- Surface chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- General principles and processes of isolation of metals
- S – Block elements
- P – Block elements
- D and f block elements
- Co – ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- Purification and characterisation of organic compounds
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- Cell biology and genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in human welfare
- Human Physiology
- Modern Genetics
- Environmental science
- Applied biology
- Theories and evolution
Click here to get the detailed syllabus PDF.
How to complete KEE Syllabus efficiently
Candidate should collect all the resources required while preparing for KEE exam.
- The candidates need important books, syllabus of the exam, he should know the exam pattern, weightage of marks each subject carries.
- Candidate should do more focus on Mathematics/Biology as it has the highest weightage in the exam.
- Candidates should do more focus on important topics and last year question papers. It would help them to understand the question paper properly.
- In the last months candidate should practise more test papers and mock tests as it will increase their speed.
KEE Exam Pattern
For the preparation of the exam, candidates must check the pattern exam and the marking scheme from below:
- Meduim of Question paper – Meduim of question paper is English
- Mode of Examination – The exam will be held in Online Mode
- Subjects – 5
- No of questions – There will be total 100 questions
- Total Marks – 100
- Marking Pattern – +1 for correct answers and -0.25 for wrong answers
- Distribution table of question and marks –
|Subject||No of question||Marks|
How to prepare for KEE?
For admission, candidates must know the weightege of the subjects. Candidates can follow the mentioned below tips to clear the entrance exam :
- Concentrate on the main chapters. and make notes for the revision in the final month of the exam.
- Check the syllabus from our page and important topics. Solve questions related to them. Revision is the most important element here. For mathematics and physics, solve the numerical and derivations. Practice as much as you can.
- Give at least 7-8 hours to the study, the more you learn, the more it will make easier for last month’s revision.
- Solve question papers and take mock tests to improve your speed, accuracy and efficiency.
- Every day, after completing the main topics, revise your weak topics so that no topic will be left for the exam.
Books Recommended for KEE
Here are the important reference books that will help you with KEE 2019 Preparations:
|Name of the Book||Authour||Buying Link|
|Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume)||H C Verma||Buy Here|
|Problems In General Physics||I E Irodov||Buy Here|
|Handbook of Physics||Nipendra Bhatnagar||Buy Here|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances||B.L. Sharma||Buy Here|
|Problems In Mathematics with Hints and Solutions||V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova||Buy Here|
|Problems in Physical Chemistry||Narendra Awasthi||Buy Here|
|Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry||M. S. Chouhan||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude Theory and Practice||Anand Kumar, Ajay Kumar||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||GKP||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
Karunya Institute of Science and Technology conducts the Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE). The entrance exam is for students who seek admission in B.Tech, B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. Horticulture programme. The duration of the exam is 2.5 hours and is conducted in only the English language. On the basis of the KEE score and rank candidates will get admission into their desired course.
About Karunya Institute of Science and Technology
Karunya Institute of Science and Technology was founded in 1986. Its vision is to raise leaders with high academic calibre, with as strong motivation and commitment to serve humanity. It is also called as Karunya University, it is an engineering college and was granted an autonomous status in 2000. The institute offers a wide range of courses in Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degree programmes. The institute has 8491 students with 452 faculty in 18 different departments.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.