Karunya Institute for Science and Technology conducts Karunya entrance examination for admission in B.Tech, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Horticulture. The entrance exam is conducted for 5 subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, General aptitude and General ethics. The entrance exam is conducted in offline mode (OMR based). The candidates must stick to the syllabus provided by the institute to prepare for Karunya Entrance Examination 2020. Candidates can check below to know more about KEE 2020 Syllabus.
KEE 2020 Syllabus
It is advised to students to keep practising their Class 11th and 12th syllabus as competitive exams contains most of the topics from Class 11th and 12th. Candidates can check below to download the pdf file of the syllabus.
Topics included in KEE 2020 syllabus
Candidates can check below the topics included in KEE 2020 syllabus.
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Permutations and combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Sequences and series
- LImit, continuity and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Coordinate geometry
- Three dimensional geometry
- Vector algebra
- Statistics and probability
- Physics and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy and power
- Rotational motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- KInetic theory of gases
- Oscillations and waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Communication systems
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical KInetics
- Surface chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- General principles and processes of isolation of metals
- S – Block elements
- P – Block elements
- D and f block elements
- Co – ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- Purification and characterisation of organic compounds
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- Cell biology and genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in human welfare
- Human Physiology
- Modern Genetics
- Environmental science
- Applied biology
- Theories and evolution
Click here to get the detailed syllabus PDF.
How to complete KEE 2020 Syllabus efficiently
Candidate should collect all the resources required while preparing for KEE 2020 exam.
- The candidates need important books, syllabus of the exam, he should know the exam pattern, weightage of marks each subject carries.
- Candidate should do more focus on Mathematics/Biology as it has the highest weightage in the exam.
- Candidates should do more focus on important topics and last year question papers. It would help them to understand the question paper properly.
- In the last months candidate should practise more test papers and mock tests as it will increase their speed.
Weightage of topics from KEE 2020 syllabus
Candidates can check below the weightage for different topics in KEE 2020 Syllabus.
- Total Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Marking Pattern – +1 for correct answers and -0.25 for wrong answers
|Subject||No of question||Marks|
Books to cover KEE 2020 syllabus
Candidates can check some books to cover KEE 2020 syllabus.
- Problems in General Physics – I E Irodov
- Problems in Mathematics with hints and solutions – V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova
- Problems in Physical Chemistry – Narendra Awasthi
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations – R S Aggarwal
- Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry – M. S. Chouhan
- Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances – B.L. Sharma
The exam is conducted in offline mode (OMR based). The entrance exam is for students who seek admission in B.Tech, B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. Horticulture programme. The exam is conducted for 5 subjects and +1 marks are alloted for correct answers and -0.25 for wrong answers. The exam is conducted by Karunya Institute of Science and Technology.