Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Application Form 2022 – The application form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan B.Ed/ M.Ed/ D.El.Ed courses admission 2022 released on March 01, 2022. The last date to fill online form is March 31, 2022, and a hard copy of the application form is accepting till April 15, 2022. Some documents like mark sheets, medical certificate, address proof etc have to be attached positively along with Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 application form. Check more details about Kendriya Hindi Sansthan application form 2022 such as documents required, image specifications from this page.
Latest – The application form for non-hindi state candidates for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 has been released. Stay here for latest updates..
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Application Form 2022
Apply Online: Candidates can the fill online application form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 admission for Non-Hindi State candidates from official website: khsindia.org.
The application form can be obtained from the official website of the governing authority, however, it has to be sent through the speed post toKendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra. Check the information given below to know more about Kendriya Hindi Sansthan
|Opening Date for online form||01 Mar 2022|
|Closing date of the application form||31 Mar 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form’s hard copy||15 Apr 2022|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 Application fee
The candidates are required to submit the application fee for the submission of the application form. The application fee can be submitted via offline mode.
Application Fee: This amount is as per last year record for reference purpose only Rs 200.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Hindi Shikshan Nishant (M.Ed. Equivalent)
The candidates must have B.Ed / LT with hindi method or Hindi Shikshan Parangat with a minimum 50% marks.
Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B.Ed. Equivalent)
- B.A. with Hindi form recognized university with 50% marks.
- The candidates must have completed graduation in any subject with 50% marks from a recognized university along with hindi from a recognized board and B.A. level diploma in hindi from any institute recognized by Government of India.
- The candidates must have studied one of the subject of social study like history, geography, Civics, Sociology, and Economics in their bachelor’s degree programme.
Hindi Shikshan Praveen (T.T.C/B.T.C/D.EI.Ed Equivalent)
- The candidates should have passed intermediate (Higher secondary pre-university) with hindi from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks.
- Intermediate in any subject with 50% marks from recognized board along with high school with hindi from recognized board and intermediate level certificate in hindi from any institute recognized by Government of India (Bhushan, Kovid etc) at intermediate level with one of the subjects of social study.
- Intermediate with one of the subject of social study like history, geography, Civics, Sociology, and Economics in their bachelor degree programme.
Documents to be Attached with KHS Admission 2022
There are certain documents that candidates need to attach along with the application form. Without attaching these documents, the application form is not accepted. Check the list of the documents given below.
- Birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- Character certificate from
- 10th and 12th class certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
Image Specifications for Kendriya Sansthan Admission 2022 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that the photograph that has to be uploaded in the application form is as per the format set by the exam conducting body. Check the details given below.
|Size||Not more than 200 Kb|
- The photograph must be recently clicked
- It must be not old than 6 months from the date of applying
- The photograph must be coloured
How to fill for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 Application Form?
Application Form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission releases online at khsindia.org. Check the steps given below to fill Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 application form.
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or go to the official website
Step 2: Find the application form for Kendriya Sansthan Admission and download it.
Step 3: Enter the details like name, parent’s name, gender, date of birth, education details, contact details etc in the form.
Step 4: Attach some documents such as medical fitness certificate, address proof, caste certificate (if any) etc with the application form.
Step 5: Attach the demand draft specifying the proper amount for the application form.
Step 6: Send the application form on the address of the exam conducting body.
Also Check, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Result 2022
Details to be entered in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 Application Form
Candidates are required to enter some details in the application form. The details that have to be mentioned in the application form are given below.
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the course
- Date of birth
- Parent’s name
- Place of birth
- E – mail id
- Contact number
Academic Qualification details
- Matric year of passing, name of the board, passing year, percentage, subjects offered etc
- Intermediate year of passing, division, total marks, percentage, subject offered, name of the board etc
- Gradution degree details
- Master’s degree details
- Hindi qualification details
General Instructions for the Candidates
Applicant’s must follow the general instruction to fill and submit the applicatiin form. Without following these instructions, the application form might get rejected.
- The information entered in the application form must match with all the documents that have bee referred and attached with the form.
- Attach the photocopies of the documents along with the application form positively.
- The candidates can submit the application form via submitting the demand draft in favour of the exam conducting body.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan releases in the online mode at khsindia.org. Candidates can obtain Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 admit card by entering the application number and password. It consists of the details like name and address of the candidates, exam date, exam time, address of the test centre etc. Kendriya Sansthan Admission 2022 hall ticket is an important document that must be carried to the exam centre positively.
About Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Exam
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan exam is conducted by Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra. There are 4 sections in the exam. It consists of 25 multiple – choice questions in each section. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. The knowledge of the candidates is tested from the topics english literature, hindi language proficiency, general knowledge etc.
FAQs on Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Application Form 2022
Q1: What is the mode of the application form?
Ans : The application form can apply online mode and after filling the application form candidates send the hard copy of application form along with required document.
Q2: Can appearing candidates apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022?
Ans : Only passed candidates will be eligible to apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022. Appearing candidates may not apply for the application form.
Q3: How many courses offered by the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 Admission?
Ans : These are the courses or streams offered by the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan such as Hindi Shikshan Nishant (M.Ed. Equivalent), Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B.Ed. Equivalent), Hindi Shikshan Praveen (T.T.C/B.T.C/D.EI.Ed Equivalent).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.