The Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Application Form is available to apply only through online mode. Candidates have to fill the application form from the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan official website and take a printout of application form to post it along with documents. Candidates have to fill the details in the application form. The Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Application Form will be submitted by post with Demand Draft of Rs.200/-.
The applicants need to provide their Personal Details, Contact Details, Academic Qualification Details in the application form. Application form can be submitted along with all required enclosures and demand draft of Rs.200/- only in favour of Secretary, Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Mandaal, Agra. Candidates can check more information about Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Application Form in the article below.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Application Form 2019
The expected date for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Application Form is given in the table below:
|Last date for submitting the online application||13 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application’s hard copy||31 Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to Fill Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Application Form.
Official Website: www.khsindia.org
Send the fully filled application form to the given address.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan,
Hindi Sansthan Marg, Agra- 282005
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The Application form will be available to apply in online mode only.
- Candidates have to fill the form online and take a print out of the application form to post with the required documents
- The information has to be filled in both English and Hindi language.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
- Applications submitted without the relevant document or without the Demand Draft will not be accepted.
- Any application submitted after the last date will not be considered.
How to Apply online for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019?
To apply online, follow the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online,
- Aspirants need to fill the form and take print out of the application form
- Details to be filled in the application should be in both English and Hindi.
- In the application form candidates need to provide the following details:
- Name of the Course for which admission is sought
- Name of the Applicant
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Mother tongue
- Pin Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Educational Qualification Details
- Matric / SSLC/ PUC/ Intermediate / BA / B.Ed/ LT/ Parangat/ MA/ Others- Year of passing, Name of the Institution, Division, Marks Secured, Total marks, Percentage, Subjects Offered.
- Affix a recent passport size self attested photograph on the downloaded application form
- After filling in the details in the application form, candidates should send the completed form along with the self attested copies of Marksheets and Certificates.
- Candidates need to pay the amount of application form.
- Submit the completed application form.