Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Application Form 2020 – Application Form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 Evening Courses has been released. Central Institute of Hindi, Agra releases application form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan at khsindia.org. The candidates have to pay Rs 200 for submitting the application form. The application fee can be submitted via demand draft drawn in favor of the exam conducting body. Some documents like mark sheets, medical certificate, address proof etc have to be attached positively along with Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 application form. Check more details about Kendriya Hindi Sansthan application form 2020 such as documents required, image specifications from this article.
Latest: Application Form Kendriya Hinsi Sansthan 2020 Evening courses have been released.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Application Form 2020
The application form can be obtained from the official website of the governing authority, however, it has to be sent through the speed post to Central Institute of Hindi, Agra. Check the information given below to know more about Kendriya Hindi Sansthan
|Opening Date for online form||For Hindi State Candidate – 10 Feb 2020|
For Non HIndi State Candidate – 20 Feb 2020
For Evening Courses – 15 Jul 2020
|Closing date of the application form||11 May 2020|
Evening Courses – 14 Aug 2020
|Last date for submission of application form’s hard copy|
Evening Courses – 25 Aug 2020
- Click here to Register for evening courses.
- Click here to fill online application form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 admission for Hindi and Non-Hindi State candidates. Over….
- Click here to download the application form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 admission for International Candidate. Over….
Official Website: khsindia.org.
KHS Admission 2020 – Last Date to Apply
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2020 Application fee
The candidates are required to submit the application fee for the submission of the application form. The application fee can be submitted via offline mode.
Application Fee: The candidates are required to pay Rs 200 through the demand draft sent to the exam conducting body.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Hindi Shikshan Nishant (M.Ed. Equivalent)
The candidates must have B.Ed / LT with hindi method or Hindi Shikshan Parangat with a minimum 50% marks.
Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B.Ed. Equivalent)
- B.A. with Hindi form recognized university with 50% marks.
- The candidates must have completed graduation in any subject with 50% marks from a recognized university along with hindi from a recognized board and B.A. level diploma in hindi from any institute recognized by Government of India.
- The candidates must have studied one of the subject of social study like history, geography, Civics, Sociology, and Economics in their bachelor’s degree programme.
Hindi Shikshan Praveen (T.T.C/B.T.C/D.EI.Ed Equivalent)
- The candidates should have passed intermediate (Higher secondary pre-university) with hindi from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks.
- Intermediate in any subject with 50% marks from recognized board along with high school with hindi from recognized board and intermediate level certificate in hindi from any institute recognized by Government of India (Bhushan, Kovid etc) at intermediate level with one of the subjects of social study.
- Intermediate with one of the subject of social study like history, geography, Civics, Sociology, and Economics in their bachelor degree programme.
Documents to be Attached with KHS Admission 2020
There are certain documents that candidates need to attach along with the application form. Without attaching these documents, the application form is not accepted. Check the list of the documents given below.
- Birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- Character certificate from
- 10th and 12th class certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
Image Specifications for Kendriya Sansthan Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that the photograph that has to be affixed in the application form is as per the format set by the exam conducting body. Check the details given below.
|Size||Not more than 200 Kb|
- The photograph must be recently clicked
- It must be not old than 6 months from the date of applying
- The photograph must be coloured
How to fill for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2020 Application Form?
Application Form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission releases online at khsindia.org. Check the steps given below to fill Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 application form.
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or go to the official website
Step 2: Find the application form for Kendriya Sansthan Admission and download it.
Step 3: Enter the details like name, parent’s name, gender, date of birth, education details, contact details etc in the form.
Step 4: Attach some documents such as medical fitness certificate, address proof, caste certificate (if any) etc with the application form.
Step 5: Attach the demand draft specifying the proper amount for the application form.
Step 6: Send the application form on the address of the exam conducting body.
Details to be entered in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to enter some details in the application form. The details that have to be mentioned in the application form are given below.
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the course
- Date of birth
- Parent’s name
- Place of birth
- E – mail id
- Contact number
Academic Qualification details
- Matric year of passing, name of the board, passing year, percentage, subjects offered etc
- Intermediate year of passing, division, total marks, percentage, subject offered, name of the board etc
- Gradution degree details
- Master’s degree details
- Hindi qualification details
General Instructions for the Candidates
Applicant’s must follow the general instruction to fill and submit the applicatiin form. Without following these instructions, the application form might get rejected.
- The information entered in the application form must match with all the documents that have bee referred and attached with the form.
- Attach the photocopies of the documents along with the application form positively.
- The candidates can submit the application form via submitting the demand draft in favour of the exam conducting body.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan releases in the online mode at khsindia.org. Candidates can obtain Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 admit card by entering the application number and password. It consists of the details like name and address of the candidates, exam date, exam time, address of the test centre etc. Kendriya Sansthan Admission 2020 hall ticket is an important document that must be carried to the exam centre positively.
About Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Exam
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan exam is conducted by Central Institute of Hindi, Agra. There are 4 sections in the exam. It consists of 25 multiple – choice questions in each section. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. The knowledge of the candidates is tested from the topics english literature, hindi language proficiency, general knowledge etc.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The application form can apply offline mode and after filling the application form candidates send the hard copy of application form along with DD.
Ans : Only passed candidates will be eligible to apply the application form 2020. Appearing candidates may not apply for the application form.
Ans : These are the courses or streams offered by the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan such as Hindi Shikshan Nishant (M.Ed. Equivalent), Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B.Ed. Equivalent), Hindi Shikshan Praveen (T.T.C/B.T.C/D.EI.Ed Equivalent).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.