Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019 will be conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). Candidates can fill Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019 Application Form by visiting on the website www.cee.kerala.org. The exam conducting body will also release a Rank List and Category List as per the marks obtained by the candidates. As a last step of the admission, there will be a seat allotment process according to which the seats will be allotted to the candidates. To grasp more information about Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019, whether it is about the rank list or seat allotment details, eligibility criteria, process to apply for the examination, candidate scan scroll through this article for the same.
Kerala B Pharm Lateral Entry 2019
Candidates seeking admission in B.Pharm course have to fill online application form through the official website. Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to B. Pharm Course [through Lateral Entry] for the year, 2019 in the Government and Private Self-financing Colleges. Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know about the important events and dates for the Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry:
|Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019||Dates|
|Application start date||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Application end date||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|1st Phase Allotment Publication||Last week of Sep 2019|
|Date of joining the allotted colleges||Last week of Sep 2019|
|Principals of Colleges to Approve the Admission
list through Online Admission Management System
|Last week of Sep 2019|
Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To appear for any exam, it is important for the candidates to match all the eligibility requirements. To check the eligibility criteria for Kerala B.Pharm (LE) 2019 is given below:
- Nativity: The applicant must be an Indian citizen of Kerala origin.
- Age: There is no upper age limit criteria for this examination.
- Academic Qualification:
i) Candidate should have studied Diploma in Pharmacy (Under Education Regulations 1991 of Pharmacy Council of India) in an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India and should have passed the Diploma in Pharmacy examination conducted by the State Board of D Pharm Examinations or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for the D.Pharm Part1 and D.Pharm Part 2 Examinations.
ii) Candidates should have obtained registration with Pharmacy Council and that registration certificate has to be produced at the time of counselling.
Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019 Application Form
Candidates will be able to fill the Online Application Form for Kerala B.Pharm (LE) Application Form 2019 by accessing the official website which is www.ceekerala.gov.in. Candidates will have to first complete the registration process. Candidates can pay the application fee using the online payment gateway or challan. Payment thrpough e- challan can be made in cash at Head Post Offices in Kerala. After the payment, candidates will have to upload photo and signature with all the necessary documents.
Application Fee: This amount is based on last year’s information and might get changed as per the wish of the governing authority as of this year.
Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have successfully submitted the Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019 Application Form will be issued the admit card for Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2018. Candidates will be able to access their respective admit cards from the official website of the governing authority. Candidates will obtain Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry Admit Card by entering their Application Number and Password. Candidates must note that they will have to carry the Admit Card to the examination centre because without having it, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination. Candidates must also keep in mind that the admit cards will not be sent by post.
Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019 Exam Pattern
It is rather important for the candidates to be aware of the exam pattern as it would enable the students to prepared in a better and nuanced way. Candidate scan have a look at the information given below to know about the exam pattern:
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours and will consist of one paper only.
- Nature of Questions: The Examination Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be total 120 questions in total.
- Marking Scheme: On every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 4 marks each. There is no negative marking for this examination and no mark will be given for the answer left unanswered.
Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry Answer Key 2019
The answer key of Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019 will be uploaded on the official website and if there are any complaints regarding the answer key then it has to be forwarded to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations along with asked documents and some amount of money for each question which has to be challenged.
Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection for Kerala B.Pharm (LE) will be done on the basis of Entrance Examination which is to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) at Thrivananthapuram. This examination will have just 1 paper which will be of 2 hours duration and will have 120 objective type questions.
Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry Allotment
Allotment of candidates including Last Rank details will be announced on the official website. Candidates can log in to check the allotment from the official website or through the direct link which will be uploaded here after the examination.
The Rank List will be uploaded on the official website and will be published by the Commissioner of Controller Examinations. The validity of the rank list will be upto 3 months after the declaration of results. Candidates must keep in mind that there will be no provision of revaluation of answer sheets. A category list will also be published by CEE. The Rank List will be uploaded in a PDF File Format, so candidates will not have to enter their login credentials, they can easily access their rank lists by just clicking on the links.
Tie- Breaker Criteria
If more than one candidate gets the equal marks in the Entrance Examination then the candidate who secures higher marks. he / she will be placed higher in the ranking. If the tie still continues to prevail, then the candidate older in age will be placed higher in ranking.
Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019 Spot Allotment
The spot allotment will be done for filling up the vacant seats if any and it will be conducted after the completion of Centalised Allotment Process. The qualified candidate who will be included in the rank list will be eligible to attend the Spot Allotment Process. Candidates must keep in mind that the spot allotment will be conducted to fill up the vacant seats if any after the centralised allotments. The number of vacancies will be published on the websites.
Also, the candidates who have obtained admission in Government Merit seats for a course will not be eligible to participate in the Spot Allotment for that certain course but a candidate admitted in Government Controlled Self Financing College is allowed to participate in Spot Admission for a Government College.
Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019 Seat Reservation
Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry Answer Key 2018
- Click here to check the answer key for B.Pharma LE
- Click here to check notification regarding the publish of answer key (Malayalam)
- Click here to check notification regarding the publish of answer key (English)
Kerala B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2019 Seat Allotment Results
- Click here to check the seat vacancies of various colleges for Spot Allotment B. Pharm (Lateral Entry)
- Click here to login the Candidate Portal for Kerala B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) 2018.
- Click here to to check the detailed notification for Spot Allotment B. Pharm Lateral Entry 2018.
- Click here to check the Press Release regarding Kerala B Pharm (Lateral Entry) 2018.
- Click here to to login the Candidate Portal for Kerala B Pharm (Lateral Entry) 2018.
- Click here to check the First Phase allotment result.
- Click here to check last rank details after the First phase of allotment.
- Notification regarding publish of the first phase of allotment has been released. English | Malayalam
- Click here to for Option entry through Candidate Portal.
- Click here to check the Press Release regarding the Option Registration for Allotment
- Click here to check the notification regarding allotment and Option entry for B.Pharm (LE) 2018-19
Kerala B.Pharm Rank List 2018
Rank / Category Wise list:
- Click here to check the revised Category wise list for admission to B Pharm (LE).
- Click here to check the Category wise list for admission to B Pharm (LE).
- Notification regarding the publication of Category wise list has been released. English | Malayalam
- Click here to check the result through the Candidate Portal.
- Click here to check the provisional rank list.
- Click here to check the Press release regarding the publication of Rank list.
- Click here to check the Notification regarding the publication of Rank list.
Answer Key 2017
Candidates can check the previous year answer key to get the idea of exam paper.
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org
For more details of Kerala B Pharm Lateral Entry 2018 –
- Download Notification in English.
- Download Notification in Malayalam.
- Download Information Brochure.