Kerala CEE has issued Information Bulletin for PG Homeopathy Admission 2018. Applications are invited from the candidates who have passed the BHMS (Direct/Graded) Degree or its equivalent declared thereto by the Central Council of Homoeopathy for admission to MD Homoeopathy Courses for the year 2018-19 in the Government Homoeopathic Medical Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode. Duration, of course, is 3 years. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2018 like Application form, Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process through the article below.
Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2018
The following Post Graduate Courses in Homoeopathy are offered in the Government Homoeopathic Medical Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode.
Title of Courses:
- M.D. (Hom.) Materia Medica (Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy – Materia Medica)
- M.D. (Hom.) Homoeopathic Philosophy (Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy –Homoeopathic Philosophy)
- M.D. (Hom.) Repertory (Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy – Repertory)
|Application Process starts from||28 Sep 2018|
|Last date and time for online submission of application||05 Oct 2018|
|Re-Opening Application Start Date:||01 Nov 2018|
|Application End Date||05 Nov 2018|
Note: Online registration (Spot Admission Slip) is mandatory for participating the Spot Admission. Spot Admission to PG Homoeopathy will be conducted on the basis of the revised rank list published on November 09, 2018.
Application submission facility in view of the lowering of the minimum qualifying percentile
The AIAPGET- 2018 minimum qualifying percentiles have been lowered by AYUSH. Hence the application submission facility for PG Ayurveda-2018 course in Government, Aided, Self-financing Ayurveda Colleges in Kerala for newly qualified candidates only. Those Candidates who had submitted application earlier need not apply again. Candidates availing this facility through the link ‘PG Ayurveda 2018 – Candidate portal’ and should complete the online submission of application and upload the required documents within the deadline.
|Category||Revised Minimum Qualifying Criteria (as directed by AYUSH)||Revised cut-off score|
|SC/ST/Service Candidate||40th Percentile||25.5|
- Click here to check press release to check Press Release regarding newly qualified due to lowering of cut-off score.
Registration: Click here to register online.
- Click here to check the revised schedule notification for Spot Admission.
- Click here to check the Press release regarding revised schedule for Spot Admission.
- Click here to check the notification regarding the revised schedule of Spot Admission to NHRIMH
- Click here to check the press release regarding the revised schedule of Spot Admission to NHRIMH
- Click here to check the notification regarding the Postponement of Spot Admission to NHRIMH
- Click here to check the press release regarding the Postponement of Spot Admission to NHRIMH
- Click here to check the notification regarding the Postponement of Spot Admission to PG Ayurveda and Homoeo courses.
- Click here to check the press release regarding the Postponement of Spot Admission to PG Ayurveda and Homoeo courses.
- Click here to check the notification regarding Cut-off for Admission to PG admission in ASU and H.
Kerala has released the rank list for the candidates for admission to CEE PG Homoeopathy programme, rank list is available on the official website, also, a direct link to check the same has been provided below. Category wise rank list and list of in-service quota candidates has also been released.
- Click here to check the Revised category wise rank list.
- Click here to check the Revised Rank list for General Quota candidates.
- Click here to check the Revised Rank list for service quota candidates.
- Click here to check the ranks through candidate Portal.
- Click here to check the rank list of In service quota candidates.
- Click here to check the Category-wise rank list.
- Click here to check the notification regarding release of rank list.
- Click here to check the Press release regarding publish of Rank list.
All candidates including Service Candidates seeking admission to the Post Graduate Degree Courses in Homoeopathy (MD Homoeo) can apply in the Online application form September 28, 2018 provided in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then remit the required fee by way of online payment or by way of e-challan available during the submission of online application. Payment through e-challan can be made in cash at, Head/Sub-post offices in Kerala. After remitting the required application fee upload photo and signature of the candidates and all necessary certificates /Documents, Mark Sheet-Cum-Result Certificate of AIAPGET-2018.
Application Process Over!
- Click here to check the Notification regarding the Provisional status of new Applicants.
- Click here to check the Press Release regarding the Provisional status of new Applicants
- Click here to check and verify the candidate details through the Candidate portal.
- Click here to check the notification regarding verifying the details of PG Homeo courses 2018.
- Click here to check Press release regarding verifying the details to PG Homeo courses 2018.
Application fee: Application Fee for General Candidates and Service Candidates is Rs.900/- (Rupees Nine hundred only) In case of SC/ST candidates Rs.450/- (Rupees four hundred and fifty only). Application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
Procedure for applying online
There are 5 steps for the online submission of application and all the steps are mandatory. Candidates should complete all steps and the candidates are advised to keep a softcopy or printout of the application for future reference
Registration: This is a onetime online process during which the candidates will get a system generated ‘Application Number’. The candidates should give necessary basic data and create a strong password during the registration process.
Fill Application: All the basic information required for processing your application are to be filled in at this stage. The data provided here will be used for processing the application. Any mistake in filling this page or providing false/incomplete/wrong information will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission.
Pay Application Fee: Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee. Online Payment & e-Challan
Upload Photograph, Signature and Documents / Certificates: A soft copy of passport size color photograph and Signature as per the prescribed format must be uploaded online.
Print Application: Candidates are advised to keep a soft copy or printout of the application for future reference. Printout of application or any supporting document should not be sent to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Nativity: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates who have passed the BHMS Degree (Direct/Graded) or its equivalent, declared thereto, by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Candidates who have completed the prescribed internship before the date of interview for allotment alone are eligible for admission subject to the condition that they should produce the Medical Council Registration Certificate at the time of interview for allotment.
- Candidates who have passed the final year examination with more than three chances are not eligible for admission
Age Limit: The candidates otherwise eligible for admission should not be more than 45 years as on the first day of January of this year subject to relaxation to a maximum of five years in the case of SC/ST and to Teachers of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges.
Mode of Selection
The Selection of the candidates shall be made from the rank list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala on the basis of the Qualifying marks in All India level common Entrance test namely AYUSH National Post Graduate Entrance Test. The minimum marks for general Candidates is 50% of the total marks. In the case of SC/ST, Service Candidates 40% and SEBC 45%.
Seats in each subject in each college are provided below.
Seat Matrix is as per last year.