Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 – The Commissioner For Entrance Examination, Kerala supervises Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission. The application form is invited from the candidates who have qualified AIAPGET 2020 for admission to MD Homoeopathy Courses for the year 2020- 21 in the Government Homoeopathic Medical Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode. Candidates should be an Indian Citizen of Kerala origin. The duration of each of this course is 3 years. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020, like Application form, Eligibility Criteria, and Selection Process through the article below.
– Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Last rank details of the Third (Mop-up) Phase has been released. Click here to check it.
– Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Mop-up Option Registration Notification has bee released by KEA. Scroll down to check it.
– Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Second Phase Allotment notification has been published. Click here to check it.
– Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Last rank details of 1st Phase has been released. Click here to check it.
Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020
Eligible candidates will be provided admission as per the AYUSH National Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET- 2020) merit scores. A minimum of 50% marks in average for General category candidates, whereas 40% of marks for SC/ST candidates will be needed to be secured in order to be eligible for MD Homoeopathy admission in Kerala. Candidates can quickly make a note of Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 related dates from below.
|Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Application Process starts from||30 Dec 2020|
|Last date and time for online submission of application||03 Jan 2021 up to 03:00 PM|
|Last date to verify and rectify the defects if any in the online application||before 07 Jan 2021 Up to 3.00 pm|
|Online options submission||07 Jan 2021 Up to 3.00 pm|
|Publication of final rank list and category list||Before 1st Round Allotment|
|Publication of first phase allotment||08 Jan 2021|
|Schedule of the Third (Mop-Up) Phase allotment|
|Last date for registration||19 Feb 2021 (3:00 pm)|
|Allotment Result Publication||20 Feb 2021|
|Date for joining the allotted college||22 Feb to 25 Feb 2021|
|Submit the list of|
admitted candidates through OAMS
|25 Feb 2021 (04:00 pm)|
Mop-up Option Registration: Click here to register for Mop Up Round PG HomoeClick hereopathy Courses
Check 2nd Phase of Allotment: Click here to check the 2nd phase of allotment to PG Homoeo Courses for the academic year 2020-21.
Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Mop-up Option Registration Notification
Click here to download the notification.
Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Rank List and Category List Release Date Notice
Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Rank List
Kerala will release the rank list for the candidates for admission to CEE PG Homoeopathy programme, the rank list will available on the official website. A direct link to check the same will be provided over this page. Separate category-wise rank list and list of in-service quota candidates will be released. Candidates need to know their roll number/application number to check their merit rank from the list published. It may even be possible for the authorities to release the Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Rank List over the candidate’s login. If such a situation, a candidate will require the following – application number, password and captcha code. Whatever will be the mode of releasing the rank list, this year, we will be updating the same over this page, after its official release.
Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Courses Offered
Interested candidates will be able to pursue the following courses under Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 across the Government Homoeopathic Medical Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode.
- M.D. (Hom.) Materia Medica (Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy – Materia Medica)
- M.D. (Hom.) Homoeopathic Philosophy (Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy –Homoeopathic Philosophy)
- M.D. (Hom.) Repertory (Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy – Repertory)
Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Application Form
Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala has released the application forms in online mode over its official website, cee.kerala.gov.in. Eligible candidates are only requested to apply. There are 5 steps for the online submission of application and all the steps are mandatory. Candidates should complete all steps and the pay off the specified amount of application fee via any of the available payment gateways.
Options Registration: Click here to fill the Options form for Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020
Application Fee – Rs. 900 (For General Candidates and Service Candidates) and Rs.450 (For SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment – Online (Net banking/credit card/debit card) and Offline( Cash/E-challan)
After remitting the required application fee, upload photo and signature of the candidates and all necessary certificates /Documents, Mark Sheet-Cum-Result Certificate of AIAPGET-2020. Have a look at the steps that a candidate will be required to take:
- Registration: This is a onetime online process during which the candidates will get a system generated ‘Application Number’. The candidates should give the necessary basic data and create a strong password during the registration process.
- Fill Application: All the basic information required for processing your application are to be filled in at this stage. The data provided here will be used for processing the application. Any mistake in filling this page or providing false/incomplete/wrong information will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission.
- Pay Application Fee: Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee. Online Payment & e-Challan
- Upload Photograph, Signature and Documents / Certificates: A soft copy of passport size colour photograph and Signature as per the prescribed format must be uploaded online.
- Print Application: Candidates are advised to keep a soft copy or printout of the application for future reference. Printout of application or any supporting document should not be sent to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Fulfilling Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 eligibility criteria is surely a prerequisite. As failure to do will lead to cancellation of an applicant’s candidature. Check the eligibility criteria for the above courses.
|Nativity||Should be an Indian Citizen.|
|Age Limit|| |
Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Cut Off Marks
Last year, AIAPGET minimum qualifying percentiles have been lowered by AYUSH. Candidates meeting the minimum marks requirement, as per their category can apply online over the official website. Also, these were last year’s cut off marks. If any changes, this year we will update the same, below!
|Category||Revised Minimum Qualifying Criteria (as directed by AYUSH)||Revised cut-off score|
|SC/ST/Service Candidate||40th Percentile||25.5|
Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Spot Admission
No separate entrance examinations are conducted for Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy admission. Candidates will be directly provided admission to Homoeopathy PG courses in Kerala on the basis of AIAPGET 2020 merit scores. Such candidates will be required to register online for this Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Spot Admission round. After the authorities have received all the Kerala CEE PG 2020 application for PG Homoeopathy course, it will be preparing and releasing the rank list. Separate rank list will be prepared for separate category candidates. Once, a candidate has been allotted a seat, he or she will be asked to make payment of the tuition fee in offline mode.
Documents Needed At The Time of Spot Counseling
- Data Sheet and Spot Admission Slip downloaded from http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Proof for Date of Birth: Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Birth certificate/ Indian Passport.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate.
- BHMS Degree/Pass Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate. In the case of candidates who are undergoing internship in the Homoeo colleges of the state, certificate from the concerned Principal to the effect that he/she will complete the internship by 31-10-2020 should be produced.
- Scorecard of AIAPGET – 2020 (Mark Sheet cum-Result Certificate).
- Originals of all the Uploaded certificates/documents specified in the prospectus.
Kerala CEE PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Seats in each subject in each college are detailed below:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.