Kerala CEE LLM 2020 – Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE) CONDUCTS Kerala CEE LLM for all the aspiring candidates of Masters of Law. The expected date for the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Examination shall be in the 2nd week of March 2020. Application Form for the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 will get released in the last week of February 2020. Candidates can apply for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 on the official site of CEE www.cee-kerala.org. This course will be consist of a regular study of two academic years. All the interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before the submission of the Application Form. Want to know more about Kerala CEE LLM 2020? Read all the information given on this page below.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020
Candidates applying for this course shall be an Indian Citizen. However only those candidates who are of Kerala origin will be eligible for any type of reservation or any fee concession. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to Kerala CEE LLM 2020 in the table given below.
|Kerala CEE LLM 2020||Important Date|
|Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Registration starts||Last week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to register for Kerala CEE LLM 2020||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card for Kerala CEE LLM 2020||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Examination||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Release Date of Answer Key for Kerala CEE LLM 2020||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Option Registration of CAP for Kerala CEE LLM 2020||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for Option Registration for Kerala CEE LLM 2020||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Allotment Publication for Kerala CEE LLM 2020||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Commencement of Classes for Kerala CEE LLM 2020||Last week of Mar 2020|
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must prepare for the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination with the help of the Exam Pattern given for the same. Interested candidates can check the Exam Pattern for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 below.
- Type of Questions: MCQS
- Mode of examination: CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Level of Examination: Same as that of LLB examination
- No. of sections: 2 (Part A and Part B)
- Total time allotted: 180 minutes
- Marks added for each correct answer: 3
- Marks deducted for each wrong answer: 1
|Part A Topics||Part A Marks||Part B Subjects||Part B Marks|
|Jurispridence||25||Public International Law||20|
|Constitutional Law||25||Administrative Law||20|
|Law of Crimes||25||Law of property||20|
|Law of Contracts||25||Company Law||20|
|–||–||Interpretation of statues||10|
|–||–||Law of Torts||10|
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Important Books
Candidates must prepare for the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination with the help of the books available for the same. Interested candidates can check the list of some of the important books for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination in the table given below.
|Name of the book||Author||Buy Here|
|Ascent’S Law Guide For Ll. M Entrance||Dr. Ashok K. Jain||Buy Here|
|Solved Papers Of LL.M. Entrance Test||Singhal’s||Buy Here|
|LL.M. Entrance Examinations||S.K. Raghuvanshi||Buy Here|
|Universal’s Guide to LL.M. Entrance Examination||Gaurav Mehta||Buy Here|
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination below.
- Candidates must follow the given exam pattern for the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examiantion.
- All the aspiring candidates of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination must give mock tests available for the same.
- Candidates must maintain a proper time table and it will help them to do the time management for the examination.
- Candidates must prepare a proper study plan.
- Candidates must practice previous year’s question papers.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who have passed the LL.B. examination (5 year / 3 year course) with a minimum of 50% marks from the Universities in Kerala or other Universities recognized by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
- All those candidates who are appearing/appeared for the regular Final Year LL.B. examination can also apply but they will be eligible for admission only if they produce the Provisional / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination and the mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination at the time of Centralised Allotment Process.
Indian Citizens who fulfill any of the following conditions are eligible:
- Kerala origin aspirants
- Relevant page of Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate showing the place of birth in Kerala.
- Birth certificate of the candidate, issued by competent birth registering authority (panchayat/municipality/ corporation), showing the place of birth in Kerala.
- Relevant page of the Passport of the candidate issued by the Government of India, showing Place of Birth in Kerala or of either of the parents of the candidate showing Place of Birth in Kerala with corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate.
- Relevant page of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate showing Place of Birth in Kerala of either of the parents of the candidate, with corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate.
- A certificate in the prescribed format from the Village Officer/Tahsildar to show that he/she or his/her mother/father was born in Kerala.
There is no upper age limit for admission to this course.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form
The Registration process for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination shall be start in the last week of Feb 2020. Interested candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria for the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 before applying for the same. Candidates can apply online on the official website of CEE. All the aspiring candidates must submit their Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form before the last date for the same.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can check the expected Application Fee for Kerala CEEE LLM 2020 examination in the table given below.
|General and SEBC||Rs. 800|
|SC/ST candidates of Kerala||Rs. 400|
Note: Application Fee provided here is based upon the last year’s information brochure. It will be updated as soon as the new brochure will get released.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Admit Card
All the candidates who have submitted the Application Form for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination along with the Fees for the same will be able to download their Admit Card. Candidates can download their Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Admit Card from the official site of CEE. All the appearing candidates of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination must go to the examination center along with their Admit Card and a valid ID proof.
Details of the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the details of the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Admit Card in the list given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Address of the examination center
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Answer Key
CEE shall release an Answer Key after successfully conducting the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination. Candidates can get the Official Answer Key on the official site of CEE www.cee-kerala.org. Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Answer Key will get released in a pdf format. Candidates must download the Answer Key and match their answers with the answers given in the Official Answer Key and in this way they will be able to calculate the raw marks scored by them. If any aspirant has any problem or objection regarding answer given in the official answer key, then they can submit it to the CEE in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.200/- per answer has to be paid through DD in favour of CEE. Candidates must raise their objections within 5 days from the date of publication of the answer keys.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Result
CEE will release the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Result in the form of a Rank List. Rank List for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination for shortlisting the candidates which will be purely based on merit obtained in the entrance examination. The Separate category-wise list will also be released for SEBC/SC/ST Reservation, Person with Disability etc. In case there is a tie among the candidates who secure same total marks, then the candidate who has scored higher marks in Part A of the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the rank list. If the tie still persists, the age of the candidate will be considered, the elder being preferred to the younger.
CEE Kerala LLM 2020 Seat Allotment
The Centralised Allotment Process will be done online to give seat allotment to the selected candidates for the LLM course. Candidates will be allowed to submit their options for courses/colleges as per their ranks in the examination for admission to this course. Options have to register online. After the registering process of the options gets over, these options will be processed and the allotment will be published on the official website of CEE.
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations was established in 1983 as a separate set up for the conduct of Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses in the State. It was established on 19th of February 1983. The other courses for which the CEE conducts Entrance Examinations are Three year LLB, Five Year LLB, LLM, MD Homoeo, MDS, MD Ayurveda, M Sc Nursing, PG Medical and PG Super Speciality. In addition to the conduct of Entrance Examinations, the Commissionerate is making allotments to 5 Courses, KEAM, LLB 3 Year, LLB 5 Year, LLM and P G Medical Courses. The allotments to the rest of the courses are made by the authorities concerned.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.