Kerala CEE LLM 2022 CAP – CEE has a Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) for the allotment of seat to the candidates for Kerala CEE LLM 2022. Candidates can check the information regarding CAP on the official website of CEE cee-kerala.org. The Centralised Allotment Process can be done through the Single Window System (SWS) to allot seats of various courses, based on the options submitted by the candidates who have been included in the rank list of the LL.M courses. The allotment of courses/colleges for the General Merit and reservation categories is strictly in accordance with the rank list and category lists. Want to know more about Kerala CEE LLM 2022 CAP? Read all the information given on this page below.
Kerala CEE LLM 2022 CAP
The Centralised Allotment for admission to LL.M Courses in Government Law Colleges and Private Self Financing Law Colleges in the State is published on the official website of CEE.
Centralised Allotment Process: Candidates can access the link for online option confirmation/deletion/re-arrangement as per schedule.
Kerala CEE LLM 2022 CAP Overview
Given below is an overview of the Kerala CEE LLM 2022 CAP.
|Exam Name||Kerala CEE LLM 2022|
|Conducting body||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|Course||2 year LLM|
|Exam level||State-level entrance exam|
|Eligibility||Passed 3 yr/ 5 yr LLB degree with 50% marks|
|Mode of CAP||Online|
|Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of||Rank and category lists|
Choice of colleges filled during CAP
Kerala CEE LLM 2022 CAP Dates
Check out the Kerala CEE LLM CAP schedule in table below.
|Kerala CEE LLM 2022 CAP for 1st Round||Dates|
|Online option confirmation/re-arrangement/deletion of existing options starts on||to be announced|
|Facility for online option confirmation/re-arrangement / deletion of|
options ends on
|to be announced|
|Publication of second phase of allotment||to be announced|
|All candidates who get allotment shall remit the fee as shown in the allotment memo at the colleges and join the course.||to be announced|
|Heads of Institutions to submit non-join report through Online Admission Management System (OAMS) to the office of CEE||to be announced|
Kerala CEE LLM 2022 CAP Process
The seat allotment is made through a Centralized Allotment Process which is a Single Window System (SWS) of Allotment to give allotments to the LLM seats in the Government Law Colleges and Government Merit seats in Private Self Financing colleges based on the options submitted online by the candidates. Only the candidates who have been included in the Rank list and Category lists prepared by the CEE based on the result for admission to the LLM course. The Centralised Allotment is a simple and transparent process of allotment to the courses and it gives the candidate opportunity to exercise options for colleges of their choice according to their preference. The allotments will be strictly based on the options exercised, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.
Note: The Single Window System of Admissions for the LLM course 2022 can be done by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, with the technical support of the National Informatics Centre (NIC).
How to Register for Kerala CEE LLM 2022 CAP?
Candidates can check the steps to register for Kerala CEE LLM 2022 below.
- Step 1: Click on the link which will be given above.
- Step 2: Now you can log on to his/her home page by entering the details (i.e., Roll number, Application number and Key number) correctly.
- Step 3: The list of Colleges for allotments through the SWS will be available in the Home page of the candidate. The ‘College List’ link when clicked will show all the Law Colleges and their three-letter codes. Then by entering the option number for a college, the candidate can fix his/her preference numbers for the colleges displayed in the Home Page.
- Step 4: The data entered by the candidates will be saved regularly by clicking the ‘Save’ button so that the data already entered will not get lost due to unexpected reasons. The candidate should enter only those options in which he/she is interested.
- Step 5: Once the candidate completes the option entry, he/she can view his/her options by clicking on the link provided. An option list will be generated and the candidate can take a printout of the same and keep it for future reference.
Note: If a candidate experiences any difficulty in entering the data directly, he/she may first take a printout of the worksheet showing all the options he/she is eligible for, by clicking on the ‘OPTION WORKSHEET’ or ‘DETAILED OPTION WORKSHEET’ link on the page.
Documents required for the Kerala CEE LLM 2022 Admission
- Datasheet of LL.M
- Allotment Memo from the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- Original Mark lists of LL.B. examinations (All Mark list).
- Provisional /Degree Certificates.
- Originals of Certificates the copies of which are enclosed with the application form.
- Any other documents mentioned in the Memo.
- Transfer certificate.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the institution where the candidate studied last or from a Gazetted Officer, obtained within six months.
- Two copies of a recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Candidates who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the State shall produce an “Eligibility Certificate / Equivalency Certificate” from a University in Kerala to the effect that the qualifying examination has been recognised by the University.
- The applicant who is employed or a trainee in Government service, Scheduled Bank etc. should produce at the time of the interview, a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the office where the applicant is employed.
Kerala CEE LLM 2022 CAP Details
Seats in the four Government Law Colleges and Government merit seats in private self-financing law colleges to be allotted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will be included in the CAP and will be done as per the provisions of allotment.
Candidate to register options: Options can be registered only through the website, cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates included in the LL.M Course rank list will have to register their options through the website within the stipulated period of time by following the instructions given therein to register their options for colleges. Options submitted to the CEE by Fax, Post, Hand Delivery etc., will not be processed or considered on any account for allotment of seats.
Time schedule for registering options: The facility for registering options will be available only during the period specified in the notifications to be issued by the CEE. Wide publicity will be given through electronic and print media regarding the schedule and related matters. A candidate, not registering his/her options as per the time schedule announced, will not be considered for allotments under any of the seats available then, irrespective of his/her rank. No extension of time will be granted under any circumstances for registering options.
Eligibility for registering options: Only those candidates included in the Kerala state Rank list and Category list of LLM Entrance Examination, Kerala prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE) are eligible to register their options online. Moreover, the candidates registering their options should satisfy all the eligibility conditions with regard to Academic qualifications, Nativity etc. Academic eligibility should be satisfied on the date of admission to the Course.
Procedure for Registering Options: Any candidate, who wishes to register his/her options, should have the Roll Number, Application number, Key number and Password readily available to him/her. The candidate must also have access to an internet facility.
also check, Kerala CEE LLM 2022 Answer Key
Kerala CEE LLM 2022 Reservation
Candidates can check the rules for the reservation of seats and fees in the Kerala CEE LLM 2022 examination below.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes eligible for educational concessions are exempted from payment of fees as per orders of Government-issued in this regard from time to time.
- Their admission will be provisional and subject to the submission of an application for concession in the prescribed form within one month from the date of admission. In any case, if the student is later found to be not eligible for a concession, the student should pay the fees in full with a fine or else his/her admission will be cancelled.
- As per the G.O.(Ms)No.06/2014/BCDD dated 21/02/2014 students belonging to all communities admitted to the course and whose family income does not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- are eligible for fee concession for which they should apply. They shall produce a certificate in the prescribed form from the competent authority regarding income at the time of the interview.
- Their admission will be provisional and subject to the submission of an application for concession in the prescribed form within one month from the date of admission. In case the student is later found to be ineligible for concession, the student should pay the fees in full with a fine or else his/her admission will be cancelled.
FAQs for Kerala CEE LLM 2022 CAP
Q. What are the steps that need to be covered after the Seat Allotment for the Kerala CEE LLM?
Ans. After the seat allotment, the candidates have to report to the assigned college, get their documents verified, and then after the state and category wise selection, they have to pay their admission fee to confirm admission.
Q. What is Kerala CEE LLM CAP 2022?
Ans. The Kerala CEE LLM CAP refers to the Centralised Allotment Process through which the counselling and seat allotment for the Kerala CEE LLM is done.
Q. In what mode will the CAP be undertaken for the Kerala CEE LLM?
Ans. The CAP is generally done in online mode for the Kerala CEE LLM exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.