Kerala CEE LLM 2020 CAP – CEE has a Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) for the allotment of seat to the candidates. Candidates can check the information regarding CAP on the official website of CEE cee-kerala.org. The Centralised Allotment Process can be done through the Single Window System (SWS) to give allotments to the various courses , based on the options submitted by the candidates who have been included in the rank list of the LL.M courses. The allotment of courses/colleges for the General Merit and reservation categories is strictly in accordance with the rank list and category lists. Want to know more about Kerala CEE LLM 2020 CAP? Read all the information given on this page below.
Latest: The facility of online option confirmation/deletion/re-arrangement for 2nd Round CAP is available now. Scroll down to access the link.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 CAP
The Centralised Allotment for admission to LL.M Courses in Government Law Colleges and Private Self Financing Law Colleges in the State is published on the official website of CEE.
|Kerala CEE LLM 2020 CAP for 2nd Round||Dates|
|Online option confirmation/re-arrangement/deletion of existing options starts on||18 Dec 2020|
|Facility for online option confirmation/re-arrangement / deletion of|
options ends on
|21 Dec 2020 up to 5 PM|
|Publication of second phase of allotment||22 Dec 2020|
|All candidates who get allotment shall remit the fee as shown in the allotment memo at the colleges and join the course.||23 – 24 Dec 2020 up to 4 PM|
|Heads of Institutions to submit non-join report through Online Admission Management System (OAMS) to the office of CEE||24 Dec 2020 up to 5.00 pm|
CAP Schedule: Click here to check the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 CAP 2nd Round Schedule.
Centralized Allotment Process: Click here to access the link for online option confirmation/deletion/re-arrangement for 2nd Round CAP.
Official Website: cee.kerala.gov.in
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 CAP Process
The allotment to all the courses for all categories is made through a Centralized Allotment Process which is a Single Window System (SWS) of Allotment to give allotments to the LLM seats in the Government Law Colleges and Government Merit seats in Private Self Financing colleges based on the options submitted online by the candidates who have been included in the Rank list and Category lists prepared by the CEE based on the entrance examination for admission to LLM course. The Centralised Allotment is a simple and transparent process of allotment to the courses and it gives the candidate opportunity to exercise h is/her options for colleges of his/her choice conveniently in the order of his/her preference considering all those available to be chosen from. The allotments will be strictly based on the options exercised, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate. Candidates should register options only to those courses and colleges which they are sure to join on allotment.
Note: The Single Window System of Admissions for the LLM course 2020 can be done by the
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, with the technical support of
the National Informatics Centre (NIC).
How to Register for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 CAP?
Candidates can check the steps to register for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 below.
Step 1: Click on the link which will be given above.
Step 2: Now you can log on to his/her home page by entering the details (i.e., Roll number, Application number and Key number) correctly.
Step 3: The list of Colleges for allotments through the SWS will be available in the Home page of the candidate. The ‘College List’ link when clicked will show all the Law Colleges and their three-letter codes. Then by entering the option number for a college, the candidate can fix his/her preference numbers for the colleges displayed in the Home Page.
Step 4: The data entered by the candidates will be saved regularly by clicking the ‘Save’ button, so that the data already entered will not get lost due to unexpected reasons. The candidate should enter only those options in which he/she is interested.
Step 5: Once the candidate completes the option entry, he/she can view his/her options by clicking on the link provided. An option list will be generated and the candidate can take a printout of the same and keep it for future reference.
Note: If a candidate experiences any difficulty in entering the data directly, he/she may first take a printout of the work sheet showing all the options he/she is eligible for, by clicking on the ‘OPTION WORKSHEET’ or ‘DETAILED OPTION WORKSHEET’ link on the page.
Documents required for the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Admission
- Data sheet of LL.M
- Allotment Memo from the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- Original Mark lists of LL.B. examinations (All Mark list).
- Provisional /Degree Certificates.
- Originals of Certificates the copies of which are enclosed with the application form.
- Any other documents mentioned in the Memo.
- Transfer certificate.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the institution where the candidate studied last or from a Gazetted Officer, obtained within six months.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Candidates who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the State shall produce “Eligibility Certificate / Equivalency Certificate” from a University in Kerala, to the effect that the qualifying examination has been recognised by the University.
- Applicant who is employed or a trainee in Government service, Scheduled Bank etc. should produce at the time of interview, a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the office where the applicant is employed.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 CAP Details
Seats in the four Government Law Colleges and Government merit seats in private selffinancing law colleges to be allotted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will be included in the CAP and will be done as per the provisions of allotment.
Candidate to register options: Options can be registered only through the website, http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates included in the LL.M Course rank list will have to register their options in the ‘Home Page’ of the candidate through the website within the stipulated period of time. Candidates can access this website and follow the instructions given therein to register their options for colleges. Options submitted to the CEE by Fax, Post, Hand Delivery etc., will not be processed or considered on any account for allotment of seats.
Time schedule for registering options: The facility for registering of options will be available only during the period specified in the notifications to be issued by the CEE. Wide publicity will be given through electronic and print media regarding the schedule and related matters. The facility will be withdrawn once the time period is over and candidate will not have access to this facility after this time period. A candidate, not registering his/her options as per the time schedule announced, will not be considered for allotments under any of the seats available then, irrespective of his/her rank. No extension of time will be granted under any circumstances for registering options.
Eligibility for registering options: Only those candidates included in the Rank List of
Kerala state Rank list and Category list of LLM Entrance Examination, Kerala
prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination are eligible to register their options online. Moreover, the candidates registering their options should satisfy all the eligibility conditions with regard to Academic qualifications,Nativity etc., of the Prospectus for admission to LL.M Course. Academic eligibility should be satisfied on the date of admission to the Course.
Procedure for Registering Options : Any candidate, who wishes to register his/her options, should have the Roll Number, Application number, Key number and Password readily available with him/her. The candidate must also have access to internet facility.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Reservation
Candidates can check the rules for the reservation of seats and fees in the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination below.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes eligible for educational concessions are exempted from payment of fees as per orders of Government issued in this regard from time to time.
- Their admission will be provisional and subject to the submission of application for concession in the prescribed form within one month from the date of admission. In any case if the student is later found to be not eligible for concession, the student should pay the fees in full with fine or else his/her admission will be cancelled.
- As per the G.O.(Ms)No.06/2014/BCDD dated 21/02/2014 students belonging to all communities admitted to the course and whose family income does not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- are eligible for fee concession for which they should apply. They shall produce a certificate in the prescribed form from the competent authority regarding income at the time of interview.
- Their admission will be provisional and subject to the submission of application for concession in the prescribed form within one month from the date of admission. In case if the student is later found to be ineligible for concession, the student should pay the fees in full with fine or else his/her admission will be cancelled.
Kerala CEE LLM
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) conducts the Kerala LLM examination every year for admission to Latin Legum Magister (Masters of Law) programme at Govt and Pvt Law colleges of Kerala. The exam was conducted at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. This course is consist of a regular course of study for a minimum period of two academic years. It provides admissions to the candidates in diffferent law colleges of Kerala. All the interested candidates must submit the Application Form and appear in the examination and on the basis of this Computer Based Test, CEE will select the candidates.
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations was established in 1983 as a separate set up for the conduct of Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses in the State. It was established on 19th of February 1983. The other courses for which the CEE conducts Entrance Examinations are Three year LLB, Five Year LLB, LLM, MD Homoeo, MDS, MD Ayurveda, M Sc Nursing, PG Medical and PG Super Speciality. In addition to the conduct of Entrance Examinations, the Commissionerate is making allotments to 5 Courses, KEAM, LLB 3 Year, LLB 5 Year, LLM and P G Medical Courses. The allotments to the rest of the courses are made by the authorities concerned.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.