Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2019 Result has been released on the official website. Exam had been conducted by CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations) Kerala. It leads to admission in government law colleges in Kerala as well as private self-financing law colleges in Kerala that have a seat-sharing arrangement with the state government. Admission to 3 year LLB law program shall be on basis of performance in the entrance exam subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria. Get here complete details of Kerala 3 year LLB entrance exam 2019 from exam date to Application form, Admit card, Answer key, Result, Reservation and so on.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2019
The entrance exam is conducted to determine the ranking of candidates to offer admission to the LLB program on the basis of merit obtained in it. 3 year LLB course is a Bachelors degree in law. Those who obtain LLB degree after completing the course shall be eligible to get enrolment as Advocate under Advocates Act.
CEE Kerala has announced important dates of Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2019 application process. Schedule for the same is as follows.
|Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2019||Important Dates|
|Application Starting Date||02 May 2019|
|Application Closing Date|
|Availability of the Admit Card||03 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||22 Jun 2019|
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2019 Result
CEE Kerala has announced the result on the official website. It reveals the candidate’s score, qualifying status, and rank. Candidates can check merit list and download score card upon result declaration.
- Click Here to check the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Result.
- Click Here to check the Notice regarding Declaration of Result.
- Click Here to check the Notification regarding the declaration of result.
Wherever there is a tie between two or more candidates, it will be resolved using tiebreaker rules as follows.
- Candidate with higher score in “Aptitude for Legal Studies” will get a higher rank.
- If the tie persists then one with higher marks in “English” will get a better rank.
- If still, tie persists then the candidate who is elder will get a higher rank.
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Answer Key
CEE Kerala has released the official answer keys after the exam. It has been released on the website of CEE Kerala. Candidates can download and view answer keys in PDF format and know all answers.
If any candidate has any complaint regarding the answer keys, the same should be submitted to the CEE, in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100/- per question by way of DD in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of answer keys on the website of the CEE. If the complaint filed is found to be genuine, the fee remitted while filing the complaint will be refunded. Complaints received after the stipulated date and without requisite fee will not be considered under any circumstances. Complaints received by E-mail/Fax will not be considered on any account.
All complaints on Answer keys received will be referred to subject expert committees to be constituted by the CEE. The recommendations of the Committees will be final. Necessary modifications will be made in the published answer keys based on the recommendations of the committees and the marks for the deleted questions, if any, shall be distributed as per the ruling of the Hon’ble High Court of Kerala in 2002(3) KLT 871. Individual replies will not be given to the candidates on the decision of the Committees.
- Click Here to check the above answer key in a new window.
- Press release regarding Answer Key. Malayalam | English
Kerala LLB 3 Years 2019 Admit Card
Admit card for Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2019 has been released. Only those candidates who have apply for the exam and pay its fee on time can download admit card from official website cee.kerala.gov.in can download the admit card form the Official website. A printout of officially issued hall ticket (admit card) must be brought to the exam center on the day of the exam. Direct link to download the admit card is provided below.
Admit card: Click here to download admit card for Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
Those who wish to appear in the exam must fill and submit the application form within the given timeframe. Key details of online application form filling, are explained here. All candidates seeking admission to the course should apply online through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Application Process Over!
The Application Fee as follows:
- Application Fee for (SC/ST): Rs. 325/-
- Application Fee for General Candidate: Rs. 650/-
Application Fee Payment:
Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee.
- Online Payment
To get detailed information about Application fee payment, click here.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Registration: For registration, use candidate’s valid Email ID and Mobile Number. Important messages and OTP for forgotten password will be sent to the registered Mobile Number or Email ID. Name and Date of Birth must match the corresponding entries in the supporting document(s) to be uploaded.
- Step 2: Fill Application: Fill up Basic Details, Communication Details, Academic Details, Reservation Details.
- Step 3: Pay Application Fee: Payment of Application Fee can be made Online or by Paying Cash using e-Challan at selected Head and Sub Post Offices.
- Step4: Upload images and certificates: Upload Candidate’s Photograph and Signature adhering to the specifications given in the Prospectus. Upload PDF format of Date of Birth proof and Nativity proof. Other supporting documents for Communal Reservation, Special Reservation, and Annual family income may be uploaded before the stipulated time. Original of all Uploaded Certificates should be preserved and produced as and when demanded. For guidelines to upload images and certificates click here.
- Step 5: Print Confirmation Page: After completing the online submission, the candidate is required to take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference. Do not send confirmation page or supporting certificates to CEE office.
Click here to check detailed Stepwise procedure for applying online
Note: There is no need to send the hard copy of Confirmation Page printout or any supporting documents to the CEE office.
Kerala LLB 3 Years Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
Examination pattern of Kerala law entrance exam for 3yrs LLB program is prescribed by CEE Kerala. Check its details here.
Type of Test: Computer Based Test (CBT)
Duration: 2 hours.
Number of questions: 200.
Types of questions: Objective type.
Marks for correct answer: +3
Negative marks for incorrect answer: -1.
Topics / Subjects: General English, General Knowledge, Arithmetic and Mental Ability, and Aptitude for Legal Studies.
|Subject||Number Of Questions|
|Arithmetic and Mental Ability||25|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||70|
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria must apply and appear in the exam. Check complete eligibility criteria here.
Applicant should be an Indian Citizen. However, only those candidates who are of Kerala origin are eligible for any type of reservation or any fee concession.
The candidate should upload any one of the following documents along with the application, to prove Indian Citizenship.
- True copy of the Birth certificate of the candidate, issued by competent birth registering authority (Panchayat/Municipality/Corporation), showing place of birth in any State or Union territory of India.
- True copy of the relevant page of Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate, showing place of birth in any State or Union territory of India.
- True copy of the relevant page of the Passport of the candidate issued by Government of India.
- Certificate from a Village Officer or competent authority to show that the candidate is a native of any State or Union Territory of India in the prescribed format.
In order to prove that a candidate is an Indian Citizen of Kerala origin, he/she has to upload any one of the following documents during the submission of online application, to prove Nativity.
- Relevant page of Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate showing the place of birth in Kerala.
- Birth certificate of the candidate, issued by competent birth registering authority (Panchayat/Municipality/Corporation), showing the place of birth in Kerala.
- Relevant page of the Passport of the candidate or of either of the parents of the candidate, issued by the Government of India, showing the place of Birth in Kerala. If Passport of parent is uploaded, then corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate also must be uploaded.
- Relevant page of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate or of either of the parents of the candidate showing the place of Birth in Kerala. If certificate of parent is uploaded, corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate also must be uploaded.
- A certificate in the prescribed format from the Village Officer/Tahsildar to show that he/she or his/her mother/father was born in Kerala
- Candidate seeking admission to the course should be a graduate in any faculty of any University in Kerala or of any other Universities, recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto.
- A candidate who has passed the Bachelor’s Degree examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (i.e., 45% marks for all the parts of the Degree Examination taken together) shall alone be eligible for admission to the 3 year LL.B course. However, candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes need only 42% marks and those belonging to the Scheduled castes/Scheduled Tribes need only 40% marks in the qualifying examination. No rounding off of percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted. Applicants who have obtained first degree certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission. The applicants who have obtained graduation/post graduation through open universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who are appearing /appeared for the qualifying examination (regular examination of 2018-19 academic years) are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination. Such candidates become eligible for admission only if they produce the Provisional / Degree certificate of the qualifying examination and the mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
Know lower and upper age limits to pursue 3yr LLB.
- There is no lower age limit.
- Upper age limit is subject to the decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Reservation of Seats
Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD): 5 % of the total seats in all Government Law Colleges will be reserved for Persons with Disabilities.
- One seat each in the four Government Law Colleges will be reserved for each of the following categories.
- Ex-Servicemen/ Children of Ex-Servicemen
- Blind Candidates
- Candidates under Sports Quota
- The Ex-Paramilitary personnel/Children of Ex-Paramilitary personnel
- One seat in Govt. Law College, Ernakulam will be reserved for a candidate from Lakshadweep.
- Two seats in the Government Law Colleges will be reserved for NCC quota on a rotation basis. This year one seat each in the Government Law College, Kozhikode and Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram will be reserved for NCC quota.
Leaving the seats set apart under above reservation, the remaining Seats, including Govt. merit seats in private self-financing law colleges will be distributed as per the mandatory reservation principle as follows:-
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes(SEBC)
|Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes
Total No of Seats
We have given a link below for frequently asked questions regarding Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2019. Interested candidates may check it.
Click here to check FAQs.
Contact CEE Kerala
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001
Phone : 0471- 2332120, 2338487, 2332123
E-mail: [email protected]
CEE Help Line Numbers (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
0471-2332123, 2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104
Citizen Call Centre (24 Hours Help Line Numbers)
0471 – 155300 (From BSNL Only)
0471-2115054, 2115098, 2335523 (From All Networks)