|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Kerala LLB (3 Yr) Result and Rank list 2017 – Result of Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2017 for 3 year LLB course has been published by CEE Kerala. Based on the marks scored by candidate, Kerala LLB Results 2015 and rank list / merit list is declared. To qualify and thereby figure in the rank list for admission to Three Year LL.B Course, a general category candidate should get a minimum of 10% of total marks in the Entrance Examination and a candidate belonging to SC/ST category should get a minimum of 5% of total marks, the total marks being 600 in the Entrance Examination.
|Date of Entrance Examination||06 Aug 2017|
|Date of Result||13 Sep 2017|
|Option Registration Starts on||15 Sep 2017|
|Last Date of Option Registration||17 Sep 2017 (5 PM)|
|1st Phase Allotment||18 Sep 2017|
|Joining at the allotted College||19 & 20 Sep 2017|
Kerala LLB (3 Yr) Result & Rank list 2017
The provisional rank list of candidates who have qualified in the Entrance Examination for admission to Three Year LL.B Course 2017 has been published by the CEE Kerala after the Examination. Candidates can check their result from the link given below after its announcement.
- To Check Kerala LLB 3 yr Result – Login Here
- Provisional Rank List – Check here
- Notification regarding Result / Rank List – English | Malayalam
- List of candidates of Reserved category – Check here
Note – The list of candidates who have applied for admission to 3 Year LL.B Course 2017-18 and who are allowed with eligible Communal Reservation/Special Reservation/reservation under Person with Disabilities is published. The list is purely provisional and is available in the websites www.cee-kerala.org and www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates can also view their profile details by entering their Application Number and Password on the page available after clicking on the link ‘Three Year LL.B 2017-Candidate Portal’ of the website, www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates who have defects in their application can click the menu item ‘Memo’ available in the Home page and upload the required documents/certificates to correct the defects through the link provided, before 07 Sep 2017, 5 PM.
Complaints in respect of the above list and profile details, if any, may be preferred to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram by registered post/speed post/hand delivery so as to reach the office before 5 pm on 07 Sep 2017. Complaints in this respect received after the stipulated time will not be considered.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
- Candidate’s Data Sheet.Allotment memo issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- Allotment memo issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.SSLC or any relevant school records/birth certificate/passport/
- SSLC or any relevant school records/birth certificate/passport/other valid document to prove date of birth in original.Original Mark list and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Original Mark list and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institution where
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the Candidate studied last.Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
- The applicant who is employed or trainee in Government/Quasi Government/Banks etc. shall, at the time of interview, produce a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the
Institution where the candidate was employed.
- Candidate who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the state shall produce an “Eligibility Certificate” from the concerned university in Kerala, to the effect that
the qualifying examination has been recognised by the University.
- The student who qualifies from other Universities should produce migration certificate at the time of admission.
- Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates (to prove nativity /reservation/fee concession).
- Any other certificates/documents required to be furnished as per prospectus/notifications/allotment memo.