The Kerala Government through office of the Comissioner for Entrance exam invites application for the Entrance examination to admit students into Integrated five year LL.B Course for the academic year 2018-19. The selected candidates will be fortunate to get admission into the Four Govt. Law colleges in Kerala and Private Self Financing Law college. The interested candidates must have a look at the eligibility before applying for the exam to be held on July 29, 2018. The conducting body i.e. the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination follows a due process to admit students. Eligible candidates will have to apply and qualify the exam. Interested Candidates can scroll down for detailed information about Application Form, Fees, How to Apply and Important dates relating to Application.
Application Form 2018
The very first step towards getting admission is to fill the online Application Form. The Form is available for a stipulated time and the candidates who fill the form and pay the fee on or before the last date will be called for further process. The eligible candidates must make sure that they fill all the mandatory details accurately. Discrepancy of any sort will not be accepted under any circumstances. If found, it can lead to the cancellation of the candidate’s admission. Scroll down for important dates
|Release date of Application Form||27 Jun 2018|
|Last date to fill the form||06 July 2018 (Till 5 PM)|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for the entrance exam.
Official Website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in
The candidates are required to pay an application fee also. The form will be considered incomplete until the application fee as mentioned below by the conducting body is not paid. It has to be paid through either online or by way of e-challan available during the submission of online application. The candidates belonging to different categories have to pay different fees. Candidates can scroll down to check the fee they individually have to pay. Application fee is non-refundable therefore candidates must make sure that they are eligible. No request for same will be entertained.
|General and SEBC candidates||600|
Mode of payment: Two modes of payment are provided as mentioned below:
Online: Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card can be used for Online Payment.
Offline: Payment through e-challan can be made in cash at any of the Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala.
How to Apply
The five step procedure to apply for the form is given below. Candidates can have a look at it for their own convenience. All the five steps in filling the online form are mandatory. Candidates are advised to fill it correctly to ensure that they don’t have to face trouble at the later stages:
- Registration: This is a onetime online process during which the candidates will get a system generated ‘Application Number’. The candidates should give necessary basic data and create a strong password during the registration process not to be shared with anyone. Candidates are advised to create a strong, unique password.The requirements of a strong password are:
- a minimum length of 8 characters a minimum of one alphabet character [a-z or A-Z]
- a minimum of one number (0-9) a minimum of one symbol [! @ # $ % ^ & * ]
- Don’t use a shared password or disclose the password to others.
- It is informed that the application number and password will be required till the end of the admission process
- Fill Application:
- All the basic information required for processing your application are to be filled in at this stage. The data provided here will be accessed therefore candidates are advised to fill it without any discrepancy lest the admission should stand cancelled.
- The candidates must click on the “Save button” to ensure that the data become protected.
- As soon as all the mandatory fields are filled candidates are required to Finally submit it through the Final Submission button.
- The candidates must be fully confident about the data provided before finally submitting it as no modifications will be allowed after it.
- Payment of Fees: The above mentioned fees will have to be paid on or before the deadline to proceed further. The candidates have both online and offline options.
- E-Challan Payment (Post Office):
- If the mode of payment selected is e-Challan, the applicant needs to take printout of e-Challan by clicking the link ‘Print e-Challan’.
- Payment can be made in cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala.
- The e-Challan should be handed over to post office counter along with the required cash.
- The post office’s official will make necessary entries both in their online portal and e-Challan form.
- The counter foil of the e-Challan must be collected back from the post office official.
- It must be ensured that the official has recorded the Transaction ID pertaining to the payment on the counter foil of the e-Challan and put the office stamp and his/her initials at the designated places on the counterfoil.
- If the payment was successful, the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab in the candidate’s home page turns green.
- If not authority concerned should be connected as the responsibility for the same lies with the candidate.
- Net Banking (Online):
- The candidate can easily pay the money through Net banking.
- If the payment is done the candidate will be directed to the next step,
- If not, a message to that effect will be displayed on the screen and the candidate would be guided back to the homepage.
- if the candidate fails to receive the final confirmation (success or failure) message and is uncertain about the outcome of the transaction, due to communication failure or otherwise, he/she can re-login to the home page and inspect the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab at the top to see if it’s green or not.
- If green then proceed further.
- If not it means that the payment has not been successful and candidate can try again or switch to other mode of communication.
- E-Challan Payment (Post Office):
- Upload Photograph, Signature and Documents/Certificates:
Upload Photograph of Candidate:
- A studio generated soft copy of latest passport size color photograph with light coloured background in jpeg format between 10 kb to 30 kb of size and resolution 150 x 200 pixels is to be used for uploading.
- The photograph should not be taken with the candidate wearing Cap or Goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly.
- POLAROID and COMPUTER /MOBILE-PHONE generated photos are not acceptable.
Upload Signature of Candidate:
- On a plain white sheet, the candidate should put his/her signature with black/blue ink.
- Scan this signature and crop around the signature.
- Do not scan the full sheet.
- Scanned image file should be in jpg format. (Jpeg)
- Dimensions of the image of signature must be 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height
- File size should be below 30 KB.
- Scanned image of signature must be clear and complete Upload Documents/Certificates
- All necessary certificates/documents to be uploaded should be in PDF format
- File size of each document/certificate should not exceed 300 KB.
- The scanned images should be of the original documents/certificates and should be clear enough to read.
5. Print Application: After completing the uploading of all necessary certificates/documents, candidates can take a printout of the application and the uploaded documents by clicking on the link ‘Print Application’. Candidates are advised to keep a soft copy or printout of the application for future reference. Printout of application or any supporting document should not be sent to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Certificates required for Online Application
Following certificates are required:
- Nativity Proof: Any one of the documents mentioned under clause
- Certificate to prove age: Relevant page of SSLC/Birth Certificate/Passport
- Certificates obtained from Tahsildar in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the prescribed format from the Village Officer concerned in the case of SEBC/OEC candidates.
- Community Certificate from the Village Officer concerned in the case of OEC candidates who do not come under Non-Creamy layer category.
- Non-Creamy Layer/Community and Income Certificates from the Village officer concerned in the prescribed format in the case of candidates belonging to the communities listed in Annexure IV
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate: Candidates who are children of Inter-Caste married couple of whom one is SC/ST, need to upload Inter-Caste marriage Certificate issued by Tahsildar.
- Attested copy of Certificate from the District Medical Board for Persons with Disabilities (if applicable).
- Certificate in support of special reservation, if any, in the prescribed format
- Certificate from the Fisheries Officer concerned of Kerala Fishermen Welfare Fund Board for fee concession in the case of candidates who are the children of registered Fishermen.
- Certificate from the Director, Department of Women & Child Development for fee concession in case of candidates who are inmates of Sri Chithra Home, Nirbhaya Home, Juvenile Home or any other such institution run by the Government.