Kerala LLB 5 Year Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) 2022 – Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala conducts the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) in online mode through a Single Window System (SWS). The seat allotment result is going to be released at cee.kerala.gov.in. Kerala LLB 5 Year Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) 2022 is going to be held for admission to Kerala Integrated Five Year LL.B Course in 4 Government Law Colleges and 19 Private Self-financing Law Colleges of Kerala for the year 2022-23. Qualified candidates need to first register for the CAP. Then, check the allotment result by entering the application number and password. To know more about Kerala LLB 5 Year Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) 2022, read this article.
Kerala LLB 5 Year Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) 2022
The candidates who secure a merit rank in the Kerala 5 Year LLB result, are required to register online for the CAP. They can select the options according to their preferred course and college during the registration. After this, the seat allotment will be done based on the result, category and choices filled by the candidates. Next, candidates who receive allotment should report for admission to the allotted colleges with the allotment memo and original documents.
Centralised Allotment Process: For all the Kerala 5 Year LLB 2022 CAP related processes, go to the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in.
Kerala 5 Year LLB 2022 CAP Overview
Given below is an overview of the Kerala 5 Year LLB 2022 CAP.
|Exam Name||Kerala 5 year LLB entrance exam 2022|
|Conducting body||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|Course||Integrated 5 year LLB|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 level exam with|
45% – for Gen.
42% – for SEBC
40% – for SC/ ST
|Mode of CAP||Online|
|Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of||Rank and category lists|
Choice of colleges filled during CAP
|Official Website||cee-kerala.org | cee.kerala.gov.in.|
Kerala 5 Year LLB 2022 CAP Dates
The tentative schedule for the allotment rounds is indicated below. Candidates are informed that there may be 2 rounds of phase allotment after the completion of each round, candidates may join the allotted colleges. Candidates failing to register will not be considered for allotment.
|Time for Option Registration ends||To be announced|
|1st Phase Allotment Publication||To be announced|
|Principals of Colleges to Approve the Admission list|
through Online Admission Management System (OAMS) of the College portal
|To be announced|
|2nd Round Counselling Dates|
|Option Confirmation / Re-arrangement / Detection of options starts on||To be announced|
|Option Confirmation / Re-arrangement / Detection of options ends on||To be announced|
|2nd Phase Allotment Publication||To be announced|
|Last date for Mop-up option registration||To be announced|
How to Register for Kerala 5 Year LLB 2022 CAP?
Candidates can check the steps for CAP registration for the Kerala 5 Year LLB 2022 below.
- Click on the CAP link which will be given above. OR Visit cee.kerala.gov.in and open the CAP registration page for the Kerala 5 Year LLB 2022.
- Log in to open the candidate’s profile by entering the details like Application number and password.
- The list of colleges for allotment through the SWS will be available on the candidate’s Home page. The ‘College List’ link when clicked will show all the Law Colleges and their 3 – letter codes. The candidates can fix their order of preference for the colleges by entering their codes.
- The data entered by the candidates must be saved regularly by clicking the ‘Save’ button so that the data already entered will not get lost due to unexpected reasons.
- Once the candidates complete the option entry, they can view their options by clicking on the link provided. An option list will be generated and the candidate can take a printout of the same for future reference.
Steps of CAP for Kerala 5 Year LLB Admission 2022
Given below are the steps and instructions for the seat allotment through CAP for the Integrated 5 Year LLB Course 2022:
- Registration: The candidates whose names appear in the rank list have to register in ONLINE mode for the 1st round of CAP by selecting “Option Registration” on the candidate portal.
- Admission: Candidates allotted to courses, and who remit the fee as prescribed, should take admission to the college allotted as per the schedule. Those Candidates who do not remit the fee or join the college on or before the date will lose their allotment as well as all the existing options. The options once lost will not be available in the subsequent phases.
- Online Option Confirmation: Candidates who are having valid options and who are willing to participate in the subsequent allotment rounds have to log in to their Home page and confirm their options by clicking the ‘Confirm’ button. Candidates can delete their unwanted options or alter their priority for existing options only after the online option confirmation. If a candidate does not confirm, their order options will not be available in subsequent phases.
- If the candidates are satisfied with an allotment and do not want to be considered against their remaining options, they can cancel all the remaining options. But the candidate will not be permitted to register any fresh options to the existing ones.
- The facility for confirmation and cancellation/deletion/alteration will be available for a specified period of time as notified, after which the facility will be withdrawn. A candidate retaining all or any of the options after each allotment is bound to accept the given next allotment if any.
Reasons for Cancellation of CAP Claims for Kerala 5 Year LLB 2022
The claims in Centralised Allotment Process conducted by the CEE can be cancelled or forfeited for the reasons listed below.
- Non-payment of the tuition fee as specified in the allotment memo.
- Non-joining of the course/college within the stipulated time as specified by the CEE.
- Discontinued TC to join courses other than the courses allotted by the CEE or for any other reason.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
- Candidate’s Data Sheet.
- Allotment memo issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- SSLC or any relevant certificate to prove date of birth.
- Original Mark list and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate/ Conduct Certificate.
- 2 copies of a recent passport size photograph.
- Relieving order (if employed in government company) and a certificate of good conduct
- Candidates passing qualifying examinations from Universities/Boards outside the state shall produce an “Eligibility Certificate” from the concerned University in Kerala.
- Migration certificate at the time of admission.
- Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates.
Also, check Kerala 5 year LLB 2022 List of Colleges & Intake
- Click here to check the KLEE 5 year LLB 2021 2nd Phase Allotment Result Notice.
- Click here to check the KLEE 5 year LLB 2021 2nd Phase Last Rank Details.
- Click here to check the Kerala LLB 5 Year CAP 2021 1st Phase Allotment Result Notice.
Kerala 5 Year LLB 2022 CAP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is Kerala 5 Year LLB CAP 2022?
Ans. The Kerala 5 Year LLB CAP refers to the Centralised Allotment Process through which the counselling and seat allotment for the Kerala LLB 5 Year course admission is done.
Q. What are the steps that need to be covered after the Seat Allotment for the Kerala 5 Year LLB?
Ans. After the seat allotment, the candidates have to report to the assigned college, get their documents verified, and then after the state and category wise selection, they have to pay their admission fee to confirm admission.
Q. In what mode will the CAP be undertaken for the Kerala LLB 5 Year admission?
Ans. The CAP is generally done in online mode for the Kerala 5 year LLB admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.