Kerala MSc MLT 2017 – The Rank List for Kerala MSc MLT 2017 has been published. As per the official notification for the entrance exam for admission to M.Sc MLT 2017. It has been released in the online mode. Candidates who registered successfully can download their admit card from the link provided on this page or download it from the official website. Candidates have to enter their application number and password to download the admit card. This page contains general information and rules relating to the admission to M.Sc.(MLT) course for the academic year 2017-18, and other related information. Candidates are required to go through this page carefully and acquaint themselves with all the relevant information. Candidates are also requested to visit the site regularly for notifications, updates, and announcements. Complete information for Kerala MSc MLT 2017 is given below.
Kerala MSc MLT 2017
This Prospectus sets out the rules and regulations for selection and admission to M.Sc. (MLT) course conducted by various institutions within the State of Kerala. Important dates for Kerala MSc MLT 2017 are given below.
|Online application form available from||28 Nov 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||08 Dec 2017|
|Admit Card||12 Dec 2017|
|Examination||17 Dec 2017|
|Answer Key||17 Dec 2017|
|Publication of Rank List||27 Dec 2017|
|Spot Admission||30 Dec 2017|
The Provisional Rank list of candidates who have appeared for the Entrance Examination for admission to M.Sc (MLT) 2017 conducted on December 17, 2017 at Thiruvananthapuram has been published. The Provisional Rank list of candidates is available on the websites www.cee.kerala.gov.in, www.cee-kerala.org. Candidates can check the rank list from the official website Or through the direct link provided below.
- Click Here to check the Provisional Rank List of candidates.
- Click Here to Login to Candidate Portal.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the rank list.
The candidates who are included in the rank list can participate in the Spot admission scheduled to be conducted on December 30, 2017 at 11 am in the office of the Director of Medical Education, Thiruvananthapuram.
The details of Candidates who have applied for admission to M.Sc(MLT)-2017 (including Category list) has been published. Candidates can view their profile details by entering their Application Number and Password clicking on the link ‘M.Sc(MLT)-2017 Candidate Portal’ of the website, www.cee.kerala.gov.in Or which is provided below. Candidates may verify the details such as Date of Birth, Marks in the Qualifying Examination (B.Sc(MLT)-2017), Communal Reservation, Special Reservation, Income, Nativity etc. Those who have any defects in their application can click the menu item ‘Memo’ available in the Home page and upload the required documents/certificates to correct the defects through the link provided, before December 27, 2017, 5 pm.
Note: Complaints in respect of the profile details other than Memo, if any, may be preferred to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram by registered post/speed post/hand delivery so as to reach the office before 5 pm on December 27, 2017. Complaints in this respect received after the stipulated time will not be considered.
Answer Key for Kerala MSc MLT 2017 has been released now. The candidates can cross-check the answers with the help of answer key. The answer key contains all the correct answers to the questions asked in the Kerala MSc MLT 2017 entrance examination. The candidates can calculate their score accordingly and in advance, they can figure out whether they will qualify for Kerala MSc MLT 2017 entrance exam. Candidates can check the answer key from the link below.
Answer Key: Click Here to check the answer key for Kerala MSc MLT 2017 entrance examination.
Note: The candidates can get some information about the answer key by the following points.
- If there would be any complaint regarding the answer key /questions then it might be forwarded to Commissioner for Entrance Examination along with the supporting documents and a fee of Rs.300/- for each question/answer key being challenged by DD in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Examination, payable at Thiruvananthapuram by post or hand delivery so as to reach the office on or before December 22, 2017, 5:00 pm.
- If the complaint filed is to be found genuine then the fee remitted for that question will be refunded.
- Complaints received after the stipulated time and without the requisite fee will not be considered. Complaints received via E-mail or Fax will no be considered.
The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the link below or the candidate can also visit the official website i.e www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates can download their admit cards by entering their Application Number and Password with a security code. It is mandatory that the candidates take a printout of the admit card. Admit cards have not been sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The admit card comprises of details about the exam centre, time etc.
Downloading Process of Admit Card is now over…!!!
Institutes, Courses, and Seats
M.Sc.(MLT) course is conducted in Government Medical College Thiruvananthapuram and in MIMS College of Allied Health Sciences, Kozhikode in the Self Financing Sector. At present, there are 22 (Twenty-two) seats in three branches.
Government Medical CollThiruvananthapuramrarn
|Name of Course||Total No. of seats||General Merit||SC / ST||SEBC||Service Quota||PH|
MIMS College of Allied Health Science, Kozhikode
|Name of Course||Total no of Seats||General Merit||SC / ST||SEBC|
Additional seats, if any, sanctioned during the validity of the select list will be notified later. The allotment of seats from among the candidates in the rank list will be made by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, as per merit and on the basis of options received from the candidates. at the time of counseling, the date of which will be notified by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Details will be available on the website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (www.cee.kerala.gov.in) regarding counseling and other details.
Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to M. Sc(MLT)Course- 2017 in Government Medical College Thiruvananthapuram and MIMS College of Allied Health Sciences at Kozhikode. All candidates including Service candidates seeking admission to the M.Sc(MLT) Courses- 2017 can apply in the Online application form available from November 28, 2017 to December 08, 2017 in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the CEE.
- Registration now closed
Application Fee: All candidates including Service candidates shall remit the required fee either by online payment gateway using internet banking/credit card/debit card or by using e-challan payment in any of the Head /Sub Post Office. Application Fee for General / Service candidates is Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) and in the case of SC/ST candidates, the application fee is 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only). Application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
Procedure for applying online
All candidates seeking admission to the courses should apply online through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Five Steps to Apply to PG MLT Course 2017 are:
There are 5 steps for the online submission of application and all the steps are mandatory. Candidates should complete all steps and the candidates are advised to keep a softcopy or printout of the application for future reference. For the online submission of application, the candidate has to visit the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in where he/she can find the link “PGMLT 2017 – Online Application”.
- Fill Application
- Pay Application Fee
- Upload Photograph & Certificates
- Print Application
The course of study. including the Project work. shall be over a period of 2 years.
- Candidates who have passed the B.Sc. (MLT) Degree from any of the Universities in Kerala or from any other University recognized by Kerala University of Health Sciences with a minimum or 50% marks for all the years of 0.Sc. (MLT) Examination taken together will be eligible for admission.
- Only Indian Citizens of Kerala origin are eligible for admission to the course. They have to provide the nativity certificate along with the application form.
- Upper age limit for admission: 40 years for General category and 48 years for service quota as on the date or notification.
- The applicants should satisfy the minimum requirements for admission before. the last date fixed for submission of application.
A candidate. who fulfills the conditions of eligibility for admission. will be eligible to appear for the Entrance Examination. The Entrance Examination consists of one paper of three hours duration. The examination shall be of the standard of B.Sc (MLT) examination and will contain questions on all the subjects covered in the B.Sc (MLT) syllabus of KUHS.
All the questions will be of objective type multiple choice questions. There will be 200 questions which will be divided among the subjects as shown below:
|Subjects||Nos of Questions|
|Haematology & Blood Banking||20|
Valuation of Answer papers
A fully computerized system has been adopted for evaluation of the answer scripts, using the Optical Mark Reading (OMR) system and for the preparation or the Rank list. There is no provision for revaluation or rechecking of the answer sheets as the valuation or scoring will be error-free.
Important: Any malpractice or attempt to commit any kind of malpractice in the examination will result in the disqualification of the candidate and withdrawal of candidature.
Qualifying standard in the Entrance Examination for Admission
To qualify the entrance examination and thereby become eligible to figure in the rank list for admission to MSc (MLT) course, a candidate has to score – 40%, for General Merit, 35%- for SEBC and 30% – for SC/ST candidate.
Selection of candidates including Service Quota will be made through an Entrance Examination that will be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will prepare the rank list of candidates who have appeared for the entrance examination.
All Candidates including Service Quota candidates shall have to appear for the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala at Thiruvananthapuram. The date of Entrance Examination will be notified later. The Entrance examination will be of 3 hours duration (10.00 am – 1.00 pm) with 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will publish the rank list with all General/category candidates who appeared in the
Entrance Examination based on their marks in the Entrance Examination.
Tuition fee and special fee for M.Sc (ML T) course in Government/Government Controlled Self Financing Colleges/Private Self Financing Colleges for the admission to 2017 batch will be fixed by the Government from time to time. If it is not re-fixed, the fee will be the same as that of the previous year. Fee for the previous year (20I6-2017) is given below.
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 29,975/-|
|Special Fee||Miscellaneous fee -Rs. 4500, Van Fee – Rs. 1500 and Caution Deposit|
- Each question carries 3 marks contributing to a total of 600 marks. The answers should be marked in a separate answer sheet (OMR sheet) provided and all entries in the OMR sheet. including filling or bubbles. should be done using ball point pen only.(Blue or Black).
- Scoring scheme: Each correct response will be awarded 3 (Three) marks. Negative marking will be adopted for an incorrect response. One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response and no mark will be given to the question not answered. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
- At the end of the examination, the candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator. who will separate the Answer Sheet along with the perforation in the presence of the candidate. Candidates will be permitted to take the Question Booklet with them after the Examination.
For more information about Kerala MSc MLT 2017 download Prospectus.