Kerala MSc MLT 2021 – The result and rank list for Kerala MSc MLT 2021 has been released on the official website, lbscentre.in. Kerala MSc MLT Entrance Exam was conducted on April 18, 2021. Kerala MSc MLT 2021 conducting an entrance exam for admission to the Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology course in the academic year 2021-22 which has been approved by the Government of Kerala. Selection of candidates including Service Quota will be made through an Entrance Examination that will be conducted by the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates are also requested to visit the site regularly for notifications, updates, and announcements. Complete information for Kerala MSc MLT 2021 is given below.
– Kerala MSc MLT 2021 Result is out. Scroll down to check it.
– Kerala MSc MLT 2021 Provisional Rank List is available now. Scroll down to get the link.
Kerala MSc MLT 2021
This Prospectus sets out the rules and regulations for selection and admission to the M.Sc (MLT) course conducted by various institutions within the State of Kerala. The important dates for Kerala MSc MLT 2021 are mention below.
|Online application form available from||18 Mar 2021|
|Last date to Apply||12 Apr 2021 till 5 PM|
|Application fee for M.Sc.(M.L.T)-2021 can be remitted from||18 Mar 2021 – 10 Apr 2021 upto 5 pm|
|Admit Card||12 Apr 2021|
|Examination||18 Apr 2021|
|Answer Key||to be announced|
|Publication of Rank List||12 Aug 2021|
|Spot Admission||to be announced|
Kerala MSc MLT 2021 Result
The Kerala M.Sc MLT 2021 is declared the result as per the schedule. It is declared after all the procedures are completed. The objections that the candidates raise will also be taken into consideration before the result is declared. Candidates have any complaint regarding the answer key/questions. the same should be submitted to the CEE, in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.
300/- for each question or answer key. The Rank list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the entrance exam of Kerala M.Sc MLT 2020. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will publish the “Answer Key” of the MSc MLT Admission 2021 on the official website http://www.cee-kerala.org of the CEE after the completion of the Entrance Examination.
Kerala MSc MLT 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination is available on the official website, which is lbscentre.in. Candidates can download their admit cards by entering their Application Number. It is mandatory that the candidates take a printout of the admit card. Admit cards have not been sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The admit card comprises of details about the exam centre, time etc. The direct link to download the Kerala MSc MLT 2021 Admit Card is provided below.
Download Hall Ticket Here: Click here to download the Kerala MSc MLT 2021 Admit Card.
Note: Candidates should login to their homepage by using Appno, Regid and password to verify the Data Published. If mistakes found, should upload the certificates to prove the claim before 03/05/2021, 5 p.m. All candidates are admitted to the Entrance Examination. B
Kerala MSc MLT 2021 Application Form
Application form for Kerala MSc MLT 2021 is available at the official website, lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. Eligible candidates can fill the form online mode only. Only a single application form can be submitted for applying for Admission to M.Sc (MLT) Course in Government/Government controlled/Private Self Financing Colleges. Candidates fill the application form through the direct link is given below.
Application process is over now!
Apply Online: Applicants can fill the form via the direct link provided below:
– Click here to fill the application form for Kerala MSc MLT 2021
– Click here to login for the application form
– Click here to get the challan link for the application form
– Click here to recover the application form number (If you forget)
Application Fee: Candidates required to pay the application form fee:
- For General candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / ST candidates – Rs. 500/-
Kerala MSc MLT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The course of study. including the Project work. shall be over a period of 2 years.
- Candidates who have passed the B.Sc. (MLT) Degree from any of the Universities in Kerala or from any other University recognized by Kerala University of Health Sciences with a minimum of 50% marks for all the years of 0.Sc. (MLT) Examination taken together will be eligible for admission.
- Only Indian Citizens of Kerala origin are eligible for admission to the course. They have to provide the nativity certificate along with the application form.
- Upper age limit for admission: 40 years for the General category and 48 years for service quota as on the date of notification.
- The applicants should satisfy the minimum requirements for admission before. the last date fixed for submission of application.
Kerala MSc MLT 2021 Exam Structure
A candidate. who fulfills the conditions of eligibility for admission. will be eligible to appear for the Entrance Examination. The Entrance Examination consists of one paper of three hours duration. The examination shall be of the standard of B.Sc (MLT) examination and will contain questions on all the subjects covered in the B.Sc (MLT) syllabus of KUHS.
All the questions will be of objective type multiple choice questions. There will be 200 questions which will be divided among the subjects as shown below:
|Subjects||Nos of Questions|
|Haematology & Blood Banking||20|
Valuation of Answer papers
A fully computerized system has been adopted for evaluation of the answer scripts, using the Optical Mark Reading (OMR) system and for the preparation or the Rank list. There is no provision for revaluation or rechecking of the answer sheets as the valuation or scoring will be error-free.
Important: Any malpractice or attempt to commit any kind of malpractice in the examination will result in the disqualification of the candidate and withdrawal of candidature.
Qualifying standard in the Entrance Examination for Admission
To qualify the entrance examination and thereby become eligible to figure in the rank list for admission to MSc (MLT) course, a candidate has to score – 40%, for General Merit, 35%- for SEBC and 30% – for SC/ST candidate.
Answer Key for Kerala MSc MLT 2020 will be available after the completion entrance exam on the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates can check the answers from the answer key which contains all the answers of entrance exam Kerala MSc MLT 2020. Candidates has objection regarding the answer key answer/questions the same should be submitted to the CEE. If the complaint filed is to be found genuine then the fee remitted for that question will be refunded to the candidate.
Kerala MSc MLT 2021 Answer Key
Answer Key for Kerala MSc MLT will be available on the official website. The candidates who have prepared for Kerala MSc MLT 2021 can check the answers with the help of answer key. The answer key contains all the correct answers to the questions asked in the Kerala MSc MLT 2021 entrance examination. Candidates can check the answer key from the link provided below.
Selection of candidates including Service Quota will be made through an Entrance Examination that will be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will prepare the rank list of candidates who have appeared for the entrance examination.
Tuition fee and special fee for M.Sc (ML T) course in Government/Government Controlled Self Financing Colleges/Private Self Financing Colleges for the admission to 2020 batch will be fixed by the Government from time to time. If it is not re-fixed, the fee will be the same as that of the previous year.
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 29,975/-|
|Special Fee||Miscellaneous fee -Rs. 4500, Van Fee – Rs. 1500 and Caution Deposit|
- Each question carries 3 marks contributing to a total of 600 marks. The answers should be marked in a separate answer sheet (OMR sheet) provided and all entries in the OMR sheet. including filling or bubbles. should be done using ball point pen only.(Blue or Black).
- Scoring scheme: Each correct response will be awarded 3 (Three) marks. Negative marking will be adopted for an incorrect response. One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response and no mark will be given to the question not answered. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
- At the end of the examination, the candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator. who will separate the Answer Sheet along with the perforation in the presence of the candidate. Candidates will be permitted to take the Question Booklet with them after the Examination.
Institutes, Courses, and Seats
M.Sc.(MLT) course is conducted in Government Medical College Thiruvananthapuram and in MIMS College of Allied Health Sciences, Kozhikode in the Self Financing Sector. At present, there are 22 (Twenty-two) seats in two branches.
Government Medical Colleges Thiruvananthapuramrarn
Name of Course Total No. of seats General Merit SC / ST SEBC Service Quota PH MSc Microbiology 4 3 1 0 0 0 MSc BioChemistry 4 2 0 1 1 0 MSc Pathology 4 2 0 0 1 1 Total 12 7 1 1 2 1
MIMS College of Allied Health Science, Kozhikode
Name of Course Total no of Seats General Merit SC / ST SEBC MSc Microbiology 5 5 0 0 MSc Pathology 5 4 1 0 Total 10 9 1 0
Additional seats, if any, sanctioned during the validity of the select list will be notified later. The allotment of seats from among the candidates in the rank list will be made by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, as per merit and on the basis of options received from the candidates. at the time of counseling, the date of which will be notified by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Details will be available on the website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (cee.kerala.gov.in) regarding counseling and other details.
For more information about Kerala MSc MLT 2021, candidates can – Download Previous Yaer Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.