Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2020 was available online for admission to various Diploma course through the official website of Board. Candidates must check before they fill the Application Form that they come under eligibility norm set by Directorate of Technical Education for various courses. Candidates must fill the application before. The requisite application fee must be paid to complete the form submission process. Read all the details carefully before going to apply. Get here complete details of Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2020 like application fee and submission of Application Form.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply online from the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Govt of Kerela i.e. polyadmission.org as per schedule. Candidates can check the schedule of Kerela polytechnic 2020 application form from the table below:
|Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|Online Submission of Application Form||06 Aug 2020|
|Last Date of Online Submission|
|Publication of Provisional Rank list & Trial Allotment|
|Last date for Appeal & Revised Options and correction of Application|
Application Process Over….
Apply here: Applicants can fill the Kerala polytechnic 2020 application form via direct link is given below.
- Click here to fill the application form for Kerala Polytechnic 2020
- Click here to login for already registered candidates.
- Click here to print the application form.
- Click here to make a correction or modify the application form 2020.
Official Website – polyadmission.org
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Fee
Given below is the application fee:
Mode of Payment
The amount should be submitted at the polytechnic college at the time of submission of the application form which was filled online and then printed, along with the prescribed self-attested documents.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form which is mentioned below:
Domicile: Candidates should be native of Kerala or Central/State/Quasi Government/Public Sector undertaking in Kerala State.
- The candidate should have passed SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination, with eligibility for higher studies
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with Mathematics, English and Science subjects are eligible to apply for both streams I and stream II.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with Mathematics and English are eligible to apply for stream II.
- A candidate who has taken more than two chances to secure eligibility for higher studies in SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examinations is not eligible for admission. Appearances for “Betterment” or “SAY” Examination will not be considered as a chance.
- For CBSE/ICSE/Open school candidates the Marks/Grades obtained in Science is considered for calculating grade in science in the place of Physics and Chemistry. In the case of CBSE candidates, only the certificates of Board examination shall be accepted as qualifying certificate and such candidates shall submit an undertaking as shown in Annexure XVII at the time of admission and a copy of the same shall be submitted along with the application. This undertaking need only be submitted by candidates who have passed CBSE Xth during the period 2011-2018.
Hearing Impaired candidates with 60dB or above hearing loss in better ear who have passed SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination, with eligibility for higher studies are eligible to apply for admission to Special Batches for Hearing Impaired.
- Click here to check eligibility of ITI Trades for Reservation to Diploma Programmes under ITI / KGCE Quota.
- Click here to check eligibility of VHSE courses for Reservation to Diploma Programmes under VHSE Quota.
Documents needed while filling the Application form
To fill the application form certain documents are attached along with it. The documents which are needed are mentioned below:
- Domicile Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Marksheet SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination
How to fill Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application form the official website of Kerala University. Follow through the simple steps to fill the application form:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Kerala University
Step 2: Fill all the fields asked there.
Step 3: After filling the application form candidates have to take the printout of their application by using the link “Print Application”
Step 4: Attach all the self-attested documents like mark sheet of SSLC/THSLC or equivalent exam, Domicile Certificate, Caste certificate Nativity certificate, Income certificate, Medical fitness certificate and register the signed application at any of the colleges/Institute
Step 5: Pay the requisite fee
Step 6: A registration number will be issued to the candidate from the Polytechnic College at the time of submitting the application at polytechnic college with self-attested copies of supporting documents and by remitting the required fee.
Note: Polytechnic officials will register the application only after proper verification of data furnished by cross-checking with the copies of the certificate produced. A register number will be issued from the Polytechnic College office after registering the application.
- Application for management seats under Aided Programmes to be submitted at respective polytechnics
- Application under NCC Quota
- Application under Sports Quota
- Application under Management Quota
Submission of Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Applications for admissions can be submitted following the procedure mentioned below:-
- Candidates can take the printout of their application after exercising their options using the link “PRINT APPLICATION”.
- Application for Regular Seats in Government / Government Aided Programmes/ Government Seats in Self Financing Programmes (with higher fees) / Special Batch of Hearing Impaired (HI). Submit the applications online at the website link “ONLINE SUBMISSION”.
- Take the print out of the application and register the signed application 17 with self-attested copies of the relevant certificate at any convenient Government / Aided Polytechnic College in the state by remitting the required fee.
- Polytechnic officials will register the application only after proper verification of data furnished by cross-checking with the copies of the certificate produced. A register number will be issued from the Polytechnic College office after registering the application.
- Application for the Management Seats under Aided Programmes- Submit the applications online at the website link “MANAGEMENT SEATS”. Register the application (printout) with self-attested copy of relevant certificates in the respective Aided Polytechnic Colleges where the candidate seeks admission by remitting the required fee.
- Application under NCC Quota- Submit the applications online at the website link “NCC QUOTA”. Copy of the application with attested copy of relevant certificates and copy of the application fee remittance receipt should be submitted to the NCC Directorate, Thiruvananthapuram through the respective Unit Officer.
- Application under Sports Quota- Submit the application online at the website link “SPORTS QUOTA ”. Take the printout and register the application (print out) with the attested copy of relevant certificates in any Government/ Govt. Aided Polytechnic College in the state by remitting the required application fee. Copy of the application with attested copy of relevant certificates and copy of the application fee remittance receipt should be submitted to the Secretary, Kerala Sports Council, Thiruvananthapuram
- While submitting the application “online”, the candidates should keep with them the copies of documents to prove their eligibility, claims for reservations and enter the relevant details in the online application form.
- The candidates will have to exercise their options, in the order of their preference in the Online Application form. Candidates can exercise a maximum of 30 options by any combinations of programmes and institutions as the case may be in the state.
- A candidate who could not take the printout of the application immediately on the submission of the online application can take the print out at a later time using the link “PRINT SUBMITTED APPLICATION”.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Status
Candidates can verify the status of their application on the website. Candidates will be permitted to add/delete/re-arrange their options online only once in the admission process during a period of time given after the trial allotment and before the first allotment. For this purpose, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. No further corrections will be permitted thereafter.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Result
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) will declare the result. Kerala Polytechnic 2020 result will be released in the form of two merit lists provisional merit list which can be challenged if candidates find any discrepancies and the final merit list after which no challenges will be accepted. The result will be prepared on the basis of grades or marks secured by candidates in SSLC/THSLC or equivalent exam
About Department of Technical Education (DTE)
The Department of Technical Education (DTE) is a higher education governance body under the government of Kerala, India. It is a part of the higher education department and is managed by the Minister of Education. The department advises the government on matters dealing with higher education. It manages the working and activities 9 government engineering colleges, 3 aided engineering colleges, 49 polytechnic colleges, three colleges of fine arts, 39 technical high schools, 17 government commercial institutes, 42 tailoring and garment making training centres and four vocational training centres.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.