Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2019 will be available online for admission to various Diploma course through the official website of Board. Directorate of Technical Education will be issued a Single Window system for admission to Polytechnic Colleges 2019. Eligible candidates can apply accordingly schedule before the last dates. Requisite application fee must be paid to complete form submission process. Read all the details carefully before going to apply. Get here complete details of Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2019.
Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Candidates can apply online from the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Govt of Kerela i.e. polyadmission.org as per schedule. Candidates are advised must check their eligibility and other condition before filling online application. Candidates can fill their application online from the direct link provided below.
Important Dates for Form Submission is given below.
|Online Submission of Application Form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last Date of Online Submission||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Last date for Registration of applications at Polytechnic Colleges||2nd week of Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2019 from the Official Website www.polyadmission.org.
- The application fee shall be Rs. 150. For scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates, it shall be Rs. 75/-. It should be remitted at the Polytechnic College at the time of submission of the printout of application processed online, along with relevant documents as per last year.
Submission of Application Form
- The candidates will be required to submit their applications online in the website using the link “Online Submission” available in the website or click on direct link given above.
- Applications can be submitted online from any computer having Internet connectivity.
- For the benefit of candidates who do not have access to Internet facility, Help Desks are established in all the Polytechnic Colleges. Candidates can make use of this facility free of cost.
- Candidates can take the printout of their application using the link “Print Applications”.
- A candidate who could not take the printout of the application immediately on the submission of the online application can take the print out at a later time using the link “Print Submitted Application”
- After filling the form completely the online application form should be submitted. The candidate should Register the hardcopy (printout) of the online application signed by candidate and parent/ guardian with required fee at any convenient Government/ Aided Polytechnic Colleges/Self financing Polytechnic Colleges in the state before the last date along with the documents.
- Belated applications will not be considered for admission under any circumstances.
- Certificates/ Documents (self attested copies only) to be submitted with the application at the time of registration.
Insofar, Official details for Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Application Form has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Kerala Department of Technical Education will release the Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, information will be updated here.