Kerala University PG Application form 2020 will be made available online for those candidates who want to get admission in PG Programme. Facility for online registration is provided at the official website that is, www.keralauniversity.ac.in. The candidates can proceed for the second stage of online application only after entering the details of Registration Fee remittance on the candidate’s page. Get here the complete details of Kerala University PG Application Form 2020.
Kerala University PG Application Form 2020
Kerala University PG Application Form is for all candidates who wish to apply for PG Programme should strictly register online. Please read the instruction carefully and understand all terms and conditions before registering in the online portal. Fill all details in the online application with utmost care. Adhere to all instructions given in each step of the online application.
Schedule for Kerala University PG Application Form 2020 is given below:
|Notification of Admissions:||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Last Date for Online application||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||3rd week of May 2020|
|Publication of Rank List||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Admission Starts||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Classes Starts||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Admission Closes||2nd week of Aug 2020|
Application Form: Candidates can apply for Kerala University PG Admission 2020 as per the schedule at www.keralauniversity.ac.in.
The application fees information given below is based on last year. Updated information regarding application fees will be available here as per schedule.
- For General – Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- per additional subject)
- For SC/ST – Rs. 250/- (Rs. 50/- per additional subject)
The Registration Fee is to be remitted to the A/C No. 67153233669 in any branch of State Bank of India using the special Chalan of Kerala University available in the ‘Download Chalan’ link in the website (www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in). A candidate who does not belong to SC/ST Community will be treated as “General” candidate for this purpose. Candidates shall not remit the fee in any other form like Demand Draft, Cheque etc.
Note: The Registration fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Steps for Online Registration Process
The procedure online application procedure consists of the following mandatory steps:
Step 1: Registering on the site
- Click on the link, ‘Click Here to Register’ on the home page of CSS –Admissions and provide the basic information (name, date of birth and community). On successful completion of this first step, the candidate will be provided with an application number and a password, which may be used to login to the website. It is advised to change the password immediately to prevent any type of intrusion by any unauthorized persons. The candidate should note down the password and application number carefully for login into his/her page later.
Step 2: Entering Personal Details, Qualifying Examination details and Options for various programmes.
- The candidates should give their personal and reservation details in this page. The candidate has to produce all supporting documents for the reservations claimed; or else, the claims for reservations will be discarded. After entering the personal and reservation details, the candidate can enter the details of qualifying examinations. The candidates, registering their options, should satisfy all the eligibility conditions with regard to nativity and academic qualifications stated in the Prospectus. The allotment to programmes, which do not satisfy the eligibility conditions, will be cancelled at the time of admission. In such cases, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any further intimation. Fill the details carefully and click the button ‘Save Information’ for the next step.
Step 3: Download the challan, Remit the fees and then enter Fee Remittance Details
- Log on to the candidate’s page using the application number and password (date of birth will be the default password). Fill the Registration Fee remittance details in the page ‘Fee Remittance’.
Step 4: Photo and signature uploading
- Upload the scanned photo and signature in the prescribed format given in the site.
Step 5: Option For verifying the application
- Here the candidates can verify the application and edit the details.
Step 6: Printout of the Application.
- The candidate must take the print out of the application form for future reference. This must be produced at the time of admission. This is a mandatory step.
The Hard Copy application is not to be sent to the University.
For PG Programmes Students who have pursued 10+2+3 scheme and obtained a Bachelor Degree from the University of Kerala or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto, and who have secured the following, be eligible for admission to PG programmes:
- CGPA of 2 or above in a 4
- 3.5 or above in a 7 -point scale or
- 5 or above in a 10-point scale or 50% or above in case Relaxation for candidates from SC/ST category shall be as follows:
- CGPA of 1.8 or above in a 4
- 3.15 or above in a 7-point scale
- 4.5 or above in a 10-point scale
- 45% or above in case of Bachelor Degrees which award marks.
- (ii) Candidate shall secure at least 25% (20% for SC/ST category) of the average marks of the stream in the entrance examination conducted
- (iii) Candidate shall hold Bachelor degree in subjects specified in Schedule I, for admission to corresponding PG Programmes. The CSSAC shall be competent to recommend Annexure I from time to time, on recommendations of the Department Councils.
- (iv) Candidate who have written the Bachelors degree Examination and awaiting results can also apply.
- (v) Any candidate admitted to a PG Programme of shall be eligible to apply for admission to any PG Programme.
- (vi) Multiple Applications: A candidate may apply for a maximum of time.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.