|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Kerala University PG Application form was available online for those candidates who wants to get admission in PG Programme. Facility for online registration was provided at www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in . A candidate can proceed to the second stage of online application only after entering the details of Registration Fee remittance in the candidate’s page. Get here complete detail of Kerala University PG Application form process.
|Notification of Admissions||01 Mar 2017|
|Last date for Online application||20 Apr 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||21, 22, 24, 25, 26 May 2017|
Kerala University PG Application Form 2017
Kerala University PG Application Form is for all candidates who wish to apply for PG Programme should strictly register online. Please read the instruction carefully and understand all terms and conditions before registering in the online portal. Fill all details in the online application with utmost care. Adhere to all instructions given in each steps of the online application.
Kerala University PG Admission 2017, Kerala University PG Entrance 2017, If you are a new applicant and not yet registered for the PG Admission 2017-18 in the online portal, you can apply by clicking the following link, which was available as per schedule date. Once you register in the portal you will get an application number, and with this number you can login into the portal for future references. Your default password will be your date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format and you are requested to change the default password.
- Application process is over…!!!
Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed date and time in the University Department will lose his/her claim for admissions.
- For General – Rs. 500/- (Rs. 50/- per additional subject)
- For SC/ST – Rs. 250/- (Rs. 25/- per additional subject)
The Registration Fee is to be remitted to the A/C No. 67153233669 in any branch of State Bank of Travancore using the special Chalan of Kerala University available through the ‘Download Chalan’ link seen during registration. A candidate who does not belong to SC/ST Community will be treated as “General” candidate for this purpose. Candidates shall not remit the fee in any other form like Demand Draft, Cheque etc.
Note: The Registration fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Steps for Online Registration Process
The procedure online application procedure consists of the following mandatory steps:
Step 1: Registering in the site
- Click on the link, ‘Click Here to Register’ in the home page of CSS –Admissions 2016 and provide the basic information (name, date of birth and community). On successful completion of this first step, the candidate will be provided with an application number and a password, which may be used to login to the website. It is advised to change the password immediately to prevent any type of intrusion by any unauthorized persons. The candidate should note down the password and application number carefully for login into his/her page later.
Step 2: Entering Personal Details, Qualifying Examination details and Options for various programmes.
- The candidates should give their personal and reservation details in this page. The candidate has to produce all supporting documents for the reservations claimed; or else, the claims for reservations will be discarded. After entering the personal and reservation details, the candidate can enter the details of qualifying examinations. The candidates, registering their options, should satisfy all the eligibility conditions with regard to nativity and academic qualifications stated in the Prospectus. The allotment to programmes, which do not satisfy the eligibility conditions, will be cancelled at the time of admission. In such cases the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any further intimation. Fill the details carefully and click the button ‘Save Information’ for the next step.
Step 3: Download the chalan, Remit the fees and then enter Fee Remittance Details
- Log on to the candidates page using the application number and password (date of birth will be the default password). Fill the Registration Fee remittance details in the page ‘Fee Remittance’.
Step 4: Photo and signature uploading
- Upload the scanned photo and signature in the prescribed format given in the site.
Step 5: Option For verifying the application
- Here the candidates can verify the application and edit the details.
Step 6: Printout of the Application.
- The candidate must take the print out of the application form for future reference. This must be produced at the time of admission. This is a mandatory step.
The Hard Copy application is not to be sent to the University.