Kerala University PG Application form 2020 was made available online for those candidates who want to get admission in PG Programme. The last date to upload academic details has been extended up to September 21, 2020. The last date to apply had been extended until June 30, 2020. The facility for online registration is provided at the official website that is, keralauniversity.ac.in. The candidates can proceed for the second stage of online application only after entering the details of Registration Fee remittance on the candidate’s page. It is very important that the candidate is well aware about the availability of Application Form, so as to fill the form first hand. Get here the complete details of Kerala University PG Application Form 2020.
Latest: Kerala University PG Application Form 2020 last date to upload academic details has been extended. Scroll down to check the same.
Kerala University PG Application Form 2020
Kerala University PG Application Form is for all candidates who wish to apply for PG Programme should strictly register online. Please read the instruction carefully and understand all terms and conditions before registering in the online portal. Fill all details in the online application with utmost care. Adhere to all instructions given in each step of the online application.
Schedule for Kerala University PG Application Form 2020 is given below:
|Notification of Admissions||01 Feb 2020|
|Last Date for Online application|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
Application Form: Click here to fill the Application Form for Kerala University PG Admission 2020.
Official Website: keralauniversity.ac.in.
Kerala University PG Admission 2020 – Update
Candidates can check the extension notification as visible on the official website from the image below.
Kerala University PG 2020 Application Fees
The application fees for Kerala University PG 2020 is provided below, it is mandatory that the candidate pay the application fee to complete the application process.
- For General – Rs. 525/- (Rs. 105/- per additional subject)
- For SC/ST – Rs. 265/- (Rs. 55/- per additional subject)
The Registration Fee is to be remitted by online payment only. A candidate who does not belong to SC/ST Community will be treated as “General” candidate for this purpose. Candidates shall not remit the fee in any other form like Demand Draft, Cheque etc.
Note: The Registration fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Steps for Online Registration Process Kerala University PG 2020
The procedure online application form filling consists of the following mandatory steps:
Step 1: Registering on the site
- Candidate need to visit the CSS official website and click on the link “Click here for Registration”, upon clicking the candidate will be asked to fill the basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, E-Mail ID and Fee category. After the candidate has filled all the details and submitted it, the candidate will be provided with an application number and a password, which will be used to login to the website later on.
Detils asked are shown below:
Step 2: Entering Personal Details, Qualifying Examination details and Options for various programmes.
- Now when the Application number and password is generated the candidate need to login, after successfully logged in they will be asked to give their personal and reservation details in this page. The candidate has to produce all supporting documents for the reservations claimed; or else, the claims for reservations will be discarded. After entering the personal and reservation details, the candidate can enter the details of qualifying examinations. The candidates, registering their options, should satisfy all the eligibility conditions with regard to nativity and academic qualifications stated in the Prospectus.
Step 3: ’Click online button’ – to proceed with the online payment.
Step 4: Photo and signature uploading – Upload the scanned photo and signature in the prescribed format given in the site.
Step 5: Option For verifying the application – Here the candidates can verify the application and edit the details.
Step 6: Printout of the Application – The candidate must take the print out of the application form for future reference. This must be produced at the time of admission. This is a mandatory step.
The Hard Copy application is not to be sent to the University.
Kerala University PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For PG Programmes Students who have pursued 10+2+3 scheme and obtained a Bachelor Degree from the University of Kerala or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto, and who have secured the following, be eligible for admission to PG programmes:
- For PG programmes
- CGPA of 2 or above in a 4 point scale or
- 3.5 or above in a 7 -point scale or
- 5 or above in a 10-point scale or
- 50% or above in case of Bachelor Degrees which award marks,
- Relaxation for candidates from SC/ST category shall be as follows:
- CGPA of 1.8 or above in a 4
- 3.15 or above in a 7-point scale
- 4.5 or above in a 10-point scale
- 45% or above in case of Bachelor Degrees which award marks.
- Candidate shall secure at least 25% (20% for SC/ST category) of the average marks of the stream in the entrance examination conducted
- Candidate shall hold Bachelor degree in subjects specified in Schedule I, for admission to corresponding PG Programmes. The CSSAC shall be competent to recommend Annexure I from time to time, on recommendations of the Department Councils.
- Candidate who have written the Bachelors degree Examination and awaiting results can also apply.
- Any candidate admitted to a PG Programme of shall be eligible to apply for admission to any PG Programme.
- Multiple Applications: A candidate may apply for a maximum of time.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.