Kerala University PG Admission 2021 – University of Kerala has released the application form for CSS PG programmes. The direct link to apply is given below. The last date to submit the PG application form is 30 June 2021. PG Entrance Test 2021 is conducted for admission into MA / M.Sc / M.Com / MLISc / MCW / M.Ed / MCJ / M.Tech and LLM courses in university teaching departments. The candidates who have pursued 10+2+3 scheme and obtained a bachelor’s degree from the University of Kerala or any other equivalent degree can apply for Kerala University PG Entrance Test 2021. The candidates who qualify the entrance test have to take part in the other admission process like reporting at the university department and verification of documents. Check more details about Kerala University PG Admission 2021 from this page such as application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
– Kerala University has announced the PG CSS entrance examination. Exam will be held on July 15, 2021.
– Kerala University has extended the last date to submit the PG Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form up to 30 June 2021. Click Here to Apply.
– The notification for PG Entrance Test 2021 has also been released. Click here to check it.
– The brochure for PG entrance test has also been released. Scroll down to check.
Kerala University PG Admission 2021
Kerala University PG Entrance Test 2021 will be held at Trivandrum, Ernakulam and Kozhikode centres. Check the important dates for Kerala University PG admission 2021 from this page.
|Kerala University PG Admission 2021||Dates|
|Notification of Admission and release of application form||03 May 2021|
|Last date of online application|
|Issuance of Admit Card for Kerala University PG entrance exam||to be announced|
|Kerala University PG 2021 exam date|
|Publication of Rank List|
Kerala University PG Admission 2021 Application Form
The candidate who wishes to join PG Degree Programme in the University Departments has to compulsorily register online at official website i.e.keralauniversity.ac.in and fill the online application form for Kerala University PG admission. A candidates can apply for maximum of 3 programmes via single registration. Check the application process given below.
- First of all, click on the link of the form given above on this page.
- Now, register by entering the relevant details. Enter the personal details and academic details
- Then, pay the registration fee
- After the payment, upload the photograph and signature
- Verify the application and take a printout of it for future reference
Application Fee: The application fee can be paid online only.
|SC / ST||Rs 265|
|Additional subjects for General||Rs 105|
|Additional subjects for SC / ST||Rs 55|
Kerala University PG Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The complete eligibility criteria for Kerela university PG courses is given below.
Nativity: The applicants must be Indian citizen. For foreign candidates, relevant regulations apply.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have done 10+2+3 scheme and obtained a bachelor degree from the University of Kerala or a degree recognized as equivalent who have secured the following can apply.
- Also, the candidates who have written bachelor degree examinations and the results are awaiting are also eligible to apply.
Subject-wise eligibility can be checked from PG Entrance Test 2021 Admission Brochure.
Kerala University PG Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
There shall be an entrance examination for admission to each PG Programme and no candidate shall be admitted to a PG Programme without taking the entrance examination; provided that the restrictions do not apply to SC/ST candidates admitted to vacant seats, foreign candidates, and sponsored candidates.
- Mode of Examination: offline mode (pen & paper mode)
- Medium of Examination: The shall be English except for Languages.
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQ) & Descriptive type question
- Number of questions: In MCQ (have 60 Question ) & Descriptive (have attempt 8 questions out of 12)
- Marking Scheme: MCQ – 60 marks and Descriptive – 40 marks.
- Negative Marking: There shall be 0.25 negative mark for each wrong answer for multiple-choice questions in the entrance examination.
Kerala University PG Admit Card 2021
The University of Kerala has released the admit Card for the PG Entrance Examination at admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. Candidates have to enter their Application Number and Password to download the admit card. After downloading the Kerala University PG Admit Card candidates must keep a hard copy of admit card. Registred candidates required to enter the exam hall along with Admit card, in case you lost or unable to show the admit card, not allowed to participate in the entrance exam in any circumstances. Download the admit card from the link will be provided below.
How to Download Kerala University PG 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit card for PG entrance exam by following the instructions as below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is given on this page for downloading the admit card.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their application number and password.
Step 3: Click on the Login button to submit the details and then in the next screen, candidates can download their admit card.
Step 4: Finally, take a print out of the Admit card and carry a hard copy of it on the day of the test.
Kerala University PG Ranklist 2021
Rank list for Kerala University PG Admission 2021 releases on the official website. For sponsored candidates, ranking shall be based on 80% weightage for CGPA/aggregate marks at bachelor level and 10% for work experience (1%/year), and 10% for an interview conducted by Department Council. Candidates can check the rank list from the official website or from the direct link which has been provided below.
Resolving of Tie
In the case of more than one candidate obtaining equal marks in the Entrance Examinations the candidates who have scored more CGPA/marks in the qualifying examination up to 4th Semester in the case of Arts, Social Sciences and Sciences will be placed higher in the ranking. If the tie persists, the candidate who has scored higher CGPA/marks in core subject up to 4th Semester in the case of Arts, Social Sciences and Sciences will be placed higher in the ranking.
If the tie still persists, the candidate who has scored higher CGPA/marks up to 4th Semester in complementary subjects will be placed higher in the ranking. Even after this exercise, if the tie persists, a candidate who has scored higher CGPA/marks up to 4th Semester in languages will be placed higher in the ranking.
Document to be required at the time of Admission
Reporting at the University Department: Candidates need to report for admission before the Head of the Department concerned only when the announcement regarding the same is made by the University. He/she should report with the following documents in original:
- The Admission Memo.
- Receipt of University fee remitted in the bank.
- Certificate to prove date of birth.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
- Mark lists of all parts of the Degree examination and Provisional/Degree Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate from the University of Kerala, in case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Universities.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution
Verification of Documents: The Head of the Department shall be responsible for verification of original documents and satisfaction of the correctness of the records produced by the candidate at the time of admission. The Head of the Department will have the right to deny admission if he/she finds any relevant mismatch in the original documents and online data that has affected the ranking process.
Kerala University PG Admission 2021 Fee Structure
At the time of admission, the candidate has to remit the requisite fee in the University department. The Details of the fee will be provided in the admission.
|Admission fees||PG Programmes|
|Lab Fee||Nil/( For M.Sc-1050)|
|Internet & Audio Visual Fee||105|
|University Union Fee||120|
|Departments Union Fee||160|
|Sports & Affiliation Fee||150|
|Student Aid Fund Fee||60|
|Student Care Fund||200|
|Medical Inspection Fee||50|
|Women Study Unit Fee||30|
|Tuition fee(per semester)*||840|
Fee to be paid at the time of admission for the following programmes are given below:
- M.A. West Asian Studies – Rs. 6425/-
- M.A. Public Administration – Rs 6425/-
- M.A. Malayalam Literature, Kerala Studies and Media Studies – Rs 6425/-
- M.Com. Global Business Operations – Rs 6425/-
- M.Sc. Applied Statistics and Data Analytics – Rs. 8625/-
- M.Sc. Biodiversity Conservation – Rs. 8625/-
- M.Sc. Data Science – Rs. 8625/-
Official Website: keralauniversity.ac.in
For more details of Kerala University, PG Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.