|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Online Application form of KGMU AIDMMChEE 2016 for admission to DM/MCh courses is available on the official website of KGMU. An applicant seeking admission to the DM/MCh courses will be required to fill the KGMU AIDMMChEE Application Form 2016 online. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the details before submit the application form.
|Application Form Available (Online)||20 May 2016|
|Last date for application||20 June 2016|
KGMU AIDMMChEE Application Form 2016
Online Application Form of KGMU AIDMMChEE 2016 for admission to DM/MCh courses is available at www.kgmcindia.edu or www.kgmu.org. Candidates can also fill the application form online through the direct link, which is given below.
- Application process is over…!!!
Application and Examination Fee
- For one subject Rs. 3000/-
- For two subjects Rs. 4000/-
Application Form and Examination Fee shall be submitted online only. Official Bank for submission of Fee is Allahabad Bank and HDFC Bank (Any CBS branch in India or by Master / Visa Card).
- Application shall be submitted online only using Internet, this would also allow you to get a admit card online itself.
- Online application can be submitted on website at www.kgmu.org.
- First register and create your Login ID and Password on the website as directed and note it down for future use.
- Payment for examination fee can be done by:
- Online: By Credit Card / Debit Card (Master/Visa Only) or Netbanking till 20/06/2016 You can directly proceed for filling of application form after payment.
- Online: By Credit Card / Debit Card (Master/Visa Only) or Netbanking till 20/6/2016. You can directly proceed for filling of application form after payment.
- Offline: You can also deposit CASH through bank challan of Allahabad bank bank till 18/06/2016 For this first download bank challan from website www.kgmu.org and deposit the examination fee in any branch of the Allahabad Bank in India. You will be provided a receipt with Transaction ID number on its deposition. Please upload scanned copy of this bank receipt with this Transaction ID for filling the application form. In case of payment by bank challan you need to re-login with your login ID and Password two working days after making payment in bank only then you will be able to fill application form. Please have a scanned copy of bank receipt ready for filling the application form at this stage.
- Please upload your passport size color photograph, scanned signature and scanned copy of your handwriting by writing this sentence “A quick brown fox jumps high over the lazy dog” on a white paper. The photograph should be full face, from front, with white background and without sun glasses. A placard showing the name of candidate and the date of photograph taken should be placed on the chest.
- The photographs should be clicked on or after 20 May 2016. The format (jpeg) should be at least 300 dpi (200-500 KB size), for each (sample given online). The same photograph should be used everywhere for AIDMMChEE-2016.
- Please fill all the entries in the application form carefully and check them before final submission as wrongly filled, incomplete application form will be rejected and no enquiry will be entertained regarding this under any circumstances.
- For your personal reference please take a print out of the completed application form.
- There is no need to send the printed application to the Chief Coordinator, AIDMMCHEE 2016.
- Login with same login ID and Password will be required for obtaining the Admit Card.