|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
KGMU AIDMMChEE 2016 – KGMU had released notification for admission to DM/MCh courses in K.G. Medical University UP, Lucknow, G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur, L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut, M.L.N. Medical College, Allahabad and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow for the academic year 2016-2017. For candidates who wish to appear in the exam, read the complete details of KGMU AIDMMChEE 2016 – DM / MCh Entrance Exam 2016 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, selection process etc. in this page.
Latest – KGMU AIDMMCHEE 2016 Second Extended Counseling details have been notified. Check Here
KGMU AIDMMChEE 2016
The complete detail of KGMU AIDMMChEE 2016 – DM / MCh Entrance Exam 2016 for admission to DM / M.Ch Courses along with application form are given below.
|Application Form Available (Online)||20 May 2016|
|Last date for application||20 June 2016|
|Admit card available online from||04 July 2016|
|KGMU AIDMMChEE 2016 Examination||10 July 2016|
|Declaration of Result||15 July 2016 onwards|
|Date of 1st Counselling||26 July 2016|
KGMU AIDMMChEE 2016 Quick Links
KGMU AIDMMChEE 2016 Admit Card
KGMU has issued the admit card for those candidate who have successfully filled their application form. Admit card are available on the official website of the KGMU. Candidates are advised to download their admit card from the official website of the KGMU. Direct link to download admit card is also available on this page.
- Admit Card process is over..!!
Candidates who are unable to download their admit card can collect it personally on 09/07/2016 between 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM. from the Pariksha Bhawan, King George Medical University, UP, Lucknow – 226003. Admit cards will not be available after this time.
Application and Examination Fee
- For one subject Rs. 3000/-
- For two subjects Rs. 4000/-
Application Form and Examination Fee shall be submitted online only. Official Bank for submission of Fee is Allahabad Bank and HDFC Bank (Any CBS branch in India or by Master / Visa Card).
KGMU AIDMMChEE 2016 Courses, Seats & Eligibility
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The candidate must have passed MBBS and passed or appeared in MD/MS/DNB in the relevant subject by 01 July 2016 as given in table below.
|Area of Specialisation||Prior Requirement (As per MCI).|
|Cardio vascular & Thoracic Surgery||MS (Surgery)|
|Cardiology||MD (Medicine), or
MD (Pediatrics), or
MD (Respiratory Medicine)
or MD (Pediatrics)
|Geriatric Mental Health||MD Psychiatry|
|Medical Gastroenterology||MD(Medicine), or
|Neurology||MD (Medicine), or
|Pediatrics Surgery||MS (Surgery)|
|Plastic & Reconstructive Sugery||MS (Surgery)|
|Rheumatology||MD (General Medicine),
or MD (Pediatrics)
|Surgical Oncology||MS (Surgery), or
MS (ENT), or
MS (Orthopedics), or
MD (Obst. & Gyne.)
- Those candidates who have appeared in MD/MS/DNB in 2016 shall be eligible only if they produce a passing out certificate at the time of counseling.
- Candidates can apply for a maximum of 2 courses at a time and give their choice for the Institution.
- The candidate should satisfy himself/herself of their eligibility before applying.
- Admission of selected individuals shall be subject to verification of eligibility documents by the appropriate authority.
Availability of seats
Entrance Examination Pattern
- The written examination for all DM/MCh courses shall be held on 10/07/2016. Reporting time for the examination is 9:00 AM. The venue shall be displayed on the admit card. Each candidate shall have 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) to be answered in 180 minutes and shall include 60 MCQs of General Medicine for all DM courses and 60 MCQs of General Surgery for all MCh courses. The paper may include some questions on statistics and research methodology. The remaining 120 questions shall be of the concerned super-specialty. The examination paper for MCh in Surgical Oncology will include some questions of ENT, Orthopedics and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- The MCQs will comprise of four options with “one correct option” and also of“assertion reason” type.
- The correct response to each question shall be as determined by the Board of Examiners of AIDMMChEE-2016. In case you have any dispute regarding any question, you are required to submit your written specific complaint to the Chief Coordinator within 24 hours of completion of the examination.
- There shall be four marks for each correct answer. There shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates applying for two super-specialty subjects shall have to complete the second super-specialty paper of 120 questions separately over one hundred twenty minute time period. There shall be 1 Hours gap between the two papers. Second booklet and OMR sheet will be issued for this purpose.
- All Candidates will have to appear in first paper to be eligible for counselling. Candidates who only appear for second paper will not be eligible.
- During Counselling the Merit ranking will be drawn up separately according to the marks of paper I and paper II respectively. There will be no addition of marks of paper I and paper II at all.
The specialty wise allotment will be offered by the Director General Medical Education U.P. according to the merit cum choice basis of All India DM/ MCh entrance examination 2016, through counseling. The examining body does not offer the admission letter. The candidate who has qualified for the admission to All India DM/MCh course shall deposit the prescribed fee on the date notified for that purpose by the respective Medical College / Medical University. Those who fail to do so will lose their claim for admission to the course. Prior to the admission to All India DM/ MCh course the selected candidate will be subjected to medical examination for fitness. Candidate will have to produce the following original documents at the office of the Principal/ Registrar of the concerned institute:
- High School Certificate
- Mark sheets of all the MBBS professional examination
- Internship completion certificate
- MBBS and MD / MS/DNB degrees
- Permanent registration certificate
- Employer’s relieving certificate or no objection certificate from the employer (if employed)
- Admit card of AIDMMChEE-2016 countersigned by the invigilator.
- Any other relevant certificate/s
- A bond of Rs. 1.00 Lac shall be made in favour of the Principal/Director/Registrar/as the case may be. The terms will have to be executed, if the candidate leaves the course before completion.
For More Detail of KGMU AIDMMChEE 2016 – Download Information Brochure