KIIT Management 2020 Application Form (KSOM) – The application form for KIIT Management entrance test is available on the official website (ksom.ac.in). There are two mode of the application process for the MBA programme at KIIT Management online or offline. Candidates can fill their application form in any mode on or before the last date of application. The offline application need to be submitted to the Institute. After exam the result will be released as per the schedule. For complete details on KIIT Management 2020 Application Form (KSOM) refer to the page below.
Latest: Application form for KIIT Management 2020 has been released. Check below for the same.
KIIT Management 2020 Application Form
Candidates applying through Online Mode will be required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution. Payment can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed/supported at the online payment site itself. The schedule for KIIT Management 2020 Application Form is given below.
|Last date to Receiving Completed forms||13 Jan 2020|
|KIITEE MGMT exam||18-20 Jan 2020|
- Click here to apply online for KIIT Management 2020 Application Form
- Click here to download the KIIT Management 2020 Application Form.
How to fill the Application Form?
The application form of KIIT Management Entrance Exam can be filled in both online and offline mode. If the candidate fill through online mode there is no need to sent the hard copy. However in case of offline mode application form must reach the University before the last date. The steps to fill the form are given below.
- Go to the official website or click on the link provided above.
- To fill online need to click Apply Online button and then you will redirect to following page-
- When you click on that link you will need to provide your mobile number to proceed further
- Fill up all required fields. Incomplete Application Form is liable to be rejected.
Candidates applying through offline option need to download the application from and fill the relevant details. So the application form must be sent along with a DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024”.
Name and Address of the candidate need to be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft. Candidates should retain photocopies of the DD and the application form submitted for future reference.
Application Fee for each course is Rs. 1250/- (Application fee for Candidates choosing both the programmes above need to make a DD of Rs. 2,500/-)
KIIT Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks from any university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The candidate must have 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) in the 10th and 12th board examinations.
- Candidates those who are awarded CGPA or grades in place of marks, their CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks based on the equivalence certified by the university/institution/board from where they obtained their degree/certificate.
- In absence of any instruction from the university, equivalence would be established by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum CGPA and multiplying the fraction so obtained by 100. The candidate also requires to have a valid score of any national entrance examination for MBA or PGDM (e.g., CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, including KIITEE Management, 2020, etc).
KIIT Entrance Examination 2020 Admit card
The admit card for KIIT MBA Entrance Exam will be released on its official website (ksom.ac.in). You can download your admit card by simply going to KIIT official site and enter your Registration Number or Name and Date of Birth in the given fields. The admit card will be available a few weeks before the commencement of entrance examination. The admit card contains details of the venue, date and time of the examination. If you find any mistake, error or any kind of discrepancy in the admit card, bring the issue to the notice of KIIT authorities.