KIIT Management 2018 application form for admission in MBA Courses is now available. There is two mode of application process for MBA programme at KIIT Management online or offline. Candidates can fill their application from any mode on before the last date of application. Get here complete information of KIIT Management 2018 Application Form.
KIIT Management 2018 Application Form
Online: Candidates applying through Online Mode would be required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution. Payment can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed / supported at the online payment site itself.
|Last date to Receiving Completed forms|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for KIIT Management Entrance Examination 2018.
Offline : Candidates applying through Option 2 need to make a DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024”.
Name and Address of the candidate needs to be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft. Candidates should retain photocopies of the DD and the application form submitted for future reference..
Application Fee for each course is Rs. 1250/- (Application fee for Candidates choosing both the programmes above need to make a DD of Rs. 2,500/-)
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- It is suggested that the candidates take a photocopy of the Application Form and use it for practice before filling up the original Application Form.
- Fill up all required fields. Incomplete Application Form is liable to be rejected.
- Date of Birth, Candidate’s Name and Parent’s Name should be exactly same as mentioned in 10th Pass Certificate.
- Always leave a box blank between two parts of a name
- Options filled by the candidate can’t be changed at a later stage.
- Candidates may retain photocopy of filled in Application Form for future correspondence, if required.
- The Form is signed at specified columns by the candidate and the guardian.
- Two recent passport size photographs taken on or after 1st September 2016 are pasted in the photograph blocks.