KIIT School of Management 2020 Result – will be announced on the official website (ksom.ac.in). On the basis of KIITEE Management merit list, candidates will be called for GD / PI (Group Discussion & Personal Interview). Those candidates will be exempted from appearing for the KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2020, who will qualify CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT. They will be called directly for GD / PI. Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter containing the terms and conditions of the admission. Get here complete information of KIIT Management 2020 Result.
KIIT MBA Entrance Exam Result 2020
KIIT School of Management 2020 (KSOM) results will be announced online only. Candidates will be able to check the result by entering their “Index Number” and “Date of Birth” as mentioned in the admit card. The complete schedule for KIIT MBA Entrance Exam Result 2020 is given below.
|Entrance Exam Date||18-20 Jan 2020|
|Result||25 Jan 2020|
Result: KIIT Management 2020 Result will be available at ksom.ac.in
How to check the KIIT Management 2020 Result
The result of the KIIT Management Entrance Exam will be released as per the schedule. The qualifying candidates will be called for the GD / PI and the final selection will be on the basis of marks in the qualifying exam, GD / PI performance and the past academic record. Candidates are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 or above to view the result. The steps to check the result are as follows.
- First of all visit the official website or click the link provided above. There a dedicated link to download the result will be provided.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the page where the following details need to be entered
- Index Number.
- Date of Birth.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. The marks scored and the percentile obtained will be mentioned.
After the declaration of KIIT Management Result
After the result is declared the candidates are required to appear for the GD / PI. The qualifying candidates must prepare for the GD / PI by updating their general knowledge and also the business understanding. Candidates who qualify the KIITEE Management 2020 would be invited formally through a letter, to appear for the selection process for admission into the MBA Programme.
List of Documents to be submitted
The following is the list of documents that would be required to be submitted by the candidates. Any changes in the list would be communicated in due course of time.
- High School Certificate and Mark sheet.
- +2/HSC Certificate and Mark sheet
- Graduation (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically challenged certificate, if applicable
- Sports / Extra-curricular participation certificate, if applicable
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Medical Report from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format
Cancellation of Admission Offer
Admission is liable to be canceled at any point in time, either before or after admission, if
- Any information provided in the application form is found to be incorrect or misleading.
- The candidate fails to submit the final degree result on time as stipulated or fails to secure minimum eligible marks in the degree examination.
- The terms and conditions of the admission offer letter are not fulfilled.
KSOM Management Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following factors:
Admission in MBA Course – The selection procedure for MBA course is as stated below:
- Qualify KIITEE MGT
- Appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI)
Qualifiers of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT may also apply. These candidates need not appear for KIITEE MGT and will be directly called for the GD and PI round. But these candidates will also have to fill the application form to be eligible to apply. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of score in the respective examination and performance GD/PI round.
Note: The admission of the international candidates will be done on the basis of GMAT score.KIIT Management