KIITEE 2019 Admit Card – The KIIT Admit Card is available from April 11, 2019, at kiitee.kiit.ac.in. To download the admit card the candidates have to use their registration number and password. The admit card contains the exam date, time and venue as the candidates have booked at the time slot booking. The KIITEE 2019 exam is starting from April 15 and will end on April 24, 2019. The candidates are not allowed to enter the exam center without the KITEE 2019 Admit Card. Check more details regarding the KIITEE 2019 Admit Card on this page.
KIITEE 2019 Admit Card
KIITEE 2019 Admit Card is your pass to the exam centers. Only the registered candidates can do the slot booking and get their admit card. Candidates get the details of the booked slots in the admit card. Thereafter the candidates have to appear in KIITEE 2019 with the admit card. Check the dates below:
|Admit card is available from||11 April 2019|
|KIITEE 2019 exam date||15-24 April 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to get the KIITEE 2019 Admit Card.
How to download KIITEE 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates who have booked their exam slot can download the admit card using the steps below. the candidates who have not booked their slots can also download their admit card if they wish to appear in the exam. For such candidates the admit card contains the exam date, time and venue that the institute has allotted to them.
Below are the steps to generate and download the KIITEE 2019 Admit Card:
- Visit the official KIIT website and find the link to download the admit card
- Thereafter, the following window opens to log in using the application number and date of birth. Enter them in the window as shown in the image below:
- In doing so the candidates can check their admit card that appears on the screen.
- After that, the candidates need to take print out of the admit card and check the details on it. Only the print copy must be carried at the exam center.
Details on KIITEE 2019 Admit Card
Once the admit card for KIITEE 2019 has been generated candidates have to take a printout of the same to be carried to the examination center. Before taking the printout candidates must check the details on the admit card. The details listed below must be correct on your KIITEE admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam center
- Exam time
- Address of the exam center
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Discrepancy and Correction of KIITEE 2019 Admit Card
The candidates have to note that they have to make sure that there admit card is error-free and have no mistakes in regards to spelling and other attributes. If there are mistakes in the admit card then the candidates need to contact the authorities and get those mistakes rectified.
Candidates should write/contact KIIT between April 11, 2019, to April 14, 2019, giving details of the Application Form. In case any correction is made in the admit card the authorities will notify the candidates and the same is to be then downloaded from the website.
Documents to be Carried with KIITEE 2019 Admit Card
As we know the admit card is one of the most important document to be carried to the examination center by the candidate. Apart from that candidates will have to carry one identification proof from the list below in order to take the test:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
KIITEE 2019 Admit Card FAQs
Here are a few questions that come up frequently while the admit card generating process:
Q1: I missed the slot booking process, will I get the admit card?
A: In such a case, you can log in using the application number and date of birth in the admit card login window. KIIT most probably have booked the exam slot for you and the admit card might be generated. You can get the admit card and appear for the exam as per the slots mentioned on it.
Q2: There is a spelling error on my admit card, what should I do next?
A: Make sure to get it corrected. You need to contact the authorities in writing or via the helpline number on the website. make sure to add the application number and the fault details.
Q3: I have booked my slot, but the admit card is yet not available, what must I do?
A: This is because there might be delays in the admit card generation. It usually takes time to generate the admit card. Wait and check after a few hours. If the admit card is yet not available contact the KIIT authorities.
Q4: Is there any other mode to get the admit card?
A: No, only the online mode is available for the admit card download.
KIITEE is an online entrance exam held for admission in various UG and PG courses at KIIT. The exam is held across various cities of the nation. The candidates can check the below points to know the important features of KIITEE 2019:
- The question paper has sections, and every question in these sections are followed by 4 answer options. The candidate has to choose the option that they think is the right one.
- The exam is CBT. Candidate can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- The answered question number are marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number remain in blue.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is a negative marking of 1 mark for any incorrect answer.
- The candidate can move between sections at their will.
- The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 180 Minutes is over.
- Candidate needs to ensure that they click on submit as a sign of completion of the exam.
KIITEE 2019 Result
Candidates can check their result for KIITEE 2019 from the official website only. After the examination, the university will release a separate merit list for various courses offered at KIIT. Candidates have to log in with the help of Id and Password to get the KIITEE 2019 result. Only after the declaration of result candidates are called to attend the counselling rounds and take final admissions.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.