KIITEE 2019 Answer Key will release after the exam. Response sheet for KIITEE 2019 will be available on the website. Candidates who will appear in the Test will be able to check Answer Key of KIITEE 2019 and submit discrepancies. Since it is an online exam, the attempted question paper has questions in the different sequence for every candidate.
KIITEE 2019 Answer Key
Official Answer Key will be released by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. Candidates must use only the official answer key. They can estimate the marks by cross-checking their marks with the official answers. Answer Key will be provided in pdf form. Candidate can also download it from here.
|KIITEE 2019||April 2019|
|Official Answer Key||To be announced|
Answer Key: The answer key for KIITEE 2019 will be published on Official Website: http://www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in
- In each sections, every question is followed by 4 answer options. Choose the option that is most appropriate. Indicate your answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option you think is right.
- Candidates can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the
bottom of the screen. The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue.
- If you are doubtful of the answer, you can mark a question for review using the ‘Mark for review
button’. This will be unmarked once you come back to the same question at a later time and
change the answer.
- If you want to change the answer of any question, you may select the question and change the answer by clicking on the appropriate answer.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- If you have completed answering all the questions in the sequence of a particular section, you will be automatically directed to the first question of the next section.
- You can move between sections at your will. The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 180 Minutes are over.
- In case you finish your test before allotted time, you will get a confirmation page which will give you two options. Either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
- In case you want to review the answers in the remaining time you can do so, else you may complete the test and submit. Ensure that you click on submit as a sign of completion.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.