KIMS University MBBS/BDS Admission 2018 – Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University offers Admission to MBBS and BDS Course for the session 2018-19. As per the orders of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, the counselling for MBBS / BDS seats in Deemed Universities shall be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
All the students seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses in this KIMS University will follow the instructions as notified on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in or from the direct link given below.
KIMS University MBBS/BDS Admission 2018
The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) can apply for NEET Counselling 2018 for admission to MBBS & BDS Admission in Deemed Universities.
- Click here to check the notice regarding final offline Mop Up Round for BDS.
- Click here to check the Admission to MBBS Courses (General Category).
- Click here to check the Admission to MBBS Courses (NRI Category).
- Click here to check the Admission to BDS Courses (General Category).
- Click here to check the Admission to BDS Courses (NRI Category).
List of Documents for MBBS/BDS Admissions 2018-19
- For a Proof of date of birth : SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate.
- Statement of marks of X std examination.
- Statement of marks of XII std examination.
- Leaving/Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Gap Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Caste validity Certificate (if applicable wherever is)
- Nationality Certificate
- Six recent passport size photographs with your names written on backside.
- The amount of fees and Hostel fees (in case you are admitted to Hostel)
- Authorization Form for such candidates who due to some emergency may not be in position to attend the PG counseling scheduled.
- NEET UG – 2018 Score Card.
MBBS Intake Capacity – 150
- General Category – 127
- NRI – 23
BDS Intake Capacity – 100
- General Category – 85
- NRI – 15
Official Website: http://www.kimskarad.in/
Insofar, only the seat matrix and fee structure of MBBS/BDS Admission 2018 has been announced. Other information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure for Admission 2018 releases, details will be updated here.