|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
KIMS PGD AIET 2016 – All India Entrance Test for Admission to Post-Graduate Dental PGD AIET 2016 in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad. Candidates can check the details of eligibility criteria, admission process and other details on this page below.
Latest Update – The 3rd Counselling for PGD AIET 2016 shall be held on 19 May 2016, 10:00 am onwards.
Degree seats : Dental
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge, Periodontology, Oral Pathology & Microbiology & Forensic Odontology.
Schedule for the KIMS PGD AIET 2016 is given below.
|Application form available from||02 Nov 2015|
|Last date for online submission of form||10 Dec 2015|
|Last Date for the receipt of Hard Copy of
Online submitted Application Form
|12 Dec 2015|
|Date of Entrance Test||17 Dec 2015 (From 2.00 pm to 3.30 pm)|
|Declaration of result||14 Jan 2016|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||21 Jan 2016|
|Commencement of academic session||02 May 2016|
|Last date of admission against Vacancies||31 May 2016|
After the conclusion of Second Counselling, the candidates are called for 3rd round of counselling for the seats left vacant after the second round at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad. The Counselling will be done by Counselling committee on 19 May 2016 10:00am onwards.
After the conclusion of First Counselling, the candidates are called for 2nd round of counselling for the seats left vacant after the first round at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad. The Counselling will be done by Counselling committee on 15 Apr 2016 10:00am onwards.
As per the merit list, the candidates, who qualify, will be called for counselling at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad. Counselling will be done by Counselling committee on 04 Mar 2016 10:00 AM onwards.
Result and Merit List
KIMS PGD AIET Result & Merit has been declared by the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check their result & merit from the “Result & Merit” link given above.
Admit card for KIMS PGD AIET 2016 has been issued by Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University.
- Admit card process is over now..!!
Scheme of Entrance Test
|Marks||Maximum marks : 100|
|Questions:||100 objective type Multiple choice questions (MCQs). Each MCQ will have four answer options and a single best response.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking.|
|Standard (level) of Test||BDS examination standards.|
|Subjects||All subjects of BDS course.|
KIIMS PGD AIET 2016 Application Form
Online Application Form available on our website www.kimsuniversity.in can be submitted within the stipulated time as per the following instructions. Candidates can apply online on or before 10th Dec 2015.
- Application process is over now..!!
Relevant and complete information and data entry is to be made in the Online Application Format by the candidate to download the application form.
Hard copy of the downloaded application form along with the Demand Draft of Rs 3,000/- in favor of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, payable at Karad should be submitted within the stipulated time to ‘The Competent Authority, Krishna Institue of Medical Sciences University, Near Dhebewadi Road, Tal:Karad – 415110, Dist; Satara Maharashtra state’.
The downloaded application form must have the recent color photograph of the candidate, signature of the candidate and left thumb impression of the candidate. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
The fee of Rs 3,000/- is non refundable (even if the application is rejected because of incomplete information or ineligibility of the candidate or if the candidate does not appear for the Entrance test).
- Eligibility for admission will be as per DCI regulation.
- The candidate who have passed from DCI recognized Dental College and who possess Indian Nationality with a proof in form of Nationality Certificate / valid passport are eligible for PGD AIET 2016 Entrance Test.
The candidates should have obtained registration either from Dental Council of India or authorized State Dental Council after completing one year compulsory rotating Internship.
- The candidates, who are still undergoing one year compulsory rotating internship and are likely to complete it by 30th April 2016, will be permitted to appear for PGD AIET. His/Her selection will be subject to completion of compulsory rotating internship of one year and registration before 1st May 2016. He/She will have to submit documentary evidence from the Principal/Dean of the college regarding the anticipated date of completion of internships along with the application, failing which, his/her application shall be rejected.
The admission to PG courses shall be done as per the relevant Rules and Bye-laws of the University.
- Candidates must obtain 50% or more marks at PGD AIET to qualify for admission.
- The provisional selection for the General seats in the Post Graduate courses will be done on the basis of merit in the Post Graduate Dental All India Entrance Test-2016.
- Management Seats : 50% of the seats are reserved for management seats. The selection of candidates for management seats will be done according to the inter se merit of the applicants in the entrance test (PGD-AIET-2016)
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates must preserve the receipt and Admit Card safely and bring the same to the examination hall and proswduce the same on demand by the Invigilator/supervisor.
- Candidate should occupy the seat in the examination hall at list thirty minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Details such as seat number, etc. must be entered carefully on the test booklet.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the test.
- In case of the loss of the Admit card, it shall be obligatory on the part of the candidate to procure a Duplicate Admit Card, not later than one hour before the commencement of the test, on production of sufficient evidence to prove that he/she is the genuine/bonafide examinee (Receipt issued by the University Authority).
- The photograph on application form and photography on Admit Card should be taken from the same negative.
- Please note that issue of Admit card is just an enabling provision for appearing at PGD-AIET and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
- Please quote your application number in further correspondence.
- The University will dispatch Admit card on the address given by the candidates in his/her application form. The receipt of Admit Card issued by Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad, is the entire responsibility of the candidate. Competent Authority does not bear any responsibility for non-receipt of the Admit card.