|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
KIMS PGM AIET 2016 – All India Entrance Test for Admission to Post-Graduate Medical PGM AIET 2016 in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad. Candidates can check the details of eligibility criteria, admission process and other details on this page below.
All the candidates who have participated in the counselling for the MD/MS and Diploma courses commencing from the academic year 2016-17, by virtue of which are placed in the waiting list, are invited to be personally present on 31 May 2016 at 5:00 PM. at the office of the Competent Authority of KIMS Deemed University for admission to MD/MS and Diploma courses commencing from the academic year 2016-17, against the vacancies arising due to cancellation or any other reason. Please note that the candidates who fail to be personally present on the assigned date and time shall lose their claim of the available vacant / unfilled seats, if any.
Degree / Diploma seats: Medical
- M.D. – General Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Community Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pathology, Physiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry
- M. S. – Orthopedics, Obs./Gyn., General Surgery ENT, Ophthalmology
- Diploma – D.G.O., D.M.R.D., D.C.H., D. Ortho, D.A
Schedule for the KIMS PGM AIET 2016 is given below.
|Application form available from||02 Nov 2015|
|Last date for online submission of form||10 Dec 2015|
|Last Date for the receipt of Hard Copy
of Online submitted Application Form
|12 Dec 2015|
|Date of Entrance Test||17 Dec 2015 (From 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)|
|Declaration of result||14 Jan 2016|
|Counselling||01 Mar 2016 to 04 Mar 2016|
|Commencement of academic session||02 May 2016|
|Last date of admission against Vacancies||31 May 2016|
As per the merit list, the candidates, who qualify, will be called for counselling at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad. Counselling will be done by Counselling committee as per the schedule given below.
Schedule of Third Counselling
|19 May 2016||Thursday||10:00 am onwards|
Schedule of Second Counselling
|15 Apr 2016||Friday||10:00 am onwards|
Schedule of First Counselling
|01 Mar 2016||Merit No. 1 to 100||10:00 am onwards|
|02 Mar 2016||Merit No. 101 to 250||10:00 am onwards|
|03 Mar 2016||Merit No. 251 to 400||10:00 am onwards|
|04 Mar 2016||Merit No. 401 onwards||10:00 am onwards|
Result and Merit List
KIMS PGM AIET 2016 Result & Merit has been declared by Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check their result & merit from the “Result & Merit” link given above.
The admission to PG courses shall be done as per the relevant Rules and Bye-laws of the University.
- Candidates must obtain 50% or more marks at PGM AIET to qualify for admission.
- The provisional selection for the General seats in the Post Graduate courses will be done on the basis of merit in the Post Graduate Medical All India Entrance Test-2016.
- Management Seats : 50% of the seats are reserved for management seats. The selection of candidates for management seats will be done according to the inter se merit of the applicants in the entrance test (PGM AIET 2016)
Scheme of Entrance Test
|Marks||Maximum marks : 300|
|Questions:||300 objective type Multiple choice questions (MCQs). Each MCQ will have four answer options and a single best response.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking.|
|Standard (level) of Test||MBBS examination standards.|
|Subjects||All subjects of MBBS course.|
Candidates can apply online for All India Entrance Test for Admission to Post-Graduate Medical PGM AIET 2016 on or before 10 Dec 2015.
- Application process is over…!!!
Hard copy of the downloaded application form along with the Demand Draft of Rs 3,000/- in favor of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, payable at Karad should be submitted within the stipulated time to ‘The Competent Authority, Krishna Institue of Medical Sciences University, Near Dhebewadi Road, Tal:Karad – 415110, Dist ;Satara Maharashtra state’.
The downloaded application form must have the recent color photograph of the candidate, signature of the candidate and left thumb impression of the candidate. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
The fee of Rs 3,000/- is non-refundable (even if the application is rejected because of incomplete information or ineligibility of the candidate or if the candidate does not appear for the Entrance test).
- Eligibility for admission will be as per MCI regulation.
- The candidate who have passed from MCI recognized Medical College and who possess Indian Nationality with a proof in form of Nationality Certificate / valid passport are eligible for PGM AIET 2016 Entrance Test.
The candidates should have obtained registration either from Medical Council of India or authorized State Medical Council after completing one year compulsory rotating Internship.
- The candidates, who are still undergoing one year compulsory rotating internship and are likely to complete it by 30th April 2016, will be permitted to appear for PGM AIET. His/Her selection will be subject to completion of compulsory rotating internship of one year and registration before 1st May 2016. He/She will have to submit documentary evidence from the Principal/Dean of the college regarding the anticipated date of completion of internships along with the application, failing which, his/her application shall be rejected.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates must preserve the receipt and Admit Card safely and bring the same to the examination hall and procedure the same on demand by the Invigilator/supervisor.
- Candidate should occupy the seat in the examination hall at list thirty minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Details such as seat number, etc. must be entered carefully on the test booklet.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the test.
- In case of the loss of the Admit card, it shall be obligatory on the part of the candidate to procure a Duplicate Admit Card, not later than one hour before the commencement of the test, on production of sufficient evidence to prove that he/she is the genuine/bonafide examinee (Receipt issued by the University Authority).
- The photograph on application form and photography on Admit Card should be taken from the same negative.
- Please note that issue of Admit card is just an enabling provision for appearing at PGM-AIET and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
- Please quote your application number in further correspondence.
- The University will dispatch Admit card on the address given by the candidates in his/her application form. The receipt of Admit Card issued by Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad, is the entire responsibility of the candidate. Competent Authority does not bear any responsibility for non-receipt of the Admit card.
- Candidate should enter their “Third MBBS” marks in the block meant for “Third MBBS Part II” marks in the application form, if “Part I and Part II” is not applicable.