|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2018 – K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research has released notification for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the academic year 2018-20. Candidates can check the complete information of KJ Somaiya PGDM Admission 2018 like Application process, eligibility criteria and other important instruction from this page below.
K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in Postgraduate Diploma in Management programme at K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research have to fill their Application / Registration form online as per schedule mention here.
Schedule for the K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submission of form||31 Jan 2018|
|Shortlisting of Candidates for Stage 3||23 Feb 2018|
|GD/PI Dates||03-18 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Merit List||28 Mar 2018|
|Counselling||02-04 Apr 2018|
Application Form 2018
Application form for K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2018 can be filled online from the direct link provided below. Candidates have to fill their application on or before the last date as mention above in table. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application.
How to Apply?
Step 1 : REGISTRATION
- Register your username and password with your correct email id and mobile no. Use genuine email id since this email id will be used for further communication. After registration you can login and fill the form.
- Maximum length of the username can be 15 characters, in that space, numbers and special characters are not allowed. You can use only alphabets.
- Maximum length of the password can be 15 characters.
Note : – While filling the online form Use Tab key for moving from one field to another field – use Enter key only to submit the page.
Step 2 : LOGIN
- Specify the username, password and email id used for registration.
Once the Online application form is submitted and somaiya form no. is genereated, you can edit the form till the last date of online application form.
Step 3 : ONLINE FORM FILLING
Fill all the information in every section (Personal, Photograph, Academic, Achievements, Work Experience and Programme Details). It is mandatory to fill all the sections before going to the payment section.
- Date of Birth : Please select Date of Birth from the Drop Down menu. If the appropriate year is not visible in the dropdown menu then click the top most year to get further 10 years.
- GD / PI Center – You can choose any center provided in the dropdown list.
- The GD / PI centers – The availability of GD / PI center(s) is subject to number of applicants received. The Institute reserves the right to change any / all GD / PI centers.
Photograph (Image) Section
- Image Name – Save the image in the format which is provided in the image section (for example – 07-12-1993-9.jpg)
- Image Size – Size should be less than 40kb
- Image format – Image should be saved in .jpg format
- Upload the Image
- If you have been awarded grade system (A to E) or Scale (1 to 10) in SSC / HSC / Graduation, then please multiply your awarded score by 10 to convert to get your final score.
- If you are in Final year of Graduation, then please select as “incomplete” and calculate the aggregate marks of all semesters held and then fill the score.
Work Experience Section
- If you have work experience and presently you are not working, then please fill in the field as ‘last job’.
- While mentioning the period of experience, please do not specify as ‘Till Date’, instead select the current date.
Step 4 : PAYMENT
Application form fee is non-refundable.
- The form fee for all Programmes is Rs.2800/- per application.
For Online Transaction
- For Online Payment select Credit / Debit Card
- After the transaction is done, if the payment is deducted and approved by the bank, but the application form number is not generated on pressing the “SUBMIT” button, then do not pay again. Please contact us by email – [email protected] Subject line – ‘Online Payment Successful but form no. not generated’. Provide us with details such as Name of the Candidate, Transaction No., Date & Time and Amount.
- We will respond to you within 48 hours.
For Demand Draft
- A Demand Draft of appropriate amount has to be made in favor of ‘K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research’, payable at Mumbai.
Step 5 : DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT
If the mode of payment is Demand Draft, then send the following documents:
- Printout of the Somaiya Online Application Form
- Demand Draft
Mailing address to Send the Documents
Superscribe the envelope with the NAME OF THE PROGRAMME as applicable.
- Institute Mailing Address :
K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar(E), Mumbai – 400 077, Maharashtra, India.
Tel :- (+91) 22 – 6728 3000 / 50 / 3277
If the mode of payment is using Debit / Credit Card, then no need to send any documents to us.
- Stage 1 includes appearing for either of the qualifying examination (CAT 2016/CMAT Jan- 2017/ XAT Jan-2017/GMAT) and apply to the Institute by filling up online form.
- Stage 2 is the internal (back office) process that short lists the candidates for stage 3. The Applicants short listed for stage 3 will be informed accordingly.
- The shortlisted applicants are advised to make photocopies of all their original documents (Academic / Work Experience/ Extracurricular/co-curricular/ Sports and Outstanding Achievements). Write SIMSR Unique Form Number, Name on every document. self-attest each document. Scan all the documents and make ZIP folder and mail it to [email protected]
- The short listed candidates while filling the candidate profile form can give their preference of a programme in the Candidate Profile Form along with the Statement of Purpose. The selection/wait listing for a programme during the counselling session will be guided by this data. Even if you are applying for one programme, it is important to mention preference as 1 in the column provided in the candidate profile form.
- The shortlisted applicants can choose date, time and venue from the selection centres PAN India as per their choice.
- The centres would be Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, New Delhi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna and Thiruvananthapuram.
- The Institute reserves the right to add or cancel or change any of the venue(s).
- The Photo Identity card (Aadhar Card /PAN/ Driving license/ Passport, etc.) is absolutely must. Applicants are advised to carry a latest passport size colored photograph to the venue. Applicants are advised to carry a copy of their Candidate Profile and Statement of Purpose (SOP) for the stage 3 of the admissions process.
- Stage 4 is the internal (back office) process that will collate the marks scored in each of the parameters by the applicant and generate the ranks in the merit list for each of the candidate who has appeared for Stage 3 process i.e., every applicant will know his/her SIMSR rank in the merit list.
- Stage 5 is the Counselling round. The applicants based on SIMSR rank will be called for counselling at particular time and date. The venue for the counselling will be the institute’s Auditorium at Mumbai.
- The Applicants are advised to carry the original set of all documents (Academic / Work Experience and Outstanding Achievements) along with one set of copies(organized and stapled together). The Institute will ask for these documents (copy) to be submitted. The Photo Identity Card (Aadhar Card /PAN/ Driving license/Passport etc) is absolutely must. Students are advised to carry a latest passport size colored photograph to the venue. Students are also advised to carry DD of their fees. If the student get the programme of his/her choice they can confirm admission to SIMSR by paying fees of first year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For more detail of K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.