K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2019 – K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research has released application form for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the academic year 2019-21. Candidates can check the complete information of KJ Somaiya PGDM Admission 2019 like Application process, eligibility criteria and other important instruction from this page below.
K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Management programme at K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research have to fill their Application / Registration form online as per schedule mention here.
Schedule for the K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last date for submission of the form||10 Jan 2019|
|Shortlisting of Candidates|
|GD/PI Dates||01 to 17 Mar 2019|
|Declaration of Merit List||26 Mar 2019|
|Counseling||01 Apr 2019|
|Inauguration of PG courses||22 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of Induction||24 Jun 2019|
|Programme Commencement||15 Jul 2019|
Application Form 2019
Application form for K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2019 can be filled online from the direct link provided below. Candidates have to fill their application on or before the last date as mention above in the table. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application.
Apply Online: Application Process Over..!!
- Click here to login & edit the entrance exam details.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Registration
- Register your username and password with your correct email id and mobile no. Use genuine email id since this email id will be used for further communication. After registration, you can log in and fill the form.
- The maximum length of the username can be 15 characters, in that space, numbers and special characters are not allowed. You can use only alphabets.
- The maximum length of the password can be 15 characters.
Note: – While filling the online form Use Tab key for moving from one field to another field – use Enter key only to submit the page.
Step 2: Login
- Specify the username, password and email id used for registration.
Once the Online application form is submitted and somaiya form no. is generated, you can edit the form till the last date of online application form.
Step 3: Online Form Filling
Fill all the information in every section (Personal, Photograph, Academic, Achievements, Work Experience and Programme Details). It is mandatory to fill all the sections before going to the payment section.
- Date of Birth: Please select Date of Birth from the Drop Down menu. If the appropriate year is not visible in the drop-down menu then click the topmost year to get further 10 years.
- GD / PI Center – You can choose any center provided in the dropdown list.
- The GD / PI centers – The availability of GD / PI center(s) is subject to the number of applicants received. The Institute reserves the right to change any / all GD / PI centers.
Photograph (Image) Section
- Image Name – Save the image in the format which is provided in the image section (for example – 07-12-1993-9.jpg)
- Image Size – Size should be less than 40kb
- Image format – Image should be saved in .jpg format
- Upload the Image
- If you have been awarded grade system (A to E) or Scale (1 to 10) in SSC / HSC / Graduation, then please multiply your awarded score by 10 to convert to get your final score.
- If you are in Final year of Graduation, then please select as “incomplete” and calculate the aggregate marks of all semesters held and then fill the score.
Work Experience Section
- If you have work experience and presently you are not working, then please fill in the field as ‘last job’.
- While mentioning the period of experience, please do not specify as ‘Till Date’, instead select the current date.
Step 4: Payment
Application form fee is non-refundable.
Application Form Fee:
- Resident Indian & CIWGC: Rs. 2850/-
- NRI/FN/PIO: Rs.3850/-
- For Online Payment select Credit / Debit Card
- After the transaction is done, if the payment is deducted and approved by the bank, but the application form number is not generated on pressing the “SUBMIT” button, then do not pay again. Please contact us by email – [email protected] Subject line – ‘Online Payment Successful but form no. not generated’. Provide us with details such as Name of the Candidate, Transaction No., Date & Time and Amount.
- We will respond to you within 48 hours.
Step 5: Documents To Be Sent
If the mode of payment is Demand Draft, then send the following documents:
- Printout of the Somaiya Online Application Form
- Demand Draft
Mailing address to Send the Documents
Superscribe the envelope with the NAME OF THE PROGRAMME as applicable.
Institute Mailing Address :
K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar(E), Mumbai – 400 077, Maharashtra, India.
Tel :- (+91) 22 – 6728 3000 / 50 / 3277
If the mode of payment is using Debit / Credit Card, then no need to send any documents to us.
- Stage 1 includes appearing for either of the qualifying examination (CAT 2018/CMAT 2019/ XAT 2019/GMAT till Feb 10, 2018) and apply to the Institute by filling up an online form.
- Stage 2 is the internal (back office) process that shortlists the candidates for stage 3. The Applicants shortlisted for stage 3 will be informed accordingly.
- The shortlisted applicants are advised to make photocopies of all their original documents (Academic / Work Experience/ Extracurricular/co-curricular/ Sports and Outstanding Achievements). Write SIMSR Unique Form Number, Name on every document. self-attest each document. Scan all the documents and make ZIP folder and mail it to [email protected]
- The shortlisted candidates while filling the candidate profile form can give their preference of a programme in the Candidate Profile Form along with the Statement of Purpose. The selection/waitlisting for a programme during the counseling session will be guided by this data. Even if you are applying for one programme, it is important to mention preference as 1 in the column provided in the candidate profile form.
- The shortlisted applicants can choose the date, time and venue from the selection centers PAN India as per their choice.
- The centers would be Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, New Delhi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, and Thiruvananthapuram.
- The Institute reserves the right to add or cancel or change any of the venue(s).
- The Photo Identity card (Aadhar Card /PAN/ Driving license/ Passport, etc.) is an absolute must. Applicants are advised to carry the latest passport size colored photograph to the venue. Applicants are advised to carry a copy of their Candidate Profile and Statement of Purpose (SOP) for stage 3 of the admissions process.
- Stage 4 is the internal (back office) process that will collate the marks scored in each of the parameters by the applicant and generate the ranks in the merit list for each of the candidate who has appeared for Stage 3 process i.e., every applicant will know his/her SIMSR rank in the merit list.
- Stage 5 is the Counselling round. The applicants based on SIMSR rank will be called for counseling at a particular time and date. The venue for the counseling will be the institute’s Auditorium at Mumbai.
- The Applicants are advised to carry the original set of all documents (Academic / Work Experience and Outstanding Achievements) along with one set of copies(organized and stapled together). The Institute will ask for these documents (copy) to be submitted. The Photo Identity Card (Aadhar Card /PAN/ Driving license/Passport etc) is an absolute must. Students are advised to carry the latest passport size colored photograph to the venue. Students are also advised to carry DD of their fees. If the student gets the programme of his/her choice they can confirm admission to SIMSR by paying fees for the first year.
The Qualified candidates will be selected under certain parameters which will brief up the importance of all the filtration processes after which a candidate will be selected are mentioned below:
|Past Academic Records||10%|
Centralized Counselling (Single window) will be organized for selection of seats to K J Somaiya PGDM 2019 programmes. All Candidates called for counseling are expected to reach the venue 30 minutes before the scheduled slot. The venue is Nalanda(Red) Auditorium, 4th Floor, K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar, Mumbai 400 077. The schedule for the counseling is as follows: List of documents required for the counseling:
- SSC (X) Mark Sheet & Certificate
- HSC (XII) / Diploma Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Degree Certificate and All Semester Mark Sheets
- Mark Sheet / Certificate of Post Graduate / Professional Qualification (if any)
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Work Experience Certificates / Documentary Proof (If any, specifying the number of years)
- Documents pertaining to the Achievements mentioned in the application form.
- Photocopy of CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 Admit Card / CMAT 2019 Hall Ticket and Score Sheet
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Transaction Slip with Unique Transaction No. (UTR no.) (If the fee is paid through NEFT only) OR Demand Draft as applicable.
Below provided is the fee structure for the academic year 2019-20:
|For Academic year 2019-20|
|Total Fee including Tuition Fee||Annual Fee: Rs 6,47,500/-
Caution Money: Rs 10,000/- (Refundable)
Total: Rs 6,57,500/-
|Total Fee including Tuition Fee (NRI/Foreign Nationals/PIO Candidates)||Annual Fee: Rs 18,24,500/-
Caution Money: Rs 10,000/- (Refundable)
Total: Rs 18,34,500/-
Hostel Fee Structure
|Triple sharing||Double sharing||Single sharing|
|Rent for 10 Months*||Rs 1,25,000/-||Rs 1,87,000/-||Rs 3,75,000/-|
|Security Deposit**||Rs 25,000/-||Rs 25,000/-||Rs 25,000/-|
|Registration Fees***||Rs 1,000/-||Rs 1,000/-||Rs 1,000/-|
|Total||Rs 1,51,000/-||Rs 2,13 000/-||Rs 4,01,000/-|
*Per bed per month
**Refundable Amount – One time payment of accommodation in the first year
***One time payment non-refundable in the first year
Official Website: www.somaiya.edu
For more detail of K J Somaiya PGDM Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.