KKMII-Stratford University is the Indian campus of an American university accredited by ACICS. KK Modi International Institute Noida Admission 2020 will start from the scheduled date. The Institute offers a wide range of bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. KKMII with its joint venture with Stratford University, U.S.A. was established in the year 2009. Students who are willing to take admissions in KKMII must go through the KKMII Entrance Exam. Candidates who will find themselves eligible for KK Modi International Institute Noida Admission 2020 have to register and schedule the test date for KKModi Entrance test. Candidates will have to choose the entrance date from KK Modi International Institute website. The details of the admission procedure and entrance examination is given on this page below.
KK Modi International Institute Noida Admission 2020
Admission to KKMII will take place through the KKMII entrance examination. The eligible candidates can reserve their entrance exam date online. The admission process has now begun and candidates must apply online for the KKMII entrance examination from the link given below:
|Last date to submit the Application Form||To be announced|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Entrance exam||To be announced|
As per last year details!!!
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for all Under Graduate programs is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- Pre-qualification criteria for all Post Graduate programs are graduation from any recognized college/university in India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- To qualify for admission to KKMII-Stratford University in Under Graduate courses, applicants must be at least 16 years and should meet the University admission criteria.
Candidates who are eligible for the entrance exam must register themselves at the official website or can visit the direct link given below.
The details of the application process are given in the steps below:
- Step 1: Register yourself by providing the details correctly. Visit the link above to register yourself.
- Step 2: Fill in the application form.
- Step 3: Submit the application fee. The application must be completed and submitted with a Rs 600 non-refundable application fee. You can submit your application fees online using a credit card/debit card later in the process. You can’t submit your application until the application fee has been paid.
Application fee: Rs. 600/-
Mode of Applying: Online
You need to send the following documents to KKMII-Stratford University.
- Application for Admission
- Academic transcripts
- IELT’s TOEFL Scores (if required)
- Financial Support Proof (for international students)
- Passport copy (for international students)
- Application fee (non-refundable)
The Admit Card is mandatory for entry into the test centre. The admit card will be issued on the email id of the candidates. The Print out of the Admit Card is to be carried to the test centre along with one government-issued ID proof – Driving License/Aadhar Card/Voters ID/Pan Card/Passport.
KKMII Entrance Examination
As per last year details!!!
The candidates will have to qualify the KKMII entrance examination to take admission in the KKMII. The details of the examination are given here.
KKMII Entrance Exam comprises of 3 sections with objective type Multiple Choice Questions and 1 section for essay writing. All sections are compulsory.
- Section 1: General English (20 questions).
- Section 2: Mathematics (20 questions).
- Section 3: Logical reasoning (10 questions).
- Section 4: Essay writing (1 question)
- Total numbers of questions in one set are 51 with a maximum time limit of 120 minutes.
- One marks would be awarded for each correct entry.
- No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
- The examination will be a computer based online test.
- Candidate will have to carry two copies of hall ticket to the examination centre with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Candidate should bring their Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of KKMII Entrance Exam, without which the candidate will not be eligible to sit for the test.
- At the exam centre, the invigilator will check Candidate’s Hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to KKMII-Stratford University for verification/validation during the time of Personal Interview.
Candidates must Register and schedule the test date for KKModi Entrance test via the link provided above on this page.
Plot No. 01B, Sector 126, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201313
Tel: + 91 120 6514155
Official Website: www.kkmodi.edu.in
Insofar, official details of KK Modi International Institute Noida Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.