KL University 2021 Application Form – KL University has released their Applications for admission in UG, PG, Ph.D and M.Phil courses. Candidates needs to apply online on kluniversity.in, official website for the courses they are aspiring for. Applications can be submitted in both online and offline mode. Applicants need to register with their valid email id which shall be further used till the admission process is over. Aspirants need to fill all the mandatory details in the application form and submit it with the prescribed application form fee. For more details regarding KL University 2020 Application Form, scroll down the article.
Latest : KL University PG Admission 2021 Application Form has been released. Scroll down to apply.
KL University 2021 Application Form
Candidates who are applying for Ph.D, photo copies of all certificates(two sets) have to be sent along with the application form. Aspirants must stay updated with the important events related to KL University 2020 Application Form from the below given schedule.
|Events||Phase I||Phase II|
|Application Form release||21 Jan 2021|
|Last date for filling application form||to be announced||to be announced|
|Entrance Exam||24, 25, 26 Mar 2021||3rd week of Apr 2021|
Apply Here : Click Here to fill application form for KL University.
KL University Application Form Fee 2021
While filling the KL University application form, candidates are required to pay the application form fee either in online mode or offline mode. No application shall be considered completed without successful payment of Application form fee. Following are details regarding application fee.
Application Form Fee : The amount of application fee is:
- Rs. 1000 for all courses.
Mode of Application fee payment : Application fee can be paid through following two modes.
- Online – Through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking
- Offline – Cash or DD for Rs. 1000/- in favor of the University
KL University Examination Centres 2021
Following are the examination centres for KL University Entrance Examination (KLUEEE 2021)
|Karim Nagar||Kolkata||Port Blair|
KL University Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates applying for KL University admission 2021 must check the eligibility criteria for the course/programme they are applying for. Any candidates not fulfilling the eligibility conditions for the respective course are not permitted to apply for the same. Below is the eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses offered b y KL University.
Eligibility Criteria for UG programmes.
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Students who have Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) and B.Pharmacy.
- Candidates who have qualified 10+2 with above 60% marks
- Candidates who have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with 60% in aggregate and 60% in PCM / PCB
- Must have Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 55% and above
- Must have Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 55% and above
- Students with 10+2 of any group with a minimum of 55% marks
Eligibility Criteria for PG Programmes
- B Tech with 55% marks in the corresponding discipline of Engineering / Technology.
- For M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering programme, any M.Sc., or B.Tech. in any Branch of Engineering are eligible.
- For M.Tech. Bio-Technology, a pass with 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech with subjects (Chemical Engg./Leather Technology/Bio-Tech./Industrial Bio-Tech./Bio-Chemical Engg./Bio-Informatics) or B.Pharm. or M.Sc.(Ag.)/M.V.Sc./M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences.
- Bachelor Degree with 55% marks in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern.
M.Sc – Chemistry
- Bachelor’s degree in Science with FIRST CLASS or 6.5 in CGPA with honours / Major in the Chemistry discipline.
Documents Required while filling the KL University Application Form 2021
Candidates are required to keep the following documents ready while filling in the KL University application form 2021.
- Certified (English translated) copy of the marks/ grade sheet of the qualifying examination (if available)
- Birth certificate or X standard mark sheet showing date of birth
- Conduct/character certificate
- Proof of NRI status of the student/ parents/ sponsor
- Copy of the passport / citizenship certificate
- Migration Certificate (if available at the time of application)
How to fill KL University Application Form 2021?
Candidates can apply online on the official website by following the below given steps.
Step 1 : Visit the official website and click on ‘Click here to fill the application form.’ (Screenshot below)
Step 2 : Once you click on the above KL University 2021 Application form shall be displayed on your screen.
Step 3 : Start by filling the following mentioned details step by step.
- Personal Details
- Communication Details
- Course Details (Programme applying for)
- Qualifying Exam Details
- Academic Details
Step 4 : After filling in all the above details completely and correctly, candidates are required to upload their photograph in the prescribed format.
Step 5 : After completing all the above steps candidates need to click on the declaration and submit all the above details.
Step 6 : Next, candidates need to pay the application fee as prescribed by the university in the online mode.
Step 7 : After successful payment, download the application form and take a print out of the same.
How to apply for KL University 2021 – Offline Mode
Application form can also be obtained and submitted in person or through post along with a self addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs. 1000/- by Cash or DD at the below address: DD should be drawn for Rs. 1000/- in favor of K L University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank and sent to the following address.
The Director, Admissions
K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
Details to be entered in KL University 2021 Application Form?
Candidates filling in the application form are required to fill in all the details correctly and completely. All the details must be verified before final submission. Following are details mentioned in the KL University application form 2021.
- Name of the Applicant
- Mother Tongue
- Blood Group
- Native State
- Village/ Town
- Parent/Guardian Name
- Email ID
- Contact Number
Qualifying Examination Details
- Class 10th and 12th aggregate marks
- Year of passing
- Mode of study
What if Forgot KL University 2021 Application Number?
If in case candidates have forgotten their application number, they can follow the below given steps to retrieve the same.
Step 1 : Visit the official website and click on ‘Forgot your application number’
Step 2 : Once you click on the link, following page shall be displayed.
Step 3 : Enter you name (part of your name) as shown above.
Step 4 : Once you enter the name, application number shall be retrieved.
KL University Admit Card 2021
The admit card for KLE University 2021 will be available for download through online mode as per schedule, The candidates who successfully register for the exam can be able to download the KLE University Admit Card 2020. To download the Admit card, the applicants need to enter details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. The candidates must bring the print out of the Admit Card to the exam center. The Admit card will consist of the basic information about the exam such as exam date, timings and venue.
About KL University
K L Deemed to be University is situated in a spacious 100-acre campus in a built up area of around 15,00,000 Sq Ft. on the banks of Buckingham Canal of river Krishna, eight kilometers from Vijayawada city. It offers the programme under UG, PG, Research and Development, M.Tech leading to Ph.D and M.Phill programme. The mission of the KL University is to serve the citizens of India and the world through excellence in teaching, research, applying knowledge, imparting values, stimulating creativity, igniting innovation and grooming leaders who will aspire to enrich the present and future generations.
KLUEE Admission Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Application Form is available in both online and offline mode.
Ans : Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are eligible to apply the KLUEEE 2021 application form, 10+2 with above 60% marks and should have been qualified in KLUEEE.
Ans : Application form fee for UG courses are Rs. 1000
Ans : Candidates can submit application form fee online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking or through Cash/Demand Draft on offline mode
Ans : Applicants need to register with their valid email id which shall be further used till the admission process is over
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.