KLEU AIET 2020 Application Form is released in online mode for both UG & PG programmes. The application form for MPT Admission 2020 is available. Candidates can apply on kledeemeduniversity.edu.in until June 10, 2020. The aspirants before proceeding to apply for KLEU AIET 2020 should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. The applicants must provide only valid details in the online application form, as application once submitted, any request for a change in details shall not be entertained. On successfully receiving the application form, the candidates will receive an Order ID so that candidate may log-in to check the availability of admit card, etc. Candidates can check more details about KLEU AIET Application Form 2020 in the article below.
Latest: MPT Application Form 2020 has been released. Scroll down to fill the application form.
KLEU AIET 2020 Application Form
The application submitted after the last date will not be considered and such candidates will not be considered for the further admission procedure. To stay updated with important information related to Application Form, refer to table given below:
Schedule for KLEU Application Form 2020 – Master of Physiotherapy
|Date of Notification||28 May 2020|
|Date of Availability of Online Application in University Website||01 Jun 2020|
|Last date of Availability of Online Application in University Website||10 Jun 2020|
Schedule for KLEU AIET 2020 Application Form – (UG/PG)
|KLEU AIET Application Form 2020||UG||PG|
|Availability of Application Form||to be announced||to be announced|
|Last date of Availability of Online Application in University Website||to be announced||to be announced|
KLEU AIET 2020 Application Fee
All the candidates have to pay the prescribed amount to complete their online application forms. Other than online, no other mode would be acceptable for payment of application fee.
Application Fee Amount for MPT: Rs 1000
Note : If you fill more than one application by making different payment no amount will be refunded. Deemed University will not refund/charge back in any case i.e duplication of application and Bank transaction fail.
KLEU AIET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates looking to apply for KLEU AIET 2020 must go through the Eligibility Criteria given below :
- Common Eligibility Requirements for admission : Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to a course will be considered eligible to appear for the KLEU All India Entrance Test (KLEU- AIET – 2020) Other PG & subsequently for admission to that course.
- As per the regulations of statutory bodies, as laid out in Post Graduate regulations the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate Courses shall be 50 percent.
- Candidate should have passed qualifying examination from a board recognized by the concerned regulatory authority, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India etc.
Image Specifications for KLEU AIET 2020 Application Form
While filling the Application Form candidates need to upload images in the below given prescribed Format :
|Photo||(Maximum size 35 kb)||jpg format|
|Signature||(Maximum size 30 kb)||jpg format|
KLEU AIET Application Form 2020 General Instructions
- The applicants need to submit and make payment for the application fee through online mode only.
- There shall be a common application form for courses such as B.Pharm, .Pharm.D, BAMS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing & PC-B.Sc.Nursing.
- Incomplete applications are liable for rejection.
- The application submitted after the last date will not be considered and such candidates will not be considered for the further admission procedure.
- The declaration in the KLEU AIET Application Form 2020 is to be signed by the applicant and parent/guardian, on the downloaded copy of the Application Form.
- It is advised to candidates to keep the hard copy of the KLEU AIET 2020 Application Form as a proof for future reference and it may also be helpful for obtaining duplicate Test Admission Ticket (TAT) if required.
How to Apply for KLEU AIET 2020?
To apply and fill in details in the KLEU AIET Application form, simply follow the steps as below:
Step 1 : Click on the link which will be given on this page to apply online for KLEU AIET 2020.
Step 2 : After accessing the link, fill in the required details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details and other details in the online application.
Step 3 : Upload photograph and signature in the online application in the prescribed format.
Step 4 : Next, proceed to make payment for the application fee via online mode and submit the application.
KLEU AIET 2020 Admit Card
The successfully registered candidates will be required to download their hall tickets from the website at kleuniversity.edu.in. You will need to provide your Order ID and Date of Birth to access the admit card page.The Candidates must bring TAT card & show the same on demand for admission to the Examination hall. A candidate, who does not have the admit card issued by the KLE Deemed University, will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Center Superintendent. The candidates will need to carry the blue/ black ball point pen only to darken the appropriate circles. Exam hall will open 30 minutes before the test has to start.
About KLE University
KLE University was earlier referred to as KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research. The research institute has been the top medical colleges in India within the spheres of medical education, research, and healthcare services. To fulfill the purpose, the university through it’s various UG and PG programmes offer a chance to the suitable candidates to pursue their education in the KLE associated colleges. In UG course, you can look forward to applying for 4 years-B. Pharm & 5 years- Pharm.D., 4 ½ years BAMS, 4 ½ years BPT, B.SC (N) and PC-B.Sc. (N). In PG programmes, courses offered are- M.Pharm, MPT, M.Sc. (N) etc.
About KLEU AIET
KLE University conducts the All India level entrance exam KLEU AIET 2020 for admission to various UG and PG programmes offering a chance to the suitable candidates to pursue their education in the KLE associated colleges. In UG course, you can look forward to applying for 4 years-B. Pharm & 5 years- Pharm.D., 4 ½ years BAMS, 4 ½ years BPT, B.SC (N) and PC-B.Sc. (N). In PG programmes, courses offered are- M.Pharm, MPT, M.Sc. (N) etc.The Entrance Exam is designed to primarily test the participants for their suitability to take admission in the medical courses offered by the university.
Official website: kleuniversity.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.