The KLEU AIET Application Form 2018 will be available in online mode only. The aspirants before proceeding to apply for KLEU AIET 2018 should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by the KLE University. The applicants must provide only valid details in the online application form, as application once submitted, any request for change in details shall be entertained.
The applicants need to take a print out of the completed application form and send it to the University Office by registered post/ in person/ speed post/ courier. On successfully receiving the application form, the candidates will receive a Order ID so that candidate may login to check the availability of admit card, etc. The KLEU AIET Application Form 2018 is common for all Nursing Undergraduate courses for which KLEU AIET 2018 is conducted. Candidates can check more details about KLEU AIET Application Form 2018 in the article below.
KLEU AIET Application Form 2018
Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination, i.e., PUC II/ HSC/ 10+2 or equivalent from a board recognised by the MHRD, Govt of India. Only those candidates who will satisfy or likely to satisfy the eligibility conditions will be eligible to appear for KLEU All India Entrance Test (KLEU AIET 2018).
|Availability of Application Form||01st week of May 2018|
|Last date for online submission of the application||01st week of Jun 2018|
|Last date for submitting the hard copy of the application form||02nd week of Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Application Form for UG / PG will be available on www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
The candidates who wish to apply for KLEU AIET 2018 have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 against the application fee charges.
How to Apply for KLEU AIET 2018?
To apply and fill in details in the KLEU AIET Application form, simply follow the steps as below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to apply online for KLEU AIET 2018.
- After accessing the link, fill in the required details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details and other details in the online application.
- Upload photograph and signature in the online application as per the specifications.
- Next, proceed to make payment for the application fee via online mode and submit the application.
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, take a print out of the completed application form and send it to the University Office by Registered post/ speed post / courier on or before the last date of submission.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The applicants need to submit and make payment for the application fee through online mode only.
- There shall be a common application form for courses such as B.Pharm, .Pharm.D, BAMS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing & PC-B.Sc.Nursing.
- Incomplete applications are liable for rejection.
- The application submitted after the last date will not be considered and such candidates will not be considered for the further admission procedure.
- The declaration in the KLEU AIET Application Form 2018 is to be signed by the applicant and parent/guardian, on the downloaded copy of the Application Form.
- It is advised to candidates to keep the hard copy of the KLEU AIET 2018 Application Form as a proof for future reference and it may also be helpful for obtaining duplicate Test Admission Ticket (TAT), if required.
Insofar, official details of KLE University Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as KLE University releases KLE University Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.