The KLEU AIET Application Form 2019 will be available in online mode. The aspirants before proceeding to apply for KLEU AIET 2019 should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by the KLE University. The applicants must provide only valid details in the online application form, as application once submitted, any request for change in details shall be entertained. On successfully receiving the application form, the candidates will receive a Order ID so that candidate may login to check the availability of admit card, etc. The KLEU AIET Application Form 2019 is common for all Nursing Undergraduate courses for which KLEU AIET 2019 is conducted. Candidates can check more details about KLEU AIET Application Form 2019 in the article below.
KLEU AIET Application Form 2019
Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination, i.e., PUC II/ HSC/ 10+2 or equivalent from a board recognised by the MHRD, Govt of India. Only those candidates who will satisfy or likely to satisfy the eligibility conditions will be eligible to appear for KLEU All India Entrance Test (KLEU AIET 2019). Below we have provided the important dates like the availability of Application Form and last date of availability.
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date for online submission of the application without late fee||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Last date for online submission of the application with late fee||1st week of Jul 2019|
Apply Online: Application Form for various UG/ PG Courses admissions 2019 will be available at the Official website i.e. www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
How to Apply for KLEU AIET 2019?
To apply and fill in details in the KLEU AIET Application form, simply follow the steps as below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to apply online for KLEU AIET 2019.
- After accessing the link, fill in the required details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details and other details in the online application.
- Upload photograph (Maximum size 35 kb) and signature(Maximum size 30 kb) in the online application in jpg format.
- Next, proceed to make payment for the application fee via online mode and submit the application.
The candidates who wish to apply for KLEU AIET 2019 have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 against the application fee charges before the date is due. After the due date Candidates can still fill the form but Late fine would be applicable after which Application fees will be Rs. 1500.
Application fee is non-refundable.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The applicants need to submit and make payment for the application fee through online mode only.
- There shall be a common application form for courses such as B.Pharm, .Pharm.D, BAMS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing & PC-B.Sc.Nursing.
- Incomplete applications are liable for rejection.
- The application submitted after the last date will not be considered and such candidates will not be considered for the further admission procedure.
- The declaration in the KLEU AIET Application Form 2019 is to be signed by the applicant and parent/guardian, on the downloaded copy of the Application Form.
- It is advised to candidates to keep the hard copy of the KLEU AIET 2019 Application Form as a proof for future reference and it may also be helpful for obtaining duplicate Test Admission Ticket (TAT), if required.
Insofar, Official details for KLEU AIET Application Form 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as KLE University will release the information it will be updated her