|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
KLE University Application Form 2017 is now available here. A candidate desirous of appearing in the KLEU- AIET – 2017-18 (Other PG) and KLEU AIET UG Courses, is required to complete the prescribed online application form available on the University website and submit the same to the University online, on or before the scheduled date. Get KLE University Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Date of availability of Online application form||10 May 2017|
|Last date for online submission||05 Jun 2017|
|Last date for receipt of printed online submitted application form||09 Jun 2017|
KLE University Application Form 2017
Application Form for KLE University for various UG and PG Courses have to fill online through official website of KLE university. All the candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Application Form Fee to be paid Online is Rs. 1000/-.
The hard copy (Printout) of the application form submitted online must reach the University office on or before the scheduled date i.e. Friday , 9th June 2017,by 4.00pm.
Instructions for Filling the Application Form
- The Application form and mode of payment of prescribed application should be submitted “Online” only.
- The application form for admission to undergraduate courses and post graduates courses of KLEU-AIET – 2017-18 is given here for UG and PG courses above. The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasing on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and /or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection/ cancellation of admission.
- All the entries in the form should be in capital letters only.
- Name mentioned in the form by the candidate should be the same as in the documents of secondary and Higher secondary.
- If the date or month of birth is a single digit, it should be prefixed with a zero. For example 6th February, 1985 should be written as:- 06/02/1985
- The declaration in the online application form is to be signed both by the applicant and the parent / guardian of the applicant, on the downloaded printed copy of the Application Form.
- Address should be entered in capital letters.
“Online” submitted application form / acknowledgement must be printed and sent to the University address by registered post/ speed post/ courier mentioned below.
Nehru Nagar, Belagavi – 590 010. KARNATAKA.
Candidates are advised to obtain & preserve proof of the ‘Printed online’ application form/ acknowledgement. This may be useful for obtaining duplicate Test Admission Ticket (TAT) card if required.
The application/ acknowledgement must reach either by hand or by post to the above address on or before Friday, 9th June 2017, by 4.00pm. Please note that this fee is non-refundable, even if the application is rejected because of incomplete application or ineligibility of the candidate or if the applicant does not appear for the Entrance Test or cancellation of exam under any circumstances.
In addition, once the printed Online submitted application form / acknowledgement reaches to University, the candidates have been provided with a facility to check the status of their application in the various stages of processing their application for taking the test. The candidate will have to click on the link indicating “Status of application” on the website. They can login to the system by entering their Order ID Number and date of birth as mentioned in their application form. After the login is successful, the candidates will be provided with various information such as application details, latest status of their application for taking the test, the status of their Test Admission Ticket (TAT), the details of one’s test centre (address), and other alerts /information pertaining to the candidate.