The KLEU AIET Admit Card 2018 will be available for internet download only at the University website. Only those candidates can download their admit card for KLEU AIET 2018 who will successfully register for the exam. No printed admit card will be sent by post. The KLEU AIE Admit Card 2018 will consist of the personal details of the candidate as well as the exam information, such as date, timings and address of the test venue.
It is mandatory for candidates to bring the hard copy of the admit card. The KLEU AIET Admit Card will be available for download at, kleuniversity.edu.in, probably a week before the exam. The University will conduct the written test of 3 hours duration, in which candidate will be required to solve 200 MCQ questions. Candidates can check more details about KLEU AIET Admit Card 2018 in the article below.
KLEU AIET Admit Card 2018
Here we have given the expected schedule for issuance of Admit card and KLEU AIET 2018 exam date:
|Downloading the Admit Card||01st week of Jun 2018|
|KLEU AIET 2018 exam date||02nd week of Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available on www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
How to Download the Admit Card for KLEU AIET 2018
The candidates can download the KLEU AIET Admit Card by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to download the admit card.
- Enter the details such as Order ID and Password.
- On submitting the details, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the KLEU AIET Admit Card 2017 to bring it at the exam center.
Exam Pattern for KLEU AIET 2018
- Duration of the Exam: 3 Hours
- Type of Question: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 200
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer 1 mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
Syllabus for KLEU AIET 2018
The KLEU AIET 2018 question paper will consist of question from Physics, Chemistry and Biology based on Class 12th syllabus followed by major 10+2 board/ universities.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- It is advised to candidates to report at the examination center 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- The candidate should bring the hard copy of the TAT 2018 Hall Ticket / KLEU AIET Admit Card at the examination center, Candidates who will report at the designated test center without the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any textual material such as notes, register and electronic devices like calculator, mobile phone, electronic watch inside the examination center.
- The applicants are advised to bring with them a cardboard or a clip board, in case the desk in the examination hall do not have a smooth surface.
- Only Black / Blue ball point pen is to be used for darkening the circles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I request to change my exam center, after the admit card has been issued to me?
A. The exam centers once allotted to the candidate can not be changed. Moreover, any request in this regard will not be considered.
Q. Will I receive my Admit card by post?
A. No, admit card will be sent individually to the candidates by post.
Q. Whom should I contact to in case if there is any error in the Admit card?
A. After downloading the TAT Admit Card, applicants must ensure that the details given on the admit card are correct. In case if there is any kind of discrepancy in the admit card, contact the University Office regarding this issue.
Q. I am not able to download my Admit card. What should I do?
A. If the candidates is not able to download the admit card, contact at the University Office immediately.
Insofar, official details of KLE University Admit Card 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as KLE University releases KLE University Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.