KLEU AIET Result 2018 will be available to check in online mode only. The candidates will be able to check their result by entering the details such as TAT number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission to UG and PG Nursing programme for the academic session 2018 on the basis of the merit in the entrance examination. To qualify the entrance test, KLEU AIET 2018 candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks, as decided by KLE University. The merit list for admission will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Check more details about KLEU AIET Result 2018 in the article below.
KLEU AIET Result 2018
The qualifiers of the KLEU AIET 2018 and whose name appears in the merit list will be eligible to appear for KLEU AIET 2018 Counselling. At the time of counselling, candidates shall have to bring the relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Academic Background, Category, etc. Candidates can check here the expected schedule for declaration of KLEU AIET Result 2018 in the table below.
|KLEU AIET 2018 exam date||02nd week of Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||04th week of Jun 2018|
Result: Result will be declared on www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
How to Check KLEU AIET Result 2018?
The candidates who will appear for the entrance exam can check their result by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to check the KLEU AIET Result 2018.
- Enter the TAT number / Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Submit” button.
- As soon as the candidate submit the details, the result will appear on the screen.
- The candidate may download and take a print out of the result for future reference.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance examination, their inter-se merit shall be determined in the order as follows:
- Candidate with higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) will be ranked higher.
- In case if the tie still exists, the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry will be placed higher in the merit.
- If tie is not resolved, the candidate with higher total marks in subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics in class 12th. However, if such a scenario arises, the tie will be settled at the time of counselling.
- If even this does not break the tie, the candidate with higher percentage of marks in Class 10th will be ranked higher.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the age of the candidate will be taken into consideration. The elder candidate will be given preference over the younger candidate.
- Lastly, to break the tie, computerised random selection of candidate will be done, if the tie exists at this level.
For PG Course
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal score in the entrance examination, their inter-se merit shall be determined as per the order given below:
- The candidates with higher total aggregate percentage marks obtained in the UG exam will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still exists, the elder candidate will be given preference in the merit list.
- In case of tie still not resolved, the merit will be on the basis of random selection.
KLEU AIET 2018 Cut Off Marks
The cut off for the KLEU AIET 2018 is not yet available but will be released by the KLE University. In order to qualify the entrance test, it is important that candidates should score equal to or above the cut off marks as decided by the University. As per last year’s information, the cut off marks to qualify KLEU AIET 2017 were as follows:
|Course Name||Cut off percentage||Cut off marks|
|B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||50%||50|
As per previous year’s information, the seat intake at KLE Institute of Nursing Sciences shall be as follows:
|S.No||Course Name||Seat Details|
|2||Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||50|
Insofar, official details of KLE University Result 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as KLE University releases KLE University Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.