KLEU AIET Result 2019 will be available to check in online mode only. The candidates will be able to check their result by entering the details such as TAT number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission to UG and PG Nursing programme for the academic session 2019 on the basis of the merit in the entrance examination. To qualify the entrance test, KLEU AIET 2019 candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks, as decided by KLE University. The merit list for admission will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Check more details about KLEU AIET Result 2019 in the article below.
KLEU AIET Result 2019
The qualifiers of the KLEU AIET 2019 and whose name appears in the merit list will be eligible to appear for KLEU AIET 2019 Counselling. At the time of counselling, candidates shall have to bring the relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Academic Background, Category, etc. Candidates can check here the schedule for the declaration of KLEU AIET Result 2019 in the table below.
|KLEU AIET 2019 exam date||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of Jul 2019|
Result: KLEU AIET Result 2019 will be available on official website: www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
How to Check KLEU AIET Result 2019?
The candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page to check the KLEU AIET Result 2019.
- Enter the TAT number / Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Submit” button.
- As soon as the candidate submit the details, the result will appear on the screen.
- The candidate may download and take a print out of the result for future reference.
Tie Breaker Criteria
Previous yer tie breaker criteria was as follows.
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance examination, their inter-se merit shall be determined in the order as follows:
- Candidate with higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) will be ranked higher.
- In case if the tie still exists, the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry will be placed higher in the merit.
- If the tie is not resolved, the candidate with higher total marks in subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics in class 12th. However, if such a scenario arises, the tie will be settled at the time of counselling.
- If even this does not break the tie, the candidate with higher percentage of marks in Class 10th will be ranked higher.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the age of the candidate will be taken into consideration. The elder candidate will be given preference over the younger candidate.
- Lastly, to break the tie, computerised random selection of the candidate will be done, if the tie exists at this level.
For PG Course
In case of two or more candidates obtain an equal score in the entrance examination, their inter-se merit shall be determined as per the order is given below:
- The candidates with higher total aggregate percentage marks obtained in the UG exam will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still exists, the elder candidate will be given preference in the merit list.
- In case of tie still not resolved, the merit will be on the basis of random selection.
KLEU AIET 2019 Cut Off Marks
The cut off for the KLEU AIET 2019 is not yet available but will be released by the KLE University. In order to qualify the entrance test, it is important that candidates should score equal to or above the cut off marks as decided by the University. As per last year’s information, the cutoff marks to qualify KLEU AIET 2018 were as follows:
|Course Name||Cut off percentage||Cut off marks|
|B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||50%||50|
As per previous year’s information, the seat intake at KLE Institute of Nursing Sciences shall be as follows:
|S.No||Course Name||Seat Details|
|2||Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||50|
The Seat Matrix given above is as per the last year.
Insofar, Official details regarding KLEU AIET 2019 Result has not been announced yet. Information on this page is as per the last year details. As soon as the conducting body release rest of the information the same will be updated here.