|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
A downloadable Admit Card will be hosted for all the eligible candidates on website www. Klmee.co.in Admit card is an important document for any examination. After filling the application form candidates need to download admit card as It contains important information like details of the appearing candidate, examination, and the examination center. The admit card has to be carried to the examination center along with an identification proof without which admission to the center is prohibited. It can be considered as the ticket to take an examination. Candidates can check completed details for KLMEE 2018 Admit card below.
KLMEE Admit Card 2018
A downloadable Admit Card will be hosted for all the eligible candidates on website www. Klmee.co.in w.e.f. 12 Feb 2018. All the candidates must take a printout of the same. The admit card will not be sent through the post.
|Admit Card||12 Feb 2018 Time- 12:00 Noon|
|Date of Entrance exam||25 Feb 2018 Time- 10:30 am to 1:30 pm|
Admit Card: KLMEE 2018 Admit Card will be available on www.klmee.co.in
Official website: www.klmee.co.in
Steps to Download KLMEE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who have submitted the Complete application form can download the admit card by following the steps given below.
- Go to “Admit Card” link given above
- Now open the Examination Tab and click Admit Card
- Again click on the link KLMEE 2018 Admit Card
- Now Enter Your Application No. and submit it.
- Download the admit card and take its print out
- Downloadable Admit Cards of all candidates eligible to appear in the examination will be hosted on website www. Klmee.co.in as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from official website. It may please be noted that the Admit Cards will not be sent By Post.
- The Reporting time is 10:00 am.
- No candidate will be allowed entry in the examination centre after 10:30 am.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of 30 minutes.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without a valid Admit Card.
- Candidates should bring pen/pencil to the Examination Hall and rough work on the back side of paper.
- Candidates should not bring any kind of wrist watches, cell phone, paper, calculator or any kind of electronic gadgets, blutooth devices etc. to the examination hall these are strictly prohibited.
- If a candidate is found to be copying/conversing with other candidates he/she will be disqualified from taking that examination and the next one or two such examinations according to the nature of offence.
- Candidates must leave examination hall only after handing over copy of Admit Card to the invigilator.