The KLUEEE 2019 Application Form was released by the KL University. The aspirants who wish to take admission in UG programs like BTech, BArch, BBA, etc at the University need to register and submit the application form for KLUEEE 2019. The students can either apply online or can obtain the KLUEEE Application Form in-person or through by paying the necessary amount of fee. The aspirants must provide only correct information and also verify the same before finally submitting it. The candidate may not get an opportunity of form correction, hence, it is advised to verify the details before submitting it. Check complete details about the KLUEEE 2019 Application Form from this page.
KLUEEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates may fill and submit the application form through both ONLINE or OFFLINE mode. For ONLINE application, You will be able to apply online on the official website of KL University http://www.kluniversity.in. For OFFLINE application, you can fill the form by obtaining the application form in person from the KL University Campus or by post.
Schedule for KLUEEE 2019 Application Form
|Events||AP & TS||Out of AP & TS|
|Availability of application form||05 Sep 2018|
|Last date for sale of Application form||10 Apr 2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Application||11 Apr 2019||12 Apr 2019|
Apply Here: KLUEEE 2019 Application Form will be available as per schedule on kluniversity.in.
Application Fee for KLUEEE 2019
To either submit the KLUEEE Online Application or to obtain it through the post, you need to pay the requisite amount of the Application Fee as given in the table below.
The applicants can pay the application fee from either of the following modes:
|Rs 1100/-||By Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking|
How to Apply?
For ONLINE Application:
Steps to fill the online Application:
Step 1: Visit the official site at http://www.kluniversity.in
Step 2: Click on the notification which says Admission 2019
Step 3: Then, click on the “KLUEEE 2019” link.
Step 4: You will be directed to a page with the information regarding the application procedure. Read all the instructions carefully before clicking on “Click here to fill the Application online” link.
Step 5: Start filling the details on the application form
Step 6: Upload a recent photograph in the application form.
Step 7: Make payment through Online payment mode or by Demand Draft.
Details to be filled in the Online Application:
- Personal Details – Name of the Applicant, Gender, Nationality, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Native State, 10+2 Group, Blood Group, Parent/Guardian Name, occupation, any extra curricular activities.
- Communication Address – Name, Address, Village/ Town, District, State, Country, Pin/Zip Code, Contact Number, Email ID.
- Course Option – Program Applying for, !st/ 2nd/ 3rd Choice, Test city (Written Test), Teet City (Online Test).
- Qualifying Exam Details – Status (Passed or Appearing), Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing, Reg No. / Roll Number (If Appearing enter “0”), Name and Address of the School/College from where passed/appearing, Month and Year of Passing/ Appearing.
- Academic Record – Class 10th and 12th aggregate marks, year of passing, Under Graduation aggregate marks, qual code, mode of study, course details, status, year of passing.
- Annual Income Information
- Applicant digital Photograph – The Digital Photograph should be in JPG format and less than 100KB.
For OFFLINE Application:
Application form can also be obtained and submitted in person or through post along with a self addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs. 1100/- by Cash or DD at the below address: DD should be drawn for Rs. 1100/- in favor of KL University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank and sent to
The Director, Admissions
KL University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governor pet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form are as follows:
- Certified (English translated) copy of the marks/ grade sheet of the qualifying examination (if available)
- Birth certificate or X standard mark sheet showing date of birth
- Conduct/character certificate
- Proof of NRI status of the student/ parents/ sponsor
- Copy of the passport / citizenship certificate
- Migration Certificate (if available at the time of application)
Insofar, Official details for KLUEEE 2019 Application Form has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year’s information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as KL University will release the information it will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.