KLUEEE 2019 Counselling is conducted in the month of May 2019. Counselling for EAMCET, JEE, CBSE & IPE Candidates is scheduled for June 08 & 09 2019. Candidtaes appeared for these competitive exams can appear for KLUEEE Counselling. The counselling will take place after the declaration of the result. Selected candidates will be notified about the counselling schedule by the University soon. Only those candidates who have qualified the KLUEEE 2019 will be able to attend the counselling to book their seats for the admissions in the preferred courses. KL university offers admission in UG, PG, doctoral and Post-Doctoral academic programs for the aspiring contenders. Candidates can stay updated with us for further information about KLUEEE 2019 and also visit the official website for the same concern.
KLUEEE 2019 Counselling
The official date of the counselling schedule has not been announced by the University. Candidates will be updated soon about the upcoming events and dates as soon as it will be available on the official website. Aspirants can go through the schedule given below to get a quick overview.
|Announcement of KLEEE 2019 Results||02 May 2019|
|Date of Counseling||07 – 11 May 2019|
|Counselling for EAMCET, JEE, CBSE & IPE Candidates||08 & 09 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of classes||Last week of Jun 2019|
Documents required at the time of counselling
- Counseling call letter.
- S.S.C marks memo/ Equivalent Certificate.
- 10+2 / equivalent qualified Exam Marks Memo/ Provisional/Pass Certificate
- Entrance Examination Hall Ticket & Rank Card. (KLUEEE, JEE Main or EAMCET)
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate (CC)
- Other Certificates such as Sports/NCC /*Extra Curricular Activities (ECA)mentioned in the application
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled (PH) Certificate issued by relevant medical Authority.
- 6 Passport size color photographs.
- Two sets of photocopies of all the original certificates
The appearing candidates shall be shortlisted for the admission in various UG courses on the basis of the selection criteria mentioned below:
- For B.Tech Admission: Qualify the KLUEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination)/ JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities.
- For B.Arc Admission: On the basis of candidate’s performance in KLUEEE and NATA
- For B.Com (Hons.)/BBA Admission: The candidate will be selected for admission in the given course only if they qualify the written test and Interview conducted by the University.
- For BCA/BA/B.Sc-VC Admission: The candidate should qualify the written test and Interview conducted by the University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.