The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association has announced the result for KMAT 2018 for phase II. The result has not been announced online. To check the Karnataka KMAT 2018 Result, the candidates need to contact at the KMAT office. The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is conducted for admission to MBA and MCA courses in the state of Karnataka. The Phase I for KMAT 2018 was conducted on August 05, 2018 and Phase II was conducted on October 14, 2018. The candidates can check complete details on KMAT 2018 from this page.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a standardized all India level management entrance test being administered since 2003 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to AICTE approved MBA, PGDM and MCA programs in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka institutes. The exam is conducted once a year by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA).
|Last date of KMAT 2018 Application Form||10 Oct 2018|
|Admit Card has been Issued||12 Oct 2018|
|Karnataka KMAT 2018 Exam Date||14 Oct 2018|
|Declaration of Result||22 Oct 2018|
KMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Entry requirements into professional courses like MBA/PGDM/MCA in Karnataka are followed as per the UGC guidelines.
- MBA/ PGDM -Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
- MCA – Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. Candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
KMAT 2018 Application Form
Registration for KMAT 2018 is over now. Applying for KMAT 2018 is a simple process and can be completed online. Visit the KMAT 2018 website http://www.kmatindia.com and go to Apply now. You may fill up the online registration form and make payment of Rs.1000/- online.
KMAT 2018 Admit Card
Admit card of KMAT 2018 is also known as hall ticket. The Admit card for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2018 has been available at the official website. Candidates who will be submitted the application form of KMAT 2018 successfully will be able to download admit cards to appear in the examination. To download the admit card check the Hall ticket link given above.
- Those who have fill the application form within scheduled dates can download KMAT Admit Card 2018 from the website.
- All provisionally registered candidates can download their Activation of a test center depends upon the minimum number of registration. In case of cancellation of a test center, the candidate will be advised on his/her registered mail id about the allotment of another test centre. Candidate will have to paste his/her passport size photograph as uploaded on the registration form in the space provided on the Admit Card.
KMAT 2018 Participating Colleges
List of participating colleges in KMAT 2018 are given on this page – KMAT Participating Colleges. The list is updated as and when new college is added by KPPGCA or removed, depending upon which college accepts KMAT scores for MBA, PGDM and MCA admissions. Some of the more popular colleges included in the list include Alliance University, BLDE, KLE, Presidency College, RVCE.
Details of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
- paper-pencil based test with 120 Multiple Choice Questions divided in three sections.
- No restriction to move to and for among the sections.
KMAT 2018 Syllabus
KMAT 2018 is proposed to be conducted with moderate level of difficulty without creating confusion in paper-pencil mode. The exam will have MCQs only. Section wise syllabus for KMAT 2018 is as follows-
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension – English language ability would be tested through questions on Grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. There would be questions on understanding of the contents of the passages and choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills. This shall include the passages with questions based on their contents to test comprehension.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning – This shall include questions to measure how quickly and accurately you can think. The section may have questions in sets as well individual ones based on Verbal Reasoning, analogy among others.
Quantitative Ability – The questions in this section will be of matriculation standard. This shall include questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio & proportion, percentage, interest, time & speed etc. Apart from Arithmetic, the questions may also be based on Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and parts of mathematics. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs & charts.
Question Paper Pattern For MBA/ MCA
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Candidates can check the Exam cities from below.
KMAT Unique Features & Benefits
- Common Entrance Test conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) for 169+ AICTE-approved University-affiliated MBA Institutes in Bangalore & Rest of Karnataka
- Open to All India Candidates: Candidates from any part of India who meet the eligibility criteria can take this test in all parts of India
- Gateway to Karnataka: Silicon Valley of India and No 1 Destination for MBA/PGDM with very vibrant Job market
- Easy and affordable exam application process with sharing of KMAT scores with selected B-schools of your choice/scores
- Ease of test-taking in conventional Paper-Pencil mode in a city near you
- Last Opportunity: KMAT is last common entrance exam for MBA/PGDM Admissions 2018. Apply to get 1-year advantage.
For Academic queries like eligibility and other (Monday to Friday excluding holiday,from 9:30am to 4:30pm)
Email id : email@example.com
KARNATAKA PRIVATE POST GRADUATE COLLEGES’ ASSOCIATION
No.64, ‘Vastra Bhavan’, 4th Main, Near 18th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore 560055
For more details regarding the KMAT 2018 follow the Official Website: www.kmatindia.com.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.