KMAT Karnataka 2019 Admit Card – The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) has released the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Hall Ticket online at kmatindia.com. The admit card is going out for Second drive. To download it, candidates require their application number and date of birth. Karnataka KMAT 2019 Second drive exam is scheduled to be held on October 20, 2019. The Karnataka KMAT Admit Card consist of important details of the exam like exam date, reporting timing, address of the test center, etc. It is mandatory to carry a hard copy of the admit card on the day of the test. Check more details on KMAT Karnataka 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from this page.
Latest: Karnataka KMAT 2nd Drive Admit Card 2019 released. Download from the direct link on this page.
KMAT Karnataka 2019 Admit Card
Only the KMAT Karnataka 2019 Admit Card is the pass to enter the exam center and appear for the exam. The candidates cannot afford to miss the admit card on the exam day as there is no other way to enter the exam center. Check important dates in the table below:
|KMAT Karnataka 2019 Admit Card||Drive 1||Drive 2|
|Admit Card Download|
|KMAT 2019 Date|
Download Here: Click Here to download Karnataka KMAT 2019 Admit Card.
Test Center List for Candidates who Applied After End Date
- Reva University AdmissionREVA University Admission Open!! Apply Now!!
- VELTECH 2020 RegistrationVELTECH 2020 Registration Apply Now!!
- Atria University 2020 AdmissionAtria University Admission 2020 Open Apply Now!!
- Sharda University Application (Scholarship upto 100%)SUAT 2020 Application Apply Now!!
Candidates who submitted the KMAT Application Form after the last date can check the list of test centers below. It is not be noted that the candidates must carry their application confirmation page and a Govt. ID to the examination centre.
What to Do If Forgot the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Login Details?
In such cases, the candidates have to keep in mind that the password of the candidates is their date of birth itself and if in case you don’t remember the application number then the candidates can use the steps below to get it back.
- Check your mail, the application number was sent to you then at the time of registration. The subject of the mail is ‘Application Login Details’.
- You will find the login details therein.
- If in cases that you don’t find the mail, then the candidates must check their mobile phone for the SMS sent to them at the tie of registration.
How To Download KMAT Karnataka 2019 Admit Card?
The KMAT 2019 Admit Card is made available in the online mode only. The candidates are not sent any admit card via a post or mail. Therefore here is how you can download the KMAT 2019 Admit Card:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page above
Step 1: the following window opens. Enter the application number and date of birth, as you have received at the time of filling the application form.
Step 3: The candidates must then check the link to download their admit card. Click on it and the admit card appears on the screen.
Step 4: Now the candidates must download the admit card and save it in their system.
Step 5: Make sure you take a print out of the admit card. take at least 2-3 prints, so that if one copy is damaged you have spares.
Important Instructions For Downloading the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Admit Card
The candidates can check below all the important instructions that must be kept in mind before you start with the admit card download process of KMAT 2019:
- Use a laptop/computer to download the admit card and not your phones.
- Make sure that the browser you use is compatible. Use any one of the following to download the admit card:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 9+ version.
Note: Make sure you keep t application number safe, as it is needed to check the result too.
Details in the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Admit Card
The candidates can check the following details on the KMAT 2019 admit card. make sure the details on the admit card is the same as the details that you have entered at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidate’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Program Applied For
- Test Center name and address
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
Things to Carry At the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Center
At the exam center, the candidates have to carry certain important things. Apart from these, the candidates are not allowed to take any other materials:
- Carry the admit card without fail
- Carry a valid photo ID proof that is, carry any one of these: Voter’s ID card, PAN Card, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Also, carry your own Black & Blue ballpoint pen; HB Pencils, Eraser, and Sharpener.
The candidates have to report to the exam center 1 hour before the scheduled exam time.
What to Do if There are Mistakes in Karnataka KMAT 2019 Admit Card?
In case there are mistakes in the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Admit Card, the candidates have to contact the authorities. What is considered that mistakes in the admit card? In case the details on the admit card is not as per the details that the candidates have furnished at the time of filling the application form, then it is a mistake that can be reported.
Therefore in such case, the candidates have to contact the KMAT authorities as per the contact details here:
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association
No.64, ‘Vastra Bhavan’, 4th Main, Near 18th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore 560055
Landmark: Corporation Bank
Phone: +91 080 23444555
Helpline Numbers : +91 9513270139 / +91 9513271046
Email Id: [email protected]
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Test Centre – Address and Names
Candidtaes can check from the table below the KMAT test centres. Note that the candidates are allotted any one test center and that is mentioned on their KMAT 2019 Admit Card,
KMAT 2019 Last Minute Preparation Tips
In the last few days of the exam the candidates have to take care of certain things for sure:
- Keep a cool and calmer mind.
- Make sure you plan the exam day strategy now and act accordingly at the exam center.
- Practice important formulas and questions.
- Solve more than 1 question paper daily
- Practice time management. In KMAT 2019 you get 1 minute per question.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam is held in an offline mode every year for admission in private Management colleges of the state. The exam pattern of the exam is as follows:
- Mode: Pen and paper
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Number of questions: 120
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Number of papers: 1
- No. of sections in the paper:3
- Marking scheme: no negative marking. each question carries 1 marks
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
KMAT Karnataka 2019 Admit Card FAQs
The candidates can check below the most FAQs regarding the admit card download of KMAT 2019:
Q: What are the important documents to be brought at KMAT 2019 Test venue?
A: Candidates should carry the following to the test venue:
- Admit Card duly completed with photograph and your valid photo ID proof
- Black & Blue ballpoint pen; HB Pencils, Eraser, and Sharpener.
Q. What is the mode of KMAT 2019 Test?
A: KMAT 2019 is a paper pencil based conventional test.
Q. What is the nature of KMAT 2019 exam?
A: KMAT 2019 is a paper-pencil based test comprising 120 MCQs divided into 4 sections of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension; Quantitative Ability; Logical Reasoning and General Awareness. The test is to be completed in 120 minutes without any sectional time limit. The candidate is allowed to switch from one section to other within the overall time limit.
Q. What is the scoring pattern in KMAT 2019?
A: Every correct answer in KMAT 2019 exam will be awarded +1 marks. No Negative Marking. Net scores with Percentile will be displayed in the scorecard.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.