KMAT Karnataka 2019 Registration – Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) has started the KMAT Karnataka Registration for the second drive on kmatindia.com. The last date to register for Karnataka KMAT 2019 is September 30, 2019. To access the application form of KMAT 2019 the students have to register first using their name, email id, mobile number etc. Towards submitting the application form the students must pay an online application fee of Rs. 826 (Including GST) . The candidates who have a graduate degree are eligible to apply for KMAT 2019. To check more details like how to apply, important documents and eligibility, keep reading below.
Latest: KMAT 2019 Registration ends on September 30, 2019. Apply from the direct link below.
KMAT Karnataka 2019 Registration / Application Form
KMAT 2019 Registration is done in the online mode only and the eligible candidates can apply for MBA/MCA admission in 169 + well known AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in the state of Karnataka. Check important dates regarding Karnataka KMAT 2019 Registrations below:
|Registration Starts||25 May 2019||08 Aug 2019|
|Registration Ends||30 Sep 2019|
- Click here to register online for KMAT 2019.
- Click here to Login if already registered for KMAT 2019.
KMAT Karnataka 2019 Registration Fee
The candidates can check below the application fee that is to be paid to be able to apply for the exam.
- The Registration Fee is Rs. 826/- (including GST) for all the candidates
- Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to make an online Payment of Rs 1000/- (including GST)
- Mode of payment of the application fee is online via Credit/Debit card, net banking, cash card or wallet.
How To Register For KMAT Karnataka 2019
The candidates can check the steps below to register for KMAT 2019. These steps are helpful to understand each step of the application process and complete the registration without any problems:
Click on the direct link on this page above that says ‘Click here to register online for KMAT 2019’ or visit the official website to find the registration button as shown below:
Thereafter the registration form opens. Here the candidates have to enter the details that are:
- Course applied for
- Your name
- Date of birth
- email address
- Mobile number
After filling these details click on the ‘submit and continue’ button to complete the registration.
After this step, the candidates get a confirmation message in their registered email ID and mobile number. Also, you get to see the confirmation message on your screen. This includes their KMAT 2019 application number and password. The candidates have to note down the application number and password and click on the ‘Login to continue’ button.
Next, the candidate has to log in to their KMAT account using their application number and password as sent to them via the mail and SMS. Note that the password is your date of birth that you have used to register for KMAT 2019.
Once the candidates have logged in they need to complete the application form next. In this stage, the candidates have to enter the details like:
- Personal and Educational Details: Here the candidate can see that the data already filled while initial registration is prefilled and that cannot be changed. The candidates have to proceed to fill the other details that are:
- Previous Degree Stream
- Previous Institution Name
- Institution Place
- Institution Year of Passing
- The preferred exam test center
- Communication details: Permanent and present address
After filling these details the candidates have to click on the ‘save and continue’ button and move to the next section of the application form.
- Uploading the Photo and Signature: In this stage, the candidates have to upload the photo and signature as per the instructions made available on the screen.
- Preview details: In the next stage the candidates can preview their entire application form. Here the candidates can check all their details once. If they want to change any detail they can edit it by clicking on the ‘Edit Application’ button. If they feel all the details are correct they can proceed to the next stage that is the payment stage. Note that after this stage the candidate cannot change any detail in their form.
- Make Payment: Next, the candidates have to make the payment towards the application fee by paying Rs. 800/- and Rs. 26 towards GST charges.
Specification of Scanned Images To be Uploaded In The Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates can check below the specification of the images that are to be uploaded in the registration form. Note that if the specification is not met the candidates cannot upload the photo and signature.
- Photo size should be equal to or less than 100-200 KB with 200 dpi. The Dimension should be 3.5 cms (width) X 4.5 cms (height).
- Signature size should be equal or less than 100-200 KB with 200 dpi. The Dimension should be 6 cms (width) X 3 cms (height)
Important Instructions While Filling The Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form
Here are a few important instructions regarding the fields that are to be filled in the application form correctly:
|1. Write your Name as it appears in your School Leaving Certificate.|
|2. Nativity: Tick the appropriate option to confirm your nativity If you do not belong to Karnataka state by either Birth or Domicile, please tick the option – Non-Karnataka candidate.|
|3. Choice of Test Center: Select your preferred test center city from the list of cities provided Kindly note that once the city has been selected changes will not be allowed.|
|4. Gender: Tick the appropriate gender.|
|5. Applying for: Tick the appropriate test for which you are appearing Failure to tick correctly will result in incorrect processing of your score.|
|6. Date of Birth: Enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the space provided.|
|7. Stream: Tick against the stream in which you have obtained your graduation degree|
|8. Address: Write your complete postal mailing address including your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of postal communication if any.|
|9. Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to make an online Payment.|
|10. Candidates who want to take up both the MBA and the MCA test will have to register for each test separately. Two separate Hall Tickets will be issued.|
|11. Please make a photocopy of the application form proof of acknowledgment.|
|12. Candidates have to make a scanned copy of Passport Size Photograph and Signature before Start Applying.|
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application form Correction
The candidates must note that there is no such provision as the application for correction available. therefore the candidates have to complete the application form with correct data in the first time itself without any mistakes. The candidates once submit the details are not allowed any second chances and the information that they provide are treated as the details for the admissions process.
KMAT 2019 Eligibility
the candidates must check the eligibility criteria before they fill in the application form. Her is the eligibility criteria for KMAT 2019 Karnataka:
- Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination of any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- Secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate).
- Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
- Candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who register successfully for the exam by paying the application form can process to download their admit card as and when it is made available on the official website of KMAT 2019. The admit card of the candidates have the exam center name and address as per which they have to appear for the exam on the given date and time.
No candidates are allowed inside the exam center without the admit card. Therefore the candidates have to carry a printed copy of the admit card at the exam center of the exam day without fail.
Karnataka KMAT 2019
The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) conducts KMAT 2019 for admission in various MBA/MCA courses in 169 + well known AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in the state. The candidates have to qualify the KMAT 2019 exam to be eligible for admission.
- KMAT 2019 is a pen and paper-based test.
- The exam has 120 MCQs divided into 4 sections that are:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes
- There is no negative marking and each correct answer has +1 marks
Karnataka KMAT 2019 FAQs
the candidates can check below the important FAQs that are asked when it comes to the application form fill up.
Q: How can I apply for KMAT 2019?
A: Applying for KMAT 2019 is a simple process and can be completed online. Visit the KMAT 2019 website http://www.kmatindia.com and go to Apply now. You may fill up the online registration form and make payment of Rs.800/- online.
Q: How can I confirm that my KMAT 2019 registration form is duly submitted?
A: You will get a confirmation of Candidate summary sheet along with the payment Details
Q: Which are the test centers for KMAT 2019?
A: KMAT 2019 will be conducted across the country in Bagalkot, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bellary, Bijapur, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Tumkur, Udupi. Test organizers reserve the right to withdraw any center or add any new center.
Q. Can I opt for more than 1 test city?
A: No, you can only select any one of the available exam centers.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.